[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakamoto desu ga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CdlNh8KUsAAhUGC.jpg orig.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CdlNh8KUsAAhUGC.jpg orig.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2JV9n741U

A majority of tweets have been saying the cast is 豪華すぎる. Some people wonder how DEEN was able to afford it. The anime apparently has minimal movement and the occasional pretty, still shot. Maybe that's how.

Oh, and the OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAiy_mu8Ds
>>
Judging by the PV I feel that DEEN may play it a little too 'safe' in that they won't make Sakamoto look ridiculously cool enough.
Or at least not as cool as he is in the manga.
>>
>>138673370
They blew the budget on the VAs and animating episode 1, everything else will look like shit a la Umineko the animu.
>>
>>138673370
>A majority of tweets have been saying the cast is 豪華すぎる.
And OP is a faggot, as always.
>>
>>138673370

>it's basically a drama CD with a slideshow attached

Fuck DEEN
>>
>>138673456
There were only 45 seconds to work with. There were no scenes past volume 2 shown either, and I think Sakamoto does his coolest stuff in 3 and 4.
>>
>>138673545
you mean they should have given it to shaft?
>>
>>138673370
DEEN didn't afford anything, it's usually kadokawa or whoever the publisher is the one paying a studio of his choice to do it.
>>
>>138674138
You know, yes.
At least we'd have a minute of orgasm-tier sakamoto each episode. With DEEN it will be just okay-ish all the way through.
>>
>>138673370
The OP is totally unfitting the show,what the fuck?
>>
>>138674583
We'll know for sure once we see the visuals.
>>
File: Say it in red.png (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Say it in red.png
38 KB, 400x400
>>138673545
Daily reminder.
>>
>>138673370
>That OP
>These 4 Sakamoto
FABULOUS
A
B
U
L
O
U
S
>>
>>138674583
What are you talking about? This OP is hype as fuck
>>
File: Sakamoto volume 4.jpg (250 KB, 640x921) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto volume 4.jpg
250 KB, 640x921
>>138673370
I hope I'm not looking too far into this. The PV shows shots based on only the first 3 covers of the manga. If that image from the OP, there's only pink, blue and orange text, i.e., green is missing.
I hope they don't intend to skip adapting the last volume.
>>
Kakuta-sensei is on the scoreboard, just like he is in the manga.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.