[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(I always cry at) Staple Stable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: i5r.jpg (49 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
i5r.jpg
49 KB, 960x540
(I always cry at) Staple Stable
>>
The last line gives me the chills, mostly because ronriness. So I prefer Kogarashi Sentiment now.
>>
>>138467745
second best OP behind Platinum Disco
>>
Staple is pretty mediocre

It ain't got shit in Platinum Disco and both Snake's OP
>>
>>138468387
>>138468152
i think staple stable and kimi no shirai monogatari are kind of the poster songs of the monogatari series, if you get what i mean

the others are good too, but they dont touch that emotional spot, maybe except for nekomonogatari kuro song

watching koyomimonogatari is really weird and nostalgic, especially considering that bake was one of the first anime i ever watched. 7 years ago
>>
I like to go to the Platinum Disco.
>>
>>138467797
>Kogarashi Sentiment
Best OP
>>
Orange mint.
>>
best op.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKdGtCAa3PQ
>>
>>138468520
I think Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari is, for sure, but Staple Stable's only there for like four episodes and people are more mixed on it.
>>
File: all knowing gahara.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
all knowing gahara.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
What does she see...?
>>
>>138468520
>7 years ago
Fuck off, newfag
>>
File: Platinum Siscon.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Siscon.webm
2 MB, 900x506
Plat Disco is still my favorite, it's catchy as hell
I like Mathemagics and The Last Day of my Adolescence soley for Inoue's and Sawashiro's sex voices, I know I'm biased here though
Kogarashi Sentiment does absolutely nothing for me beyond the nice visuals the OP has and I feel like I'm "not getting it" or something given how everyone here seems to love it

>>138468520
yeah Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari is still the most memorable ED by far
>>
>>138468598
>>138467797
kogarashi sentiment has good production, but the male singing is so horrid it ruins the song

it's probably the worst monogatari song tbqh
>>
>>138467745
I'd let Crab staple my stable if you catch my drift ;)
>>
>>138468873
Explain further.
>>
>>138469087
>own horses
>have large stable to house them
>would let crab staple said stable
Something like that I think.
>>
>>138468801
This kinda reminds me of the guy who would autisticly make ougis.
>>
>>138469652
Well, at least you'd staple stable relationship with crab.
>>
>>138468849
>Kogarashi Sentiment does absolutely nothing for me beyond the nice visuals the OP has
You're not alone.

I like Kogarashi Sentiment, but only because the art is fantastic and because it has Kaiki being just as fantastic in it. The song itself is extremely "meh", not catchy in the least, just sort of there.
>>
am i the only one who unironically thinks that the monogatari series is the most entertaining media the world has seen in the past almost ten years?

its so diverse and touches on a lot subjects, brings out a wide array of emotions with every new series and gets better every season. there isnt a SINGLE bad season of monogatari, let this sink in. im honestly rating it in the same tier as, say the wire or the sopranos in terms of greatness
>>
>>138470510
anon stop
>>
>>138470510
There isn't a bad season, but there sure are mediocre ones. But the best ones are really good tier, which is why the series at least deserve the popularity.
>>
>>138470543
Mind clarifying?
>>
File: LQiC2qz.png (144 KB, 1085x957) Image search: [Google]
LQiC2qz.png
144 KB, 1085x957
>>138469731
fuck you
>>
File: shs.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
shs.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
thank you kami-sama for bestowing the monogatari girls upon us
>>
>>138468801
Your small dick.
>>
File: happy snek.png (1 MB, 1351x753) Image search: [Google]
happy snek.png
1 MB, 1351x753
>>138471142
>>
>>138471121
Oh boy, let me guess. You're the kid. The one who posts the "fat oubi" or some shit all over fucking s4s day after day.

It's you and your little friends. Your stupid faggot reddit friends. Every. Fucking. Day. I'm fucking sick of it. I speak for all of s4s- nay, for all of 4chan that we are sick of seeing this unfunny Hungry Ougi stupid shit posted everywhere.

It's not funny. It will never be funny. Why do you insist? This kind of dumb humor isn't found here. Maybe if you hit the bricks over on to Reddit, they'd be more receptive. But us? Oh no. We won't take it.
>>
File: reddit ougi.png (107 KB, 867x664) Image search: [Google]
reddit ougi.png
107 KB, 867x664
>>138471225
1. Her name is Hungry Spungry. Not "fat ougi"
2. It's hilarious. She's hilarious. I think its you who belongs on Reddit kiddo.

pic related is you
>>
>>138471273
You still Insist on posting this shitty meme, dude thats pathetic. Me and my girlfriend (she loves anime and cool video games) could make a better meme with our eyes closed. Shitty ougi head who has no real sense of humor. Whats the next meme you and your reddit pals will come up with Spip bip? haha you unfunny faggot.
>>
File: tired oumi.png (257 KB, 867x664) Image search: [Google]
tired oumi.png
257 KB, 867x664
>>138471378
well I'm not going to respond to your dumb ass - i'm gettin a widdle...sweepy
>>
>>138470510
This is what monogatari fags actually believe.
>>
>>138471121
>>138471273
>>138471431
What the ACTUAL fuck is wrong with you, you distort and twist this poor anime girl and make her into a meme. You get your sick kicks by fucking with Spooky Ougi Of Cute an anime girl beloved by all. Its not funny and quite frankly im sick of it. Cease this ougi meme at once.
>>
>>138470510
Movies are still the peak of entertainment by far but Monogatari is above all western TV shows I've seen besides The Wire.
>>
>Best tier
Mathemagics

>God tier
Kogarashi Sentiment
MousouExpress
marshmallow justice
Hakkin Disco
staple stable
the last day of my adolescence

>Great tier
Ren'ai Circulation
Futakotome
chocolate insomnia
happy bite
Decent Black
Yuudachi Hoteishiki

>OK tier
perfect slumbers
white lies
Orange Mint

>Meh tier
Kaerimichi
ambivalent world
Sugar Sweet Nightmare

>Shit tier
mein schatz
>>
>>138473065
Sopranos, Mad Men, Deadwood and Twin Peaks are better than The Wire t b h.
>>
>>138473798
Actually Twin Peaks is the only one thats better.
>>
>>138474119
You're wrong. As is most of the public funnily.
>>
Some Kissshot panties.
>>
orange mint is best op, only good one for that matter
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.