[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else reading this? I think the trap won. Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: Thefeelingofmistakesmade.png (2 MB, 1120x1025) Image search: [Google]
Thefeelingofmistakesmade.png
2 MB, 1120x1025
Anyone else reading this? I think the trap won.
Translation for 120 out yet?
>>
I stopped reading a while ago, did the trap really won?

This is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>137427290
I thought the MC got married and his wife is expecting?
>>
>>137427778

That's the spin off, Spotted Flower. Featuring a different couple.
>>
>trap winning
I guess I need to pick it up again.
>>
How long ago was the last translated chapter? I get the feeling Spore doesn't care anymore. I don't really care anymore either.
>>
>>137427290
Which only proves liking cross dressing is just not for shit and giggles, if you're interessted in it you're really gay.
>>
File: 109.png (1 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
109.png
1 MB, 1120x1600
It will all burn soon enough. The trap may have won this round but when it gets to actually doing the deed, Madarame will chicken out.
>>
>>137427836
This guy gets it.
>>
>>137428056
>Trap winning in Genshiken
>Christmas cake winning in Jitsu wa

2016 is shaping up to be good
>>
>>137427290
I thought this ended when the foreingers came for a school event or something.
>>
>Trap won
Picked the fuck up
>>
File: kutjutjuyd.jpg (105 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
kutjutjuyd.jpg
105 KB, 500x587
I'd fuck em both.
>>
>>137427841
Early January.
>>
>>137427936
>implying pegging isn't fun for all
>>
File: 113.png (1 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
113.png
1 MB, 1120x1600
>>137429392
I'm sure it is, but this guy is way too much of a pussy. I really hope the best for him given his the type of person he is, I have high doubts.
>>
Well at least we know from Spotted Flower that the trap manages to stay hot even into adulthood.
>>
>>137427829
>Featuring a different couple.
It's Madarame and Saki. The way you wrote that makes it sound like it's two entirely different people.
>>
This is actually so fucking awful. Madarame was the most relatable guy in the original series, he was OUR guy. His crush on and rejection by Kasukabe was a nice point for him to move on from adolescent dreams into adulthood.

But now the author has fucking destroyed him with this stupid fucking pairing. He just had to make him gay to appease the fucking fujoshit demographic. FUCK fujoshits for ruining this manga and this character for us. It's just sad seeing a character that I loved be morphed to pander to such a disgusting market.
>>
>>137429522

>What is the relation between your other manga "spotted flower" and Genshiken?

>Hm? There isn't one.

>...And that is my official statement.

>The title name was just a playful idea that I came up with after creating the concept of the couple and noticing them feeling very familiar to me. I'm honestly not sure what to do with the big reaction that it ended up getting from the fans afterwards.

>Even from the planning stage, there was no intention of making the two titles related in any way. The idea never even came up during discussion with my editor either.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-02-03/interview-genshiken-creator-shimoku-kio/.84036
>>
>>137429571
He was "our guy", but through pretty much all of genshiken nidaime he was a pretty big bitch.
>>
Wait, I thought this manga was about otaku life?
>>
The trap fucking ruined Genshiken.
>>
File: Ogiues Mind.png (220 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Ogiues Mind.png
220 KB, 704x400
>>137429571
You seem upset. It's not like fujoshit hasn't been in the series before.
>Saki's boyfriend crossdresses
>Fujo club member ships her friends
>Said fujo gets in a relationship with one
>Trap is introduced
>Trap falls for club member and gets with one.

It's always been there anon, you've just paid it no mind.
>>
>>137429571
The anime flopped fucking hard though.

Wouldn't even be surprised if this gets axed soon.

After all the author's other works besides gen all got the axe treatment.
>>
>>137429687
fujoshis did.
I mean, if the genshiken wasn't just a fujoshi gathering the trap wouldn't even go there to start with.
>>
>>137429715
I noticed it there, and I did not mind it because the manga was supposed to give off a feeling of acceptance for all demographics. But I feel it went way over the fucking line with this arc / pairing. And if you like this shit, good for you, but I honestly think this shit breaks Madarame as a character.

So yeah I'm upset, and I believe rightfully so.
>>
>>137429858
Madarame as a whole was ruined, not just his pairing thing.
>>
>>137429922
>this shit breaks Madarame as a character

learn to read nigger
>>
>>137429941
and I'm saying he was acting like a little faggot before he went full homo.
>>
>>137427841
>I get the feeling Spore doesn't care anymore

Should have kept with Bambino Secondo or the Baccano novels.
>>
Is it too late to have hope for some sort of magical asspull Keiko end?
>>
>>137430130
Yes
>>
>>137429604
And then he had Hato appear and reference when Madarame pushed him down on the bed. You might have brain problems anon.
>>
was there anyone else in the running though?
>>
>>137430130

>Best girl of the harem
>Best choice
>Recommended by best girl of second season

And she's going to sit on a bench while Hato gets his asshole rammed by Madarame from behind and his dick sucked by the fat fujoshi.

What an unfair world.
>>
>>137429941
And he's saying that the pairing specifically is not the thing that broke his character. Maybe you should learn to read.
>>
>>137427290
>I think the trap won
It's gonna go full tumbling down.
>>
>>137429858
How does it break him? Him being attracted to Hato or something else? He's afraid of women and has been. All the women in this series have been dominating the guy so much he's still terrified. He still likes women, but it's too much for him right now. Hato is the only one that has been submissive to him, to give him a chance to act on his own. and will puss-out when it comes to Hato actually dominating him. If the other girls had followed this submissive method, Madarame would have gone after them. Especially Sue.
>>
>>137430226
No. Not unless Saki suddenly broke up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>137430237
Who would want do date a unemployed piece of shit anyway.
Only a actual faggot, really.
>>
File: 1422737656486.png (302 KB, 814x702) Image search: [Google]
1422737656486.png
302 KB, 814x702
>>137429571
>>
>>137430237
>Keikofags being this delusional
Keiko is a cheating slut, a bitch, a cunt, ugly and worst girl.
>>
>>137430376
fucking this. She's amusing as hell, and I like her spunk but holy hell she is a fucking slut. Worst choice.
>>
>not wanting this
>>
>>137429571
Keep the tears for the moment they fuck for real. So far he's still daydreaming of the beauty of trapland.
>>
>>137430376
>>137430429

>not wanting to purify a girl with your love and your dick
>afraid of realistic women

That's basically everything Madarame was/thought, and now he's at a point where most of his harem hate him or are not interested anymore.
He'd be better with Keiko to have a more balanced lifestyle than waking up one morning next to Hato and realizing he's been sticking his dick into a guy for months (and sometimes the other war around)
>>
>>137429604
So you honestly believe his statement that the two titles are not related in ANY way despite the same character designs, the obvious cross-references, the mysterious lack of names and the pun title.

It's one thing to believe it's a noncanon AU, which is justifiable, but it takes some massive denial to believe the two are TOTALLY UNRELATED WINK WINK.
>>
>>137430542
There's no Keiko end, anon. She's a slut, she cheats on their boyfriends all the time. Even if Madarame chooses her she will ditch him the next day.
>>
>>137430619

You need to put more faith in love and biological clock, anon.
>>
>>137430542
Keiko doesn't even like him. She's doing it just because she doesn't want to lose to a guy and sees it all as a game. If she wins, she's dropping him and going after some other guy.

Sue was really the best choice, but if you wanted a slut, Angela was the better one. She was all over him since she met the guy and even tried to calm down when they were alone as not to scare him.
>>
>>137429571
Remember when an unshaven, tubby ugly guy hooked up with sexy cowtits? Or when a skinny guy who only shows interest in his hobbies had his hot popular childhood friend jumping on his dick?

Genshiken was always about male wish fulfillment, not realism.
>>
This is the only instance where trap winning is bad, Hato is fucking awful.
>>
Madarame just decided to continue the date, it's not a definite win yet
>>
>>137430709
tubby ugly guy is a pretty cool guy and deserves Ohno though
>>
Madarame wasn't supposed to get anyone, like ever.
I'm really still upset.
>>
File: 55546.jpg (42 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
55546.jpg
42 KB, 225x350
>>137430709
>>137430810

Well, there's your realism.
>>
>>137430864
That's why he ended up with a faggot.
>>
>>137430810
If that was true, pretty cool tubby ugly girls would deserve hot guys with massive dicks. I'd actually like to see that in a manga but I don't think I ever have.
>>
>>137431170
Madarame is supposed to die alone. This isn't acceptable.
>>
>>137429571
No, you just need to embrace the gay and start fucking your otaku friends because you'll never be able to love a woman.
>>
>>137429571
>implying liking traps is gay
Say that in a trap thread, I dare you.
>>
>>137431241
Hato is a 3D one for Madarame so it doesn't count, he's gay.
>>137431177
I also don't believe there is a case for a girl getting a hot guy, but it's still pretty believable for how it went here, the cosplay autismo girl getting together with a decent guy with job and shit that also makes 10/10 cosplay outfits.
>>
>>137429522
IF it is canon,

We got, MadaXSaki, CosplayBoobXCosplaymaker and TrapXFatty.

The rest haven't been shown.
>>
File: img000013.png (493 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
img000013.png
493 KB, 1114x1600
>>137430281
>>137430705

The harem is still pretty contrived, but Chapter 115 made Keiko wanting Madarame a little more believable. Basically, she wants to top. As a cabaret hostess, her job is to look pretty and flatter, so she probably meets guys who are up their own asses and expect hot girls to suck their dicks exactly how they ordered it. I think she expected that an ugly, nerdy, unemployed guy would let her run things because one, she'd be doing him a favor by choosing him over more desirable guys, and two, he'd be too inexperienced/poor/lonely to take charge. Pic related.

What she really needs to do is get into the BDSM scene and find a good sub.
>>
File: img000001.jpg (544 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
544 KB, 830x1200
What I don't understand is why everyone acts like Madarame getting with a guy is the end of the fucking world. It's not like it came out of nowhere, a huge chunk of Nidaime has been dedicated to building up the relationship between the two of them.

I mean look at this shit.
>>
>>137432190
Selfinsertfags on suicide watch, basically.
>>
Talk about leftovers.
>>
>>137432190
Apparently they think 2D traps >>>> 3D traps.
>>
>people complaining about fujos
They hate traps
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.