[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Lie in April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Your-Lie-in-April-Kimiuso-Hulu.jpg (54 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Your-Lie-in-April-Kimiuso-Hulu.jpg
54 KB, 600x338
Guys, can we talk about this one? I finished it yesterday and I think it killed me inside. Not in a bad way, in a heartbroken way.
>>
>>138560561

Just remember it wouldn't be as cute if it was the other way around, the guy stalking the girl.
>>
She NTRs the guy and tells him that she loved him when she died. Literally worst girl.
>>
>>138560899
Well, now you're just being negative.
>>
I knew I shouldn't have asked /a/ about this.
>>
>>138560991

I wonder how awkward it would be between Kousei and his friend after they learned about Kaori's true intentions all along.
>>
She's a dumb bitch that cucks the MC for no reason

It would have been better if she had actually been in love with the MC's friend and not dropped that retarded shit on me
>>
>>138560561
Is this garbage actually still popular outside of /a/, or is it just people baiting here and making it seem like that?
>>
>>138561323
Didn't everyone find out at the end
>>
>>138561580

Pretty much forgotten about now nearly
>>
>>138560561
>Your Lie in April

May as well kill yourself.

>>138561580
He obviously isn't from here.
>>
>>138562371
>He obviously isn't from here.
That's why I'm asking, because I have a hard time believing people on MAL or wherever still care, so I suspect all these threads we get are entirely fabricated shitposting from people pretending to be newfags for the epic ruse.
>>
>>138560561
Too melodramatic for its own good everything feel forced
Nothing redeemable
>>
>>138562090
Saw that end coming a mile a way; obviously she was walking dead meat living on borrowed time. Another complaint was they redid the MC having his withdrawal heebeejeebeez too many times, that was getting old
>>
No, just check the archive. This was talked about a lot in the past few days.
>>
File: Bros.gif (979 KB, 294x166) Image search: [Google]
Bros.gif
979 KB, 294x166
>>138564951
Gimme one of those.
>>
Plot was contrived and NTR made me hate femtagonist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.