[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime you want to make.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: Anime-Girl-Writing[1].jpg (342 KB, 1366x751) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Girl-Writing[1].jpg
342 KB, 1366x751
Slapstick comedy about brother sister incest.

two orphans, that are really brother and sister but don't know it, are in the same class in high school. When on the class trip they hook up and the sister gets pregnant.

They find out they are brother and sister when they go to the doctor to do tests for the baby's health. She hides it until graduating a few months later. Then they move in together. The brother works a series of horrible jobs to take responsibility. The sister tries to go to college, be pregnant, and later raise a baby at the same time.

They're both really conflicted. They want to bone each other but now hung up over being siblings.
>>
>>137949469
boy falls in love with girl
>>
>>137949469
A good one.
>>
>>137949469
>Slapstick comedy
Oh, ok.

>about brother sister incest
Stopped reading there. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>137949469
I want cute cram school girls doing cute things
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 580x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 580x432
>>137949469
A sports manga about a college kendo team at a sports centered school. The main character is a special snowflake that uses nito, and the main love interest is a short haired small breasted tomboy (the kuu or weird kind, not really genki). I've already had a lot of fun panelling stuff and sketching in my free time, but my art is too shit to ever really make this come true.
>>
>>137951492
implying you can't make a hilarious show out of a brother and sister that accidentally had a baby.
>>
File: lh_mutsumi041.jpg (30 KB, 638x462) Image search: [Google]
lh_mutsumi041.jpg
30 KB, 638x462
A love triangle where the ara girl wins over the Tsundere.
>>
>>137949469
I want to create a parody about reoccurring trends in anime.

Like in Hentai, when you would have the main guy be blank, almost no personality, and have his eyes covered by his hair so viewers can self insert themselves onto him. Why not be straight to the point? Have the guy knock on the door and have these two stacked chicks greet him, and he just monotonically says, "Viewers; please insert here."

Or in a typical harlem, where the main guy would have a best friend that's perverted. Why is that a thing? Does every best friend has to be perverted? Is there a test these people take before they can become a guy's best friend?

Crap, what about the girls that are mean towards the main guy and warms up to him later. Is that a condition? People could seriously take advantage of that.

I want to do an anime that pokes fun at these trends. Shoot, I would do a manga about it if I could draw.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (31 KB, 225x272) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
31 KB, 225x272
An anime about coping with old age (death and unfulfilled dreams). The more morose the better.
>>
Greek and Roman mature slice of life
>>
>>137952503
An SoL about the elderly in care homes?
>>
>>137949469
So where does the slapstick come in?
>>
File: 20.jpg (180 KB, 1048x1600) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
180 KB, 1048x1600
>>137949469
I haven't written about this one in a while, but:

It's a high school in a future where world leaders have realized that using the Olympics to settle disputes is far more profitable than warfare, so the whole military-industrial complex has shifted over to athletics. This trickles down into the Japanese school system, with entrance exams being more about physical aptitude tests than scholastic exams.

Our protagonist is a scruffy kid who is only average in every way: Looks, physique, academics... and he's bullied because his childhood friend (female of course) tried to confess to him, but she's caught the eye of the richest, most athletic, heavily-tutored elite boy in the school, who is the "alpha male" of the class.

The rival uses his immense material wealth and resources to get what he wants. He's in great physical shape because he has a team of the best doctors and pharmaceutical researchers formulating supplements and steroids for him. Unfortunately, they have the side effect of making him a violent closet sociopath, but society just sees him as someone "with a strong desire to win". His father is also the school principal/athletic director, so no one can really do anything about his nastiness.

Rival-kun hires some kids from the rival school to beat up our protagonist. To keep up appearances, they even grab the rival and the childhood friend to take "prisoners" as this is going on, because rival has thought of everything and wanted an alibi while making sure he gets his money's worth in entertainment. (To be continued after the character count...)
>>
File: Fluffy.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>137952627
The thugs Rival hired are about to break protagonist's kneecaps. This is the transformative shonen moment you've been waiting for; if he loses his knees, the only future he can hope for is a job as a janitor or something at sporting events, where he'll be treated almost as low as a sex offender by the sport-ocracy society they live in. He's on the ground, sad music is playing, tears are rolling down because he's been beaten down over and over. Childhood best friend is screaming and struggling to get free from the suggestive pose she's being tied up in. Protagonist makes one last fist and punches the ground, and starts to push himself up. "If I could just... be... stronger..."

>Rival sneers
>childhood friend gasps
>thugs are like "Ara?"
>The ground starts shaking
>Rival almost tells them to finish him, but he looks over at childhood friend and keeps his mouth shut
>The thugs seem reluctant to step forward
>suddenly they're feeling very much like a few bunnies ganging up on a wolf
>the pressure they're feeling is intense
>childhood best friend is like "GET UP!"
>rival accidentally blows his cover, yelling "That's it, KILL HIM you dolts!"
>pebbles are now rising off of the ground as a mysterious power is making the ground shake over and over, like the beat of a heart rumbling

then suddenly they all die because it's actually a Kaiju who was walking closer and it is such a large creature that a single footstep instantly destroys the whole school and the lives and hopes and dreams and struggles of everyone in it.
Camera zooms out
it zooms out really fast so we can see that the size of this thing. Title screen finally shows. The past 22 minutes have been a pre-title sequence

Every episode is pretty much like that. Another tired plot with the same old shit is stomped on by a kaiju
>>
macabre story of Vlad III
>>
>>137950862
unable to confess he is gifted
>>
>>137952185
>typical harlem
We don't get enough of those.
http://a.pomf.se/cayqhj.webm
>>
I want a military magical girl show.

Probably in a setting where wars are fought by arena combat between magical girls. Have it be half slice of life where the girls are living a pampered life as the champions of their country, and the other half be full of badassery as they fight.
>>
>>137952185

You basically want to make a parody of popular things. Nothing wrong with that, I like those too. But its actually very hard to implement well.

For example, even if you want to make a parody of a typical harem, it still needs to have a plausible harem plot and strong characters. If anything, it needs even stronger characters and plot than the concept you are parodying. So that the added parody material can have a strong base. And since its already hard enough to have a decent Harem plot...see where this is leading?
>>
harem with full of yanderes fighting for main character
>>
>>137952830
And they don't transform into fetish versions of uniforms, just normal uniforms.
>>
File: the_one_nobody_likes_or_hates.jpg (129 KB, 1920x806) Image search: [Google]
the_one_nobody_likes_or_hates.jpg
129 KB, 1920x806
>>137949469
A goofy space fantasy that starts after what would have been the plot of a normal show: the eldritch terror is defeated, the universe is safe, and our heroes are god damn famous. It begins pretty gag-heavy, but slowly starts to weigh in as the heroes realize that they can't function in normal society. Each of them have a standard dark and tragic past, and world-saving is the only skill they ever developed.

Right now they can survive on their fame, but there's the daunting realization that they can't do this forever. A day may come when their luck comes up short, and they'll have never experienced comfortable life. On the other hand, can they really give this up? When you've stood on the edge of the universe, covered in blood and sweat, and stared down a being as old as time itself and shouted a defiant curse at it, a desk job'd kill you out of boredom.

As cold sterile enlightenment bears down on them, they eventually reach the conclusion that the romance doesn't have to stop. Whether you live your life to the fullest or the emptiest, we're all going to the same place, so why not go ahead like an idiot? Maybe they'll all end up dead in some stupid way, or maybe eventually they'll settle in somewhere. There's no point to force it if it'll make you feel bad. It's an awful anti-responsibility message, and I love it. It all ends with them willingly diving into a wormhole, knowing that they may never come back, but not giving a fuck because space adventures.

And of course, they're all cute girls. Gynoids and space elves and greenskins, oh my.
>>
>>137952835
But it can be done... I want to believe.
>>
Comedy about dictators being reincarnated as little Japanese girls. Main character is Hitler and his/her rival is Stalin, cue episodic hi-jinks as they go at each others throats while other dictators make cameo appearances.
>>
A sports anime about four girls trying to become an Olympic bobsled team. With a romantic sub plot where the girls are all fighting over the same guy.
>>
File: amelia_wha.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
amelia_wha.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>137952920

Have you seen Slayers? Pretty much every season after the first starts the way you describe.

Also Good taste referencing the best Star Trek movie.
>>
>>137952920
This reminds me of some of the storylines in Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban (the hero BBS one) and also that one animu from last year sometime about the 5 kids who get amazing abilities to save the world but... nothing ever happens because there's no enemy that shows up. So they just form a club and try to keep busy.
>>
>>137952799
>http://web.archive.org/web/20150612130433/http://a.pomf.se/ncshgg.webm

Fast forward to 36 seconds.
>>
I'd get SHAFT to adapt this and retire by next year.
>>
>>137949469
Cute girls playing cute MtG Commander format.
>>
>>137954955

>MtG Commander format.
Not even cute girls can make that popular. Type 1 or nothing.
>>
>>137954547
>the SHAFT ends with you
>>
>>137949469
Magic battle boarding school where everyone's just chuuni, even the staff.
>>
>>137949469
Picked up
>>
>>137953307
I guess that player she was fawning over was a cool cat?
>>
>>137949469
SoL with a (misunderstood) tentacle monster
>>
>>137952185
>Is that a condition
Yes. Tsundere.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.