[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: everymansdream.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
everymansdream.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
is it true?
>>
>>138236776
Not really, I don't understand how you're supposed to love them 'equally'.

Same thing with having kids, I can guarantee that beyond the bullshit parents tell their children, they probably have ranks as to which of their kids they love the most/least.
>>
No, I don't want to have to deal with more than one woman at any given time.
>>
nah
>>
>>138236870
I think you may have some insecurities
>>
>>138236776
i dont ACTUALLY want to deal with women, i just want to fuck them. i'd get bored quickly
>>
>>138238252

i want to have love or at least positive emotion attached sex follow by snuggle to the next morning
>>
>>138238338
i can understand that i suppose, but i just get the impression i would lose interest in any woman/group of women fairly quickly.

i guess i'm just an asshole, but i seem to prefer just having anyone to interact with rather than SPECIFIC people. i'm able to break off a long-time friend and become friends with someone else quickly without much of an issue. i'm not even that social so i seriously question myself
>>
>>138238447
dont you get sad or emptiness when u brk up with your friends? or it is you dumps them?
>>
>>138236776
No i want my simple life desu
>>
>>138238491
i'll think back to memories and be like "i miss those times" but it's not about an attachment to the specific person, more just to the feeling of the moment
>>
>>138238511
you sound heartless
>>
>>138239477
i feel like i am a bit
>>
>>138239610
You know, the English language has a word for people like you. It's "sociopath".

Like, unironically, you're actually a sociopath.
>>
>>138239795
Not that anon, but I doubt it.
>>
>>138239795
it'd explain a bunch of things, that's for sure. idk, maybe i'm not accurately representing how i feel. i don't really trust myself with that strangely enough so who knows
>>
>>138236870
Why you should rank your kids? Unless you're a shit mom/dad who doesn't educate them they will act exactelly the same with maybe little diferences in personalities. Now womans are diferente, different families means different educations and therefore huge personalities diferences, also, the universal comcept of love is "make your partner happy" which is already hard with only one, also, you most times are supposed to love the one with a personality like yours way more than the others.
>>
>>138240097
most parents are shit
>>
>>138237359
I'm a single child, so no, I don't have any insecurities.

>>138240097
A majority of parents are shit, in reality, but tell me how the idea of loving a partner is any different (platonic love) than your child. I can tell by your shit spelling that you're drunk, as I am (some how I retain my typing ability). But I don't see how you can justify having multiple children, they won't end up being loved the same, because they are not clones.
>>
>>138236870
You can't love people 'equally' that's not how love works. Love is not permanent either. Nor should you try to focus your love on one individual.
>>
>>138236776
I want a harem of friends.
>>
One really devoted girl > a harem of interesting girls > one interesting girl
>>
>>138236776
I am destined to be alone.

A harem could be nice, but I just couldn't handle the 'everyone wants my dick' kind of harem.
>>
>>138241003
>but I just couldn't handle the 'everyone wants my dick' kind of harem
That's literally the only kind of harem worth having. What kind of shitty harem are you imagining? One where you have to balance the relationship of 4+ women at the same time WITHOUT fucking them? Are you a masochist?
>>
>>138236870
All you need to be able to do is dick them all equally.
>>
>>138241057
I am just celibate, nothing special. I mean if I were to have a harem I would want one that could be as family over one that was built on sex.
>>
>>138241003
>I just couldn't handle the 'everyone wants my dick' kind of harem.
confirmed cuck
>>
>>138236776
Girls are for fags
>>
I want a sister harem
>>
>>138240927
I'm not drunk, just sleepy.

>but tell me how the idea of loving a partner is any different (platonic love) than your child

In our society the ideial of loving is a happy marriage until death, this is totally different than loving kids, sorry. Anyway, I have only one brother so maybe having less children makes you loving them the same (my parentes never treated my brother different than me, but maybe being poor explain it).
>>
>>138236776
nah. my dream is to coast through life and die because i'm such an undesirable male that there's no way in hell i'd even get one girlfriend, much less dream about a harem
>>
I don't think so. I just want to live a simple life. Nice cozy house in the middle of nowhere. A Harem seems too crazy. One person is more than enough Besides, I'd rather cute boyfriend since I'm a faggot.
>>
>>138240964
count me on buddy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.