[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Samurai Flamenco? Looks like Kickass: Sentai edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Samurai-flamenco-1.jpg (165 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-flamenco-1.jpg
165 KB, 1600x900
Opinions on Samurai Flamenco?

Looks like Kickass: Sentai edition but don't really want to bother with something that turns bad later
>>
It's one of the most amazing things to come out of anime. Just watch it.
>>
It's pretty great.
>>
It all goes to shit in episode 7. The fujoshit pandering is absurd throughout the whole thing too. Don't waste your time on it.

And don't listen to the guys who will say "b-but it was a fun ride!!!". They're just meme spouters responsible for making "what was his name again?" threads every other day.
>>
File: SIT DOWN.png (234 KB, 621x686) Image search: [Google]
SIT DOWN.png
234 KB, 621x686
>>138648803
>>
>>138648803

OP, leave and watch it. Get the fuck out of here now. People are going to spoil the shit out of it.
>>
File: 39125727_big_p2.jpg (310 KB, 516x728) Image search: [Google]
39125727_big_p2.jpg
310 KB, 516x728
>>138648803
It was a masterpiece. Avoid /a/ until you finish it for fear of spoilers.
>>
Furious George ruined everything, fuck this gay show.
i.e., what this guy said
>>138648931
>>
Its awesome until the last few eps with the shitty girlfriend drama
>>
>>138648803
It's literally a 10/10
>>
It's absolutely fantastic and dont let any of the fags on here tell you otherwise!
>>
You can see if you have good taste if you enjoy it after Slicing Simian.
>>
AOTD
>>
The wildest ride you'll ever see in your entire life.
>>
Very few shows in any media can boast that they "have it all." This is one of them.
>>
>>138648803
Most fuck ass, retarded show I have ever watched.

I can't believe something like that was ever produced.

Only maybe the first 5 episodes are okay. Not even good. Just okay. Then it just fucking nose dives like no tomorrow. What the fuck.
>>
File: SamFlam.jpg (411 KB, 1184x806) Image search: [Google]
SamFlam.jpg
411 KB, 1184x806
>>
You know how Manglobe went bankrupt and died? This really didn't help.

It was fun watching it with /a/ when it aired, but it's no fun watching it alone and realizing how much of this was written by a toku fanboy frantically throwing darts at a plot point dartboard after reading a boatload of softcore BL stuff. It just isn't very good. Memworthy, yes, but extremely overhyped on /a/.
>>
>>138650582
can you elaborate my good dingus i'm actually pretty curious

feel free to ramble
>>
File: 1436825251083.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436825251083.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1200
>>138648803
JUST do it
>>
>>138651045
I don't know anon. I watched it over a weekend a few months after it aired and really enjoyed it. The only part which dragged was the sentai team arc. That could have easily been trimmed for more sol episodes.
>>
>>138651045
I watched it long after it aired, and it was amazing.
I was even spoiled on episode 7, but it didn't even matter because it just kept going.
>>
>>138651834
I watched it later and was spoiled the chimp as well, and it really is a ride anyway
>>
>>138651045
I watched it on my own long after /a/, and I have to say, you are wrong. It's a wild ride regardless.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.