[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: She-and-Her-Cat-anime.jpg (37 KB, 726x400) Image search: [Google]
She-and-Her-Cat-anime.jpg
37 KB, 726x400
So what do you think /a/?
>>
>>138621435
Is this any good?
This is the first thread i've seen since it aired
>>
>>138621527
Its short and comfy
>>
>>138621527
Nah. Just really simple. Watch it if you enjoy cats having monologues
>>
Hanakana a shit
>>
I'm definitely enjoying it.
>>
>>138621435
Good anime.
>>
>>138621646
>>
cat a shit

dog > cat
>>
>>138621435
I WOULD PLAY WITH HER PUSSY GOOD SIR.
>>
File: She and Her Cat-Ai.jpg (445 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
She and Her Cat-Ai.jpg
445 KB, 1280x720
A cat falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess...
>>
>>138621435
Boring as hell, but i liked it. But yeah, too boring for me to want to watch past episode 1
>>
>>138621527
Reddit loves it so it must be shit. They're treating it like if you don't like it you're mentally impaired.
>>
>>138626012
>They're treating it like if you don't like it you're mentally impaired
No shit? That's how reddit it about everything
>>
>>138626012
Reddit also loves anime, anime must be shit too then.
Good to know.
>>
>She and her cat
wtf
shinkai already did that like two decades ago, and judging from OP's screenshot it was much better than whatever this shit is
>>
>>138621435
Is this about an single office lady that comes back from work to do cute things with her cat?
>>
>>138626110
>anime must be shit too then.
That's pretty much right.
>>
>>138621435
It's nice, but I'd rather prefer if the cat did not speak.
>>
>>138621646
/thread
>>
>>138626012
And how do you know that?
>>
>>138626110
>generalizing all anime as if it was one homogenous thing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.