[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is 3.0+1.0?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Where is 3.0+1.0?
>>
also shogouki best girl
>>
No one wants to see 4.0 because 3.33 was such a disappointment.
>>
I just want it to be over
>>
File: 1456864070725.gif (1018 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1456864070725.gif
1018 KB, 500x278
>>138567600

Right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5i3JvQiIrE
>>
gainax is dead, after they release this it's over for them.
>>
>>138567713
They do though, it'll be the best selling one. It's one of those few series where each installment is making more than the previous, and almost $20 million each time. I'm surprised it hasn't been rushed out to make money more yet.
>>
>>138567713
Speak for yourself nerd
Even if its a mess like 3.33 i still want to see the conclusion
>>
File: 1456816184907.jpg (163 KB, 537x639) Image search: [Google]
1456816184907.jpg
163 KB, 537x639
>>138567713
>>
It should be coming up after Anno finishes Godzilla.

And yes, I do want to see it.
>>
I wonder if 3.0+1.0 will be better than eoe. I think it's possible but not likely.
>>
>>138568675
It's not likely, but hopefully it can be as good as 2.22. I was so excited for 3.33 after the way things went differently in 2.22, then they just kinda threw all of that away and Shinji went back to being a disappointing bitch. I still don't understand why he just fucking ignored Kaworu when they took the lances out of the Lilith. I get he wanted to make things right, but I remember Kawuro saying something like, "Wait Shinji, something isn't right," a few times, and Shinji proceeded to ignore the one person he's supposed to trust.
>>
>>138567713
I don't care. I'd watch it regardless of anything.
>>
>>138568675
>720x480
>OZC
Get the fuck out
>>
>>138569037
The world as he knew it was gone, and all his friends were cold/distant or hated him.

Kaworu showed him the Earth's surface. He's been told it's all his fault. He also gave him a ray of hope, a way to fix everything.

In the process of doing this, his old friends try to stop him and he has to fight them. He probably told himself that they just didn't understand.

Then, just as he's about to succeed and reach the light at the end of the tunnel, Kaworu tells him something is amiss. He doesn't say what.

Shinji was frantic and desperate to get his life back. He wanted to believe there was a way out. So he kept going, just to do something.

Of course he fucks it up again and gets Kaworu's head exploded, which is why he's just a self-loathing shell by the end of it.
>>
>>138569454
It'd just be nice for Shinji to win for once, I've seen him lose more than enough times in Neon Genesis. When he finally does something right for himself he ends the world and Misato treats him like shit for it even though she encouraged him and knows Shinja had no intention of triggering the 3rd impact. I just want to see some type of evolution, not the same things I've seen in the original show.
>>
File: 1456267664737.jpg (475 KB, 1240x1068) Image search: [Google]
1456267664737.jpg
475 KB, 1240x1068
>>138569773
Well at least Asuka seems to still care for him despite all of his mistakes. During the end of 3.33 when she got him on his feet and took his arm.

Seriously tought Asuka and Shinji should hold each other in the new movie. Enough suffering and impotence from both parties already.
>>
>>138569925
I agree, I want to see Asuka and Shinji make each other stronger and stand together. The next movie has the potential to be great and stand alone from EoE in a good way. I hope it comes out in 2017.
>>
>>138570141
Well of course there is potential. Anything at all could happen.
>>
>>138569773
>even though she encouraged him and knows Shinja had no intention of triggering the 3rd impact
Yeah, this is the part that bothers me too.

There was no way for him to know what would happen from doing it, no one was telling him to stop either.

It makes me think more happened afterwards that he doesn't remember for some reason, and that it will come up again while they're walking through the city that turned to core.

>It'd just be nice for Shinji to win for once, I've seen him lose more than enough times in Neon Genesis.
FWIW I'd say he did the right during EoE, he let people choose for themselves whether to remain in Instrumentality.

>>138569925
>tfw Asuka is double Shinji's mental age

It's hot, but I'm not sure how it will go.
>>
>>138570161
>yfw Asuka in 3.33 is as mentally old as Misato was during NGE
>>
>>138570339
But she still acts like a retarded bitch.
>>
>>138570394
>forever in puberty

tsuntsun4life
>>
>>138570161
>I'd say he did the right during EoE
I agree with that, but he emphatically fucking didn't win doing it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.