[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in Falconia /a/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Falconia_Berserk.jpg (475 KB, 1693x1200) Image search: [Google]
Falconia_Berserk.jpg
475 KB, 1693x1200
Meanwhile, in Falconia /a/...
>>
PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD GRIFFITH!

PRAISE BE TO OUR HOLY SAVIOUR WHO HATH DONE NO WRONGDOING TO THE WORLD OR TO A TANNED MAIDEN WHO DOTH ENJOYED THE COMPANY OF OUR LORD.
>>
File: 015.jpg (727 KB, 1487x1054) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
727 KB, 1487x1054
>>138560040
Meanwhile, in poor man's Berserk...
>>
GRIFFITH DINDU NUFIN HE A GOOD BOI
>>
>>138560488
>you have gains
>>
Guys I heard a rumor that Griffith raped a girl retarded, is that true?
>>
>>138560488
what is this?
>>
>>138560488
>Poor mans Berserk
I don't think Helck was ever trying to be Berserk in the first place. It has its own thing and it does it well.
>>
>>138560150
GRIFFITH WILLS IT BROTHER!
>>
>>138560040
>post villains that did nothing wrong
>pic related
>>
Man, I don't think Lord Griffith is that good of a guy. He has a fucking garbage tax plan and with so many people showing up we'll be out of jobs and houses.
>>
Lord Griffith is a fairy faggot.

Source: I was a Chuder servant and watched this gross fat dude rail him from behind as I was taking the dishes away
>>
>>138560488
Is that Helck? It looks like Helck.

I don't think it was ever trying to be like Beserk, though. It's more or less a comedy, if anything.

Then again, I've only read two issues.
>>
>>138565032
>comedy
Hahahahaha
>>
>>138565167
The first two issues I read were stupid and way, way over the top. And Helck felt more like Medieval Johnny Bravo than anything else. Especially with how he dealt with the demons he fought and people he talked to. Those stupid smiles, and ultra pompous attitude.

It was too stupid for me to bother reading more than two issues.
>>
File: 013[1].jpg (672 KB, 1000x1417) Image search: [Google]
013[1].jpg
672 KB, 1000x1417
>>138565167
>implying it's not a comedy
It's dark humour, but it's still a comedy.

>>138565258
>medieval johnny bravo
KEK
>>
>>138565258
So you only read two chapters? Weak.
>>
>>138560040
>not Falconi/a/

You fucked up OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.