[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the state of the modern anime industry. Is it me or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Is this the state of the modern anime industry.
Is it me or is the majority of light novel anime just self insert fantasies that are easy to adopt to anime become thy are probably borderline fan fiction anime scripts made by people who can decently wright.
>>
You're a season late. Fuck off.
>>
>literally a season late
Go away you moron.

This season just like most has hardly any LN, and even less battle harem, adaptions in comparison to manga.
>>
>>138420488
But pic related was last season, and shitty light novels adaptations taking the most places in the chart is nothing new
>>
>>138420859
>one season represent anime
That season had tons of LN battle harems. Before that it was once or twice at most.
Also
>most places
What? They don't though? It's always been a misconception that LNs dominate the season, but they always pale in comparison to manga adaptions.
>>
>>138420247 (OP)
i thought that too.
The same premise, but the right one have better mc, better heroine, better story, and more realistics characters.
>>
>>138422198
The left one. Why we can't edit post in 4chan.
>>
>>138420247
>people who can decently wright
So not you, then.
>>
>>138420247
Think of it this way, Cavalry is Asterisk done right.

Have you ever seen a story that you felt could be done better if they twisted things a bit? LN's are like that a lot.
>>
>>138422618
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
The power of kaizen
>>
I want to like Cavalry but I can't get over how stupid the part where they imprisoned the mc was.
>>
>>138420247
Cavalry is pretty gud. Top tier directing and fight scenes
>>
>>138420247
Better question:
Do the authors intentionally write genric shit that will be forgotten once the season is over, or do they just lack imagination.
>>
>There are anons who bother reading the LN'S for this

What shit tasting faggots
>>
>>138424265
There are two kinds of LN authors. There the NEET WN writers who actually think their "clever" twist on the latest self-insert trope (High School, Boukensha, Reincarnation...etc.) are revolutionary and get assmad at people calling them out. Then there are those who just aim to make a profit through shameless pandering.
>>
>>138422667
WORST ONE
>>
>>138420247
Only common thing Shizuku and Saya have are being short
Only common thing Ayase and Kirin have is using katana
Only common thing Toka and Claudia have is being student council president.
Also, in Rakudai only 2 girl are in love with MC, unlike Asterisk.
>>
>>138424935
Besides, there are only so many hairstyles you can give each archetype before you have to recycle some of them.

We're running out of ways to spike generic MC hair. We need something revolutionary. Spikes in a way no one has seen before. Ideas?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.