[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ancient Magus' Bride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 23310828.jpg (56 KB, 318x453) Image search: [Google]
23310828.jpg
56 KB, 318x453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoCwUzbkfdk
for the few people that care the PV is up
>>
>>138471352
I'm excited.
>>
>>138471352
Reminder that this isn't actual footage of the anime.
>>
>>138471352
How many times you're planing to post this shit?
>>
>>138471352
this looks really good but is it a movie or is it an anime?
>>138471748
where's the actual trailer
>>
>>138471680
I'm fucking not. Everything I love that has been made into an anime has been shitposted to death, and this will certainly not be an exception.
>>
>>138472939
then lay the fuck off social media, fuck it's the same shit over and over "Oh Boi! what's the internet think of my favorite thing!" only to see shit posters and memer's i've done it to games i no longer look for anything about games and im glad.
>>
>>138473156
I don't give a shit about opinions, but the threads get flooded with shitposters and it gets fucking impossible to have a decent talk about the content
>>
>>138472896
These are scenes from the manga but the anime adaptation is going to be a three part original series but it has never confirmed whether it would be a movie, OVA, etc, etc
>>
This got an anime?
Neato
>>
>>138471352
I was so fucking excited and then wit came into the scene, please kill me.
>>
>>138471352
>dat first shot of Chise
ayy
>>
Can I be hyped? Will I be disappointed?
>>
I hope we get to the succubutt chapter
>>
>>138474096
I guess you can be just happy. It will be pretty and well animated, mostly. But the massive budget cuts and QUALITY will hit like a truck in one way or another. Fuck Wit Studio.
>>
>>138474506
>Fuck Wit Studio
Fuck off retard
>>
>>138474555
>SnK butthurt
Go play with purple blocks somewhere else.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.