[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wait for BDs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1479x1500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1479x1500
Do you wait for BDs?
>>
>>138669521
I do
>>
I don't
>>
I may
>>
Typically. I'm not an impatient slut who feels the need to watch a show while it's topical just so I can shitpost.
>>
No, sometimes they never even get a good release anyway.
>>
Waiting is for losers.
>>
>>138669521
I wait for good subs
>>
>>138669521
Sometimes.
>>
>>138669521

Usually not.

I rewatch it if there's any additional or uncensored content though.
>>
>>138669521
Yes. Currently waiting for Non Non Biyori Repeat.
>>
with ecchi series, yes
>>
>>138670923
/thread
>>
>>138669521
Occasionally. FFF Parasyte vol 2 when
>>
I wait for BDs and good subs.
>>
Only for good shows, like Phantom Flop
>>
>>138669521
Only for movies and OVAs.
>>
>>138670282
Absolutely this.
>>
Nope. Only handy for rewatching a series but most releases don't use the subs I want anyways.
>>
>>138669521
That depends on how much censoring there is. Usually not enough to be worth the wait.
>>
Yeah I love watching series I like 3 episodes every half a year and discussing shows 2 years after they aired.
>>
Yes.
Prefer to watch shit with more detail and no cringy censoring.
>>
Nope, but I'll wait for the Koyomimonogatari ones.
>>
Maybe. I'll watch it when it's out, delete my files when the BD gets released and download those instead.
Especially if it's am ecchi series.
>>
>>138670282
>>138671987
I see, you wait til the BDs are out to be an insufferable cunt about how superior you are.
Interesting methodology.
>>
>>138669521
Sometimes. If I decide to watch something and a volume or two are out already, I'll just wait untill it's done releasing. If I really want to see something and the BDs close to releasing I will get the TV release.

>>138670861
Like this guy I'm waiting for NNB and also Owarimonogatari.
>>
>>138673417
BDs aren't close to releasing*
>>
If the BDs are out, I get the BDs.
If they're not, I watch the TV version and then when I feel like rewatching it I get the BDs.
>>
Nah, I'll rubbed it out while using my imagination.
>>
Yes, for the borderline-h series. And for Archiving/Rewatching.
>>
File: tsk tsk tsk.jpg (42 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
tsk tsk tsk.jpg
42 KB, 474x473
>>138670282
Wouldn't it more be shitposting when it no longer is.
>>
Yes for Highschool DxD and Shinmai Maou to Testament.
>>
>>138669521
Only if the censorship is lazy or overbearing.
Case in point.
>>
>>138673258
Although it was worded like it's a bad thing, basically this.

Watching airing shows mainly has the effect that I waste more time on /a/.
>>
>>138676372
>Watching airing shows mainly has the effect that I waste more time on /a/.
It does, I try to pick about 8-10 shows a season so I only need to go into about 1 or 2 discussion threads a day.
>>
File: 1456856398293.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1456856398293.png
755 KB, 767x720
I don't understand how people watch the broadcasts or crunchrips of ecchi shows. Like the entire point of certain shows like monster musume is hilarious nip slips and inappropriate nudity. take that away and you just have a terrrible show with weird censoring.
>>
>>138677599
But all those cute girls and shitposting about who bst girl is!
I can't wait around on that.
>>
>>138669521
No. But I get them anyways.

Especially when there is some expectative regarding nipples.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.