[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studios that still try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (685 KB, 245x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
685 KB, 245x288
Who are the studios that still try to actually "animate" their shows that's not KyoAnus or maybe Madhouse?

Doga Kobo and Silverlink comes to mind. A-1 stopped trying a long time ago. P.A. Works is in a rut right now but they still try. Haven't seen much Bones shows. Are they still good?
>>
KyoAni.
>>
KyoAni
>>
>>138673848
KyoAni
>>
Kyoto Animation
>>
KyoAni
>>
Studio Shuka
>>
Toei
>>
KyoAni
>>
>>138673952
reported
>>
>>138673952
'no'
>>
KyoAni
>>
I'm gonna marry Kobeni.
>>
>>138673848
Most of them? I don't know what you're talking about, honestly, I don't think TV animation's ever been significantly better off than it is right now.
>>
>>138674024
OP is probably one of those spergs who scours every frame of every episode for coloring errors, then gets disappointed when there aren't any and resorts to cropping tiny shots of characters in the background and shouting about how the quality of this product he steals isn't up to par.
>>
SHAFT continues to animate words.
Gotta give them credit for that one.
>>
Kyoto Animation studio.
>>
WIT Studio
>>
>>138675487
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1455141598321.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455141598321.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
DEEN
>>
File: 1269.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1269.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Studio 3hz are the ones everyone should be worried about.

They're one of the most beautiful visually despite doing two pretty weak shows.
>>
Whenever there's something to criticize with bones, it's the writing. They generally still have high production values, and I really appreciate that they regularily do originals, unlike other studios. They're also one of the only studios that still do hand drawn mecha, and they do it well.
kyoani looks nice but I think their animation is very constrained and I'm not a big fan.
>>
I don't understand the KyoAni praise. 90% of their shows look identical and their newest show is just shitty fanservice.
>>
>>138675976
>I think their animation is very constrained
How?
>>
>>138676558
A lot of the animation is still nice though. They clearly put effort into making the shows look good even if they don't appeal to everyone.
>>
>>138673952
>Studio Shuka
Ale czego szuka?
>>
>>138676928
New meme to go against the forced animation meme.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.