[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone who gives a shit, the Yowapeda blu-rays are supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: yowamushi-pedal-the-movie-7128.jpg (69 KB, 350x494) Image search: [Google]
yowamushi-pedal-the-movie-7128.jpg
69 KB, 350x494
For anyone who gives a shit, the Yowapeda blu-rays are supposed to hit the streets on the 17th. Pretty psyched for some more cycling anime.
>>
>>137383782

The movie that takes place after season two, that is.
>>
Its ok OP, atleast we got two yuru yuri threads going
>>
Thanks for the info, OP. I didn't even know there was a movie. I imagine it'll be a bit before we see a translation, however.
>>
News on season 3 fucking when?
>>
Saw this in cinemas here in Australia, was really just a lot of fanservice.
>>
not excited for original characters
>>
>>137384679
Don't worry they're barely in it
>>
I'm all for more Akira.
>>
>>137385157
Well maybe you should worry, he's not in it at all
>>
Has all translation of the manga just died or what?
>>
>>137385271
We have up to 373 and some tumblr faggot doing summaries for the chapters past that.

>>137385218
Sorry friend.

Not sure why you would with the movie being a couple days away but if you have any questions you can ask away.
>>
>>137385309

Yoo, where are you finding chapters up to 373? I'm only seeing up to like 245
>>
>>137385351
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY

Mind you it's text next to raw images, not the greatest but it's between that and nothing
>>
>>137385516

jesus

What the fuck has happened to the translation/fansubbing scene the last couple of years?
>>
>>137385564
Yowapeda isn't that popular I guess. There was a group that started but they got about 4 chapters in before stopping.
>>
>>137385587

I'd think the manga of a fairly popular anime would receive attention.
>>
File: hipster.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>137385208
>>137385218
dropped
>>
>>137385598
All fujos do is draw gay fanart
>>
>>137385598
>fairly popular anime
Threads are usually dead. I wouldn't call that popular.
>>
>>137385999

Well, outside of /a/. I think sports stuff is a lot more popular with the general audience than on here. /a/ seems more concerned with having its 3 Yuru Yuri threads at the same time.
>>
>>137386048
Sports anime are the new hotness. Give it a couple of years
>>
Huh, I just assumed it was some recap movie. I'll give it a watch when it gets released.
>>
>>137385999
I think it's pretty popular, it had kinda good sales for a long show and the threads were good enough, /a/ usually only cares about yuri and waifus, and ´´popular´´ shows has a ton of shitposting and repeating threads with memes posted over and over by the same group of persons.

>>137384633
What kind of fanservice, homodachi love? or the usual cycling fanservice?
>>
>>137386048
and who do you thinks wastes their time translating japanese comics?

people who have never played a sport in their lives
>>
>>137385208
What, really?
>>
>>137383782
Subs never?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.