[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't racing anime more common? Are most otaku too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: shift.gif (1018 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
shift.gif
1018 KB, 500x256
Why aren't racing anime more common? Are most otaku too poor to afford cars, and can't relate?
>>
yeah
the other half of the demographic is too young to have driven a car

But the main reason is that they're boring.
>>
>>138268794
Yes, it's all because of otaku not relating, just like every problem you have with anime is because of otaku not relating, not because your genre is shit or anything.
>>
more like studios are too poor to bother with that much action choreography
>>
>>138268794
The sooner you realise just how limited anime as a medium is, the better.
>>
>>138268794
>and can't relate
>people only watch anime that they can relate to
Talk about being dumb.
>>
>>138268794
>Anime is bad. Why isn't it better?

>otaku
>betas
>waifus
>moeshit
>pandering
>self-inserting
>Japanese people
>virgins
>teenagers
>Aniplex
>Love Hina
>the 2008 recession

There, I did the shitposting for you guys, you can let the thread die now.
>>
TAKE ME HIGHER
>>
Boring as shit
Hard to animate

Make it like Death Race and it'd be good.
>>
>>138268794
How many racing anime do you need? It makes no sense to expect more than a couple of series for any one given sport, unless it's something as huge as baseball.
>>
DEJA VU

I JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
>>138269402
It would make the entire harem genre completely obsolete.
>>
>>138268794

just was running in the 90's
>>
I'm afraid this it wouldn't sell today.
When my father was young, where i live youngsters used to race on a downhill trying to not kill themselves at the roadlights.
Nowdays police is strict, youth doesn't have balls, and generally is not intrested in cars.
>>
WELCOME TO THE RODEO
>>
File: shingo.gif (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
shingo.gif
2 MB, 480x320
COOL VIBRATIONS

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: yamato damashii.jpg (583 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
yamato damashii.jpg
583 KB, 715x1000
>>138271809
It is the pussifying of this world.
I seriously think something is wrong for men to be "thinking about consequences".
Hell, you should make tons of dumb mistakes just to learn from them.
You must not strip a man to his core (just eat shit and procreate) and make him an animal.
Thats just what the 3DPD is trying to get you into.
A man is not an animal, he is human. Just tell your urges to fuck off and be yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.