[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dragon Ball Z worth a watch? I have heard it is really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dbz.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dbz.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
Is Dragon Ball Z worth a watch? I have heard it is really good but then again that it's a waste of time and very kiddie thoughts?
>>
>>138519368
It only has nostalgia value. Not worth it if you didn't watch it as a kid.
>>
>>138519368
4chan is not for underaged kids
>>
The manga's worth a read even if you don't watch the series

DBZ is painful to watch, I'd go with Kai because it doesn't have as much filler
>>
Read the manga
>>
>>138519368
I'm watching the original Dragon Ball right now, and I can safely say that it is DEFINITELY not for kids. I don't know about Z, though.
>>
Dragon ball is better
>>
>>138519931
>Not knowing they are the same series.
>>
>>138519428
objectively false
>>
>>138519428
/thread
>>
>>138519428
>OP is a kid asking if it's worth a watch
>>
>>138519368
watch DB Kai. it stays true to the manga and has no filler and is an HD remake.
>>
>>138519368

It depends. What are some other anime that you like? If you like high-action series that have a decent amount of comedy, then yes, you'll love DBZ. If you're more on the serious side and humor turns you off (think Big O), then it's probably not for you.
>>
>>138519368
Don't listen to faggots here. Watch a few episodes and make your own opinion.

I personally love it.
>>
>>138519368
You need to watch Dragon Ball first if you´re going for the anime version.

It's good if you actually know what you're watching and don't have ADHD(which is where all the hate comes from). The fanbase is divided between nostalgiafags and autists.

> that it's a waste of time
As much as any other anime, yeah

> and very kiddie
Yes, it's literally made for kids to watch with their parents. If that's a problem for you and didn't know that then it may not be for you.
>>
>>138519901
>and I can safely say that it is DEFINITELY not for kids
If you're a 4kids censor maybe.
>>
>>138520984
>it stays true to the manga and has no filler
The only difference is the filler and the very fact it is an animated medium. Otherwise is true to the manga (as in, "the same shit happens" which is actually what "true to the manga" is, not as in "literally the manga" like dbfags want).
>>
>>138519368
It's pretty much the best anime ever made
Is it for kids? Yeah, it has an appeal to kids, but that doesn't make it any less amazing.
>>
>>138523722
Best anime ever made is pushing it a little but otherwise agreed. It's totally worth a watch.
>>
meh its got that 90s nostaliga, better shounen anime out there
hxh 2011
>>
Dragon Ball and Z is definitely up in the top 10 of anime to watch imo.
>>
best manga
>>
>>138519368
Yes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.