[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Teacher Onizuka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
anime, manga or dorama?
>>
>>138627141
manga dub all the way.
>>
You get more content with the manga.

The live action is okay but they're limited by things you can actually do in real life

Anime's fine.
>>
>>138627511
Don't listen this guy.
He's probably POC desu.
>>
>>138627592
Person of color
>>
manga for trip
anime for extras
dorama for the qt pie sensei (yes, male and female)

btw, there is a new remake of drama and the actor look exactly like manga Onizuka
>>
>>138627706
Don't use that word, friend.
It's offensive.

Geez... niggas this days.
>>
The dorama is lame, Onizuka doesn't has a motorcicle and deliquent hair.
It's a huge part of his background he being a biker and that was cutout for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1195366118291.jpg (83 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1195366118291.jpg
83 KB, 500x666
>>138627717
Post it
>>
Watch all 3 in this order:

Manga > Anime > Drama
>>
I watched the old live action series many years ago. Is the new one any good?
>>
>>138627865
The film that came year after had him as a biker
>>138627877
I'm halfway through the '98 drama. How does this compare?
>>
Light Novel
>>
>>138627991
>>138628055
Much better
>>
>>138627592
Picker of Cotton?
>>
>>138627877
Pssh, i dl from Kissasian, /a/ will roast me
>>
how is the GTO sequel going, the one he stay in jail?
>>
The drama had a sequel too
http://asianwiki.com/GTO:_Great_Teacher_Onizuka_%282014%29
>>
File: onizuka-sm.jpg (19 KB, 315x235) Image search: [Google]
onizuka-sm.jpg
19 KB, 315x235
>>138627141
Poison and Driver's High were both Godly intros. Anime will always be one of my favorites.
I never actually read the manga though, probably should someday.
>>
I only read the last 12 chapters of the manga and I thought Sho was tolerated for too long
>>
>>138627877

Is this the 2012 drama or the 2014 one?
>>
I love GTO, unfortunately it is one of the mangas that I'd rather read a physical copy of. I'll have to pop by the nearby library to borrow a full set later.

Part of the reason is that we only had terrible online scans for years. Another is, the good ole feeling of reading it on the toliet or in the bath.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Manga.

How is it that Fujisawa did so well with GTO but couldn't make any other decent manga either before or after it.

The OVAs of SJG are alright just for something a bit different but neither they or the SJG manga are that great (not as good as GTO anyway).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.