[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will GODANI make a mahou shoujo actually worthy of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 39719.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
39719.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
When will GODANI make a mahou shoujo actually worthy of being called a Madoka-killer?
>>
Right after meme posters like you stop shitting up /a/.
>>
>>138685531
Unlikely, KyoAni is terrible at original stories. Their adaptations are excellent, but only as good as the source material.
>>
When was the last 100% original anime Kyoto Animation ever did
>>
>>138685531
>Google what studio made yuuki yuuna
>Studio Gokumi
>Produced Saki, Kiniro Mosaic and then Pandora

See, this is what you call taking risks, not just stuck in the same genre all the time. Something that KyoAids cannot have done.
>>
I want to fuck Yuuna.
>>
File: 1449838922662.webm (997 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1449838922662.webm
997 KB, 852x480
>>138687619
They also did masterworks like Lances N'Masques.
>>
>>138687313
According to Wikipedia, 2013.
>>
File: 1314419527593.jpg (2 KB, 126x106) Image search: [Google]
1314419527593.jpg
2 KB, 126x106
>>138687619
>>Produced Saki, Kiniro Mosaic and then Pandora
>See, this is what you call taking risks

Is this a joke?
>>
>>138685531
No please no, I loved monogatari and Kyoani killed it.
>>
>>138685531
>When will GODANI make a mahou shoujo actually worthy of being called a Madoka-killer?
Never. Absolutely never.

Or at least not for a long time.
I love KyoAni and just about always give them a chance, but right now they're too in love with themselves, animating (mostly) their own material which (mostly) falls under the same umbrella of the LN "genre", meaning male protagonists and/or teenage romance, ripe with self-insertion potential.

A mahou shoujo is not conducive to the trend of what they're making right now.
>>
>>138687868
>Mahjong, Cute girls, Action
>Plus a great mahou shoujo

As opposed to kyoani's
>Moeshit, moeshit, gay shit, moeshit
>>
>>138688528
>It's "cute girls" when other studios do it, but when KyoAni does it, it's "moeshit"
Now I know you can't be serious. There's obviously no point in arguing with you. Because I doubt you even know what KyoAni shows are, much less have actually watched any of them.
Keep in mind that I loved all those Gokumi shows, including A-Channel, so I hold nothing against that studio, either. But let's not forget that Gokumi has done its share of "moeshit" shows as well. Mind you, not to the level of quality and popularity that KyoAni did, of course.
>>
>>138688747
>There's obviously no point in arguing with you.

I have watched a lot of kyoani shows and yet you're perplexed that someone like me who have watched them can hate them. You're the weak-minded one here.

Also,
>A high level and popular turd is better than a normal turd
Fuck off.
>>
Madoka was lame and Yuki Yuna was lame. Where are all the regular magical girl shows, is Precure the only one left? I guess there was Pleiades but it was too late-night for my tastes.
>>
>>138689207
Thanks for proving that I was right in knowing you're full of shit. Your
>I have watched a lot of kyoani shows
really makes for a compelling argument.
And even if you actually are under the assumption that you can make a claim like that in good faith, no Anon, watching the first episode of a show so you can shitpost about it on /a/ is not "watching a show".

>A high level and popular turd is better than a normal turd
I don't even know what argument you're trying to make here.
>>
>>138687718
Is that the fun loli harem show?
>>
>>138685531
Better yet, when will GODANI make a Love Live-killer?

I'm talking 9+ girl dance sequences. No CG. Final Destination. And explicit yuri relationships.
>>
File: 1446964214725.jpg (209 KB, 1012x750) Image search: [Google]
1446964214725.jpg
209 KB, 1012x750
>>138691511
>I'm talking 9+ girl dance sequences. No CG. Final Destination. And explicit yuri relationships.
Don't promise me things I know I'll never have.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.