[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was that little white creature Ren had as a pet? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
266 KB, 1920x1080
What was that little white creature Ren had as a pet?

Also, this was a nice movie.
>>
>>138659101
>What was that little white creature Ren had as a pet?
A poor attempt at imitating the Sootballs of Spirited Away.
Actually the whole movie is a poor attempt at imitating Spirited Away.
>>
File: 1445528293667.jpg (47 KB, 407x580) Image search: [Google]
1445528293667.jpg
47 KB, 407x580
Wasn't outstanding story-wise, but I though the movie was super comfy. A lazy morning on a day-off kind of movie.
>>
>>138661622
This pretty much, but the CGI whale and "muh darkness" was fucking shit.
>>
His mom
>>
Subs out already?
>>
Does the kid cum on his fur?
>>
>>138662844
Yeah, Doki subbed it.
>>
>>138659101
As someone who hated Summer Wars, and thought Wolf Children was just ok. Will I like this movie?
>>
>>138665738
Nah, you probably wouldn't care for it
>>
>>138665797
I did really enjoy The Girl Who Lept Through Time, Baron Omatsuri, and Our War Game though, but I'll take your word dude.
>>
>>138665872
The girl who leapt through time is my favorite hosoda film, but unfortunately boy and the beast is nothing like it. It probably has the most in common with wolf children.
>>
>>138659101
Probably the reincarnation of his mother.

>>138665738
I hated Summer Wars and think Wolf Children is Hosoda's best, and I think this is nearly on par with Wolf Children. If you like Hosoda films, it's definitely worth a watch.
>>
furry shit
>>
Do we see the beastman naked? :3
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.