[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: fsdfvsvg.jpg (225 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
fsdfvsvg.jpg
225 KB, 1066x1600
Spoilers are out and are long: Eva really wants to kill him.

ネギのために

フェイトは「共鳴り」について説明する
20年前、はじまほを殺害したネギは、彼女の「固有能力」に覚醒させられる
それは、全世界の人間と共感させられる力
そして世界には、「喜んでいる人間」と「苦しんでいる人間」のどちらが多いか
それらの感情を一身に受けきってしまったがために
はじまほは滅べずにいたし、背負わされたものは簡単に自我崩壊した
ネギが20年もの間自我を保たせていたことは驚異的な奇跡

そこで、フェイトが刀太を勧誘する
雪姫はネギごとはじまほを消去するつもりだが、自分には別の方法があると

しかし、フェイトは雪姫&真名の超長距離氷結狙撃魔法に襲われる
回避すると背後からザジの操る影巨人が現れ、爆炎攻撃を喰らう
フェイトは刀太&双子を置き去りに、船ごとワープで立ち去る

刀太は雪姫に、ネギを殺すつもりかと問うと肯定される
雪姫「説明する 全て話そう その上で 好きにするがいい お前が選ぶんだ」
■雪姫の横に立つのか、対峙するのか…。想い人から迫られる選択に、困惑するばかり。
>>
>>137960356
Can anyone moon?
>>
>>137960356
>Eva really wants to kill him.
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to kill them, /a/?
>>
>>137960618
Basically
Eva wants to kill Negi to save everyone else, while Fate promises to have a different solution (not specified, but probably includes sacrificing someone else instead of Negi)
>>
I wish she would just kill him already because the negima stuff really sucks. But we already know Touta will make everyone happy so
>>
>>137960876
>I wish she would just kill him already because the negima stuff really sucks.
Eva is going to Negi and then Touta is going to kill Eva. This isn't a story about giving Eva the happy ending she deserves, it is the tragic story about saving Eva from herself.
>>
>>137960799
So people were right, Fate made Touta just so he could sacrifice him to save Negi.
>>
>>137960956
Who knows? Fate didn't reveal yet how his plan would work besides the not killing Negi part
>>
>>137960356
Is Negi important though? You could've just let him for all he care. What seems to be important?
>>
>>137960990
He would probably make use of the magic cancel to stop the possession thing MotB has.

How he would do that is another story.
>>
>>137960799
If you speak moon then translate everything.
>>
>>137961001
People who cares about him wants to to put him out of misery, whether that's through killing or saving. He's been holding the Lifemaker from taking over completely for 20 years through willpower alone. And it seems like he can't withstand it any longer.
>>
>>137961102
This is probably Fate's plan:
>defeat MotB
>have MotB transfer inside Touta
>use magic cancel to void her existence
>Touta vanishes because MotB's power is too great
>nothing of importance was lost

Eva's plan:
>defeat MotB because revenge
>leave Negi and Nagi to die with her
>Touta is safe
>Eva loving Negi is just a smokescreen once again
>because Touta is her weak point and Fate doesn't know that
>Negi and Nagi were lost but Eva is not one for the past
>only the present, which is Touta
>>
>>137961001
The Lifemaker is someone who must be eradicated.
>>
>>137960356
Man if the olympics don't match up to Mahora Festival levels of hype I swear.
>>
>>137961134
>>137961246
What's going to happen if it's already taking over? If it means the world getting destroyed then they have all the reason to save him.

Or is it just to help an old friend?
>>
>>137960799
So the exact same thing as Negima? Fate has a solution to save many but needs some sacrifices, but Negi has a plan to save everyone.

Now its Eva has a plan to save many but needs to sacrifice Negi, while Fate has his own plan to save everyone.
>>
>>137961260
I swear it won't. Magic World didn't live up to the hype imo. It seemed hype, but had too many random instances I didn't give a shit about and had an anticlimactic ending.
>>
>>137961263
Both. Originally Ala Rubra fought him to save the world.
>>
>>137961296
Ostia Festival did imo. Otherwise yeah, Negi pretty much obliterated everything after this point sans the couple of chapters he was "incapacitated".
>>
>>137961260
I think it's starting very well.
>>137961296
Magic World was dragged for far too long and as you said, Negi was solving everything and there were too much normal girls.
>>
>>137961288
It was never said that Fate would save everyone.

Also, back in Negima Fate's plan was to save everyone, it just was a different way of saving
>>
>>137961522
Fate might want to save everyone because he's following Negi's will.
>>
So Touta is joining Fate's team, right?
>>
>>137962097
Doubt it, he doesn't really give a fuck about Negi. His main motivation so far to save him is making Eva happy, and I doubt that's changed.
>>
>>137962145
I actually think he will. He thinks Eva having him die and getting her first love back will make her happy, so I think this will all turn into a clusterfuck where Touta is on a suicide mission and his harem of girls fight Fate to get him back. A reverse Naruto-Sasuke if you will.
>>
>>137962145
He probably thinks she'll be happier with Negi alive though. Her decision to kill Negi isn't based on her own happiness but wanting others to be happy. It's feasible that he'd join Fate's team.
>>
>>137962145
He gives a fuck about Negi because Eva loves Negi. He promised he'll save him in 112. Killing Negi would break her heart. Even if he has to die to save Negi he'll be fine with it though I don't think Fate plans to kill Touta.
>>
Why does the Lifemaker want to end Magic!Mars again? It's been a while since I read Negima
>>
>>137962480
To save it.

We haven't been told the whole story.
>>
>>137962480
Seems to believe that destroying it will "save" it, or at least avert an even worse disaster.

We've not been told the full story.
>>
>>137962480
Was anything even said about what the Lifemaker wants to do in UQ Holder?
Can't remember this at all
>>
>>137962521
Ah, right, Cosmo Enchilada. Because the magic thst maintains the boundary between the real, desolate Mars landscape is finite. So they opt to seal everyone in Magic Mars in their own personal heavens so the worst case scenario doesn't happen.
>>
>>137962631
Negi should have solved that problem
>>
>>137962521
Dynamis pls. Cosmo Entelechia isn't saving anything. Negi saved Mars so he should have no reason to possess him. He's evil.
>>
>>137961102
Simple.
Touta adds MotB to his harem.
>>
>>137962666
Maybe the Lifemaker isn't convinced that the problems are solved? Maybe it's just clinging to life by leeching off of Negi after he offed Nagi.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.