[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Darker Than Black manga? Dimension W's artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 027.png (144 KB, 733x750) Image search: [Google]
027.png
144 KB, 733x750
Thoughts on the Darker Than Black manga? Dimension W's artist made it!
>>
>>138471798
Horrible. Everything he write is horrible. He awesome artist but shit tier writer. Even Oh!Great in his "bad" mood is better than him. Only good parts in manga are Hei vs spec ops guy and Amber's secret.
>>
>>138471974
> Amber's secret.
what was her secret? I only keep seeing having her benjamin syndrome where she ages backwards
>>
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>138471798
well, that explains why dimension w gives me so much dtb vibes. It's like an alternate universe.
>>
>>138472274

You mind showing us your boobs?
>>
>>138472255
That Hei was killed a lot at war, but everytime she used her powers to prevent this. Forever friendzone
>>
>>138472368
>That Hei was killed a lot at war
holy shit, I thought he had some skills so basically hes only good because of the women around him, his sister,amber,and the doll god he is a shit tier.
>>
>>138472428
He was human without any powers against contractors.
>>
>Heaven's Gate movie never
>S2 never
Why live?
>>
>>138472299
except he's talking about the adapted manga.

Dimension W is utter trash, and the people who still think it's at all good probably frequent Naruto and Bleach generals.
>>
>>138472860
and or are part of the NGE's defensive cult.
>>
>>138471974
>Even Oh!Great in his "bad" mood is better than him.
Not even close. The DtB manga has better writing than the second season, forget Oh!Great's bullshit.
>>
>>138472920
>The DtB manga has better writing than the second season
only last part of S2 was bad.
>>
>>138471798
I preferred season 2.
>>
>>138472428
He's a great combatant by any measure, even without any powers. But that doesn't always cut it.
>>
the only thing that bugs me about darker than black is that they had a lot of built-up mystery in the beginning and never bothered explaining anything, sort of like Lost
also they killed off too many people too soon imo
>>
>>138473300
You mean the OVA's? yeah, those were cool.
>>
>>138473415
Dank meme
>>
>>138471798
I wish this was the story we got for season 2
>>
File: 4.jpg (285 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
285 KB, 830x1200
>mfw DtB makes the best vanilla doujin material
Hnnnng
>>
>>138473409
If you want to see what happens to a good mystery series when it reveals everything, look at SnK and realize the alternative was better
>>
>trying to download Shikkoku no Hana
>no seeds
Goddamit I don't like reading manga online
>>
>>138473409
I think the only problem with the characters dying so frequently is that it makes it difficult to get any attachment to them. Other than Hei, Yin and Suoh I rarely see anyone show interest in the other characters in the universe. It just shows how pointless most of the supporting characters are since they are killed off immediately after their purpose is served.

>>138473993
SnK's issue has to do with a focus on politics rather than things being revealed. There are still lots of mysteries.
>>
>>138474060
>not using an app to rip from Kissmanga/Batoto
>>
>>138473903
too bad we aren't getting any newer ones.
>>
>>138474488
I tried once but didn't worked well so I started tormenting it.
>>
>>138474060
psst
its on Madokami
>>
>>138474980
> tormenting it.
do you torment anything? are you the tormentor?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.