[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Mirai Nikki, if Yuno had god powers the whole time, why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image_9.jpg (107 KB, 720x794) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
107 KB, 720x794
In Mirai Nikki, if Yuno had god powers the whole time, why did she let Akise stay alive long enough to steal a kiss from Yuki right in front of her? She should have known it was going to happen from the first world. Did she want to be cucked or something.
>>
Mirai Nikki had inconsistent garbage writing.

It's odd that people still speak of that god abhorrent mess of a show.
>>
>>138592397
I'd like to say I'm surprised that is a thing, but considering how sweet most commercial ketchup is, being put in a cake seems like a logical step
>>
>>138592397
please dont tell me canadians actually make ketchup cake. I thought chips were bad enough.
>>
File: tztz8.jpg (58 KB, 731x659) Image search: [Google]
tztz8.jpg
58 KB, 731x659
Even director Hosoda Naoto wasn't safe from Murata Tomosa's twisted vision:

"One time I yelled 'cut' and Tomosa turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the middle of Shibuya and yelled cut? Maybe the otakus in cosplay would forget their trained routine of buying overpriced Blu-Rays' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to voice Yuno, or is Yuno something that's been in her all along?"

"Sometimes I would go to the animation department to look onto the drawing boards, and I noticed Tomosa had written something over the backgrounds. It was stuff like 'What if pencils were guns? Would you all be mass murderers?' and 'Animation. Dubbing. INSANITY.' I had to ask her to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."
>>
>>138592569
They used Ketchup for most things there historically because they can't grow tomatoes and most small stores couldn't afford to import anything. So it's normal to see ketchup cakes, ketchup pizza, ketchup spaghetti, etc.
>>
>>138592602
How did a small time /tv/ meme like this make it all the way here to /a/?
>>
Anon you shouldn't have posted that image, you're asking to get bombarded with thread derailing /ck/ memes.

As long as we stay away from the Gummi Pet Rat review.
>>
>>138592831
it was my favorite meme last year, i adapted it for almost every board.
>>
Fucking Canadians are some of the fattest most pig disgusting people on the planet, but people always talk shit about the US. They need to start looking at those maple syrup monkeys up north.
>>
>>138593032
Let me see what you have for /fit/ or /g/ if you have those.
>>
>>138593080
Nobody cares about canada because they don't stick their nose in everyone's business.
>>
Do like the author did and don't think about it too much. It's incredibly shit but it can be really fun when in the right mood.
>>
>>138593135
Fuck that. I want to see /m/ or /d/
>>
>>138593135

just replace everyone's name with Stallman. And you're done.
>>
>>138592744
>they can't grow tomatoes
lolwut

That's the easiest shit to grow, dude.
>>
>>138592397
>Ketchup cake
And I thought Americans had shit food tastes.
>>
>>138594355
I'm not sure it's worse than deep dish "pizza"
>>
>>138594450
You can kill yourself for having shit taste on that level.
>>
>>138592744
I can't grow tomatos. I know, i'll just use tomato products in shit they don't belong in.
>>
>>138594572
Deep dish is pretty shit tier. New york style is the only true way.
>>
>>138593812
I mean it was an awesome mindfuck when it's initially read, and it seems great because the events leading up to it like the umbilical cord event don't seem to contradict the whole time travel bits.
>>
>>138594852
It was one of the first anime I saw, so I would be lying if I said I didn't love the first episodes. But it went down really fast, and by the end I didn't even know why I was watching it
>>
>>138594572
>Liking what is basically a huge dough brick with a pizza on top
>>
>>138594972

This; Mirai Nikki is a pretty good babby's first anime. At least better that OnePunchMeme or Sword Ass Online
>>
>>138595035
One Punch Man is fun all around though. It's only faggots that take it seriously even though it's obvious they shouldn't who are cancer.
SAO is serious and seriously bad. From the beginning
>>
File: ck.png (3 MB, 1346x4986) Image search: [Google]
ck.png
3 MB, 1346x4986
CAPPU NOODLE DAISUKI!
>>
>>138595010
Are you implying that the dough is rock hard? Because in a good deep dish, it's a nice pleasent buttery flakey dough.
>>
>>138595575
I'm saying it's way too much dough.
>>
>>138595562
Why?
>>
>>138592831
>/tv/ meme

That's a fucking tumblr meme m8
>>
>>138592397
So nobody would find out. The only reason they found out about it was because they found that 3rd body after Yukki looked in that room at Yuno's house.
>>
>>138595961
They compensate for that by filling it with more cheese and sauce.
>>
>>138592397
Yuno sealed her powers and the memories related to them in her Murmur, who then trapped the 2nd world's Murmur and took her place by Deus' side.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.