[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime and ADHD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1450660573089.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
1450660573089.gif
443 KB, 506x516
Because of my ADHD I find myself ploughing through anime without absorbing any of it. People in a similar position, how do you engage yourselves?
>>
It's only an issue if it isn't too interesting.
>>
>>138456792
ADHD isn't real. You are just an unpacient fuck.
>>
>>138456792
what is sex like for people with adhd?
>>
>>138456939
Amazing
>>
ADHD is just another meme disorder for drug companies and therapists to make money off unsuspecting, over protective mothers for their sheltered children.
>>
>>138456991
how so
>>
I do that too
I skim through and read the rest on wikis
>>
>>138457046
And for the goverment to continue MKultra and MK OFTEN.
Fucking assholes.
>>
>>138456939
I'm not certain if I have ADHD, but I find sex rather dull, since I despise doing repetitive actions, like thrusting for like an hour. But much like other people in my position, it might be due to an innate sense of entitlement and the fact lots of people nowadays are jaded beyond compare and don't find the 3DPD nude body all that appealing. Inb4 anyone says gay, I fucked guys too and it doesnt really work out for me. How many of you would actually spend hours looking awkwardly at some girl/guy while fucking them, without much else happening. I'm certain perceived intimacy (love) can fluster you for a good 20 min or so, but in the end, its a bit of a letdown.
>>
Have ADHD and don't have this problem. Granted I don't watch too many anime, but I'm the type that thinks things that happen are important so I try to pay attention.
Kinda backfires though since I'm rarely surprised now because I can reliably predict things.
>>
>>138457292
Thats why just being generally lewd with each other on and off through out the day and fucking your waifu while cuddling simultaneously in embrace is best for keeping sex activities interesting.
Kinda makes you nympho and dependent on only one person, but if you're committed to one for life it works great
>>
>>138457380
It's not like any show nowadays can really throw you a curveball, you know. It's all obvious stereotypes and a plot, that's worse than most things on cable, which says a lot.
>>
Don't think I have ADHD, but I tend to miss and not be able to empathize with character motivations and troubles because of my aspergers. So naturally I hate character dramas.

For example. I read all of FSN and didn't pick up that Shirou's character was all about his ideals.
>>
File: RyukoMother.jpg (634 KB, 1020x1480) Image search: [Google]
RyukoMother.jpg
634 KB, 1020x1480
>>138456792
What you need to do is wind down and relax, OP.
Every try fucking your girlfriend, that is if you have one, a little harder? A little more rigorously, if you know what I mean?
>>
>>138457046

Ok Doctor Anon
>>
>tfw plow through animu and really like it
>a week after finishing the animu I can barely even recall the plot or characters names

Every time.
>>
>>138457046
After the medication they put me on for years as a kid, I probably actually have it now.
>>
>>138457046
But you're acting as if prescribing concentration drugs is a bad thing.
That's like saying drinking coffee in the morning is a bad thing.

>>138456792
As for OP, you can try working out while watching anime or something, usually it just means you aren't interested in the anime. Find something that interests you instead. You can always come back to anime. It won't run away
>>
>>138457870
This I forgot the ending of Code Geass apparently the MC dies I thought it was rather open ended and am still waiting for season 3
>>
>>138458761
It is open ended, he probably didn't actually die.
>>
>>138456792
I don't have adhd and get this every damn time so don't worry about it, also what I do to try recall is -sounds very gay- but usually dream about the episode I just watched, that way when I wake up I seem to remember more than if I went to bed with a blank mind
>>
>>138456792
>Because of my ADHD
Murrica!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.