[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is fucking a ghost necrophilia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Is fucking a ghost necrophilia?
>>
>>138651755
Well, she kinda has a physical body, right? (Is her body made of ectoplasm or something?)
>>
>>138651755
I'd fuck that ghost
>>
>>138651755
Necrophilia is specifically attraction to or sex with a corpse. A ghost is not a corpse, at the very least, since it's animate and sapient.
>>
File: image.gif (914 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
914 KB, 500x281
>>138651755
If she a ghost, I'm a ghost :))))))
>>
>>138651897
I agree wholeheartedly
>>
>>138651755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_OXkrAugY

I'm sorry.
>>
>>138651755
Maybe, but tracing the source of the taboo, fucking a corpse is bad because of smell, and the fact that people don't appreciate you digging up grandma to give her the old heave-ho because she has no way of consenting to that and desecrating a corpse is kind of a sign of disrespect. Fucking a ghost(or vampire or undead for that matter) is perfectly ethical. Firstly, since a ghost is ephemeral, or at least not using the same body, no desecration of the original body occurs, and thus no offense to the living. Secondly, as it is distinct from the corpse, there's no smell of decay, so that solves the second issue. Thus, it may be necrophilia, but it's A-OK.
>>
Necrophilia is fucking a dead body. Spirits of the dead are entirely different and as far as the law is concerned fair game regardless of age.
>>
>>138651755
If its no longer among the living then its necrophilia. Ghosts are dead things.
>>
File: KANA235.png (58 KB, 845x1200) Image search: [Google]
KANA235.png
58 KB, 845x1200
Who cares?
>>
>>138655233
so if the spirit leaves the body then fucks someone it's ok?
>>
>>138655233
Nope. The actual definition of necrophilia is having sex with corpses. Dead bodies. Spirits aren't dead bodies.
>>
Pedo necro and beatiality all in one. Oy vey.
>>
>>138655344
>Necrophile lolicons are this delusional

If its dead (regardless of being invisible only the "spiritually enlightened" can see) its necrophilia.
>>
>>138655268
>you will never have flying sex with Kana

Just kill me now
>>
>>138656572
what about a reincarnation setting? in a way it's just not alive yet
>>
>>138656572
If it's a dead BODY. If you fuck snail's dead physical body, it's necrophilia. If it's her ghost, it's A-OK, because souls aren't even technically dead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.