[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam threads are okay, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: last day of shitposting.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
last day of shitposting.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
Was Zeon really so much worse than the Federation?
>>
File: loli_master.gif (40 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
loli_master.gif
40 KB, 500x400
>>137381137
no, char was the savior of humanity and died for your sins
>>
most shitposters are from victoria, queensland and there are probably some from southern and western Australia
>>
>>137381216

I'm sure the colony drop got all of them.

>Aim at Huehueland
>Miss
>Direct your falling colony to fall onto Australia instead

Based Zeeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 467x467
>>137381137
>implying the death of millions of shitposters is a bad thing
>>
File: zeon.png (16 KB, 330x489) Image search: [Google]
zeon.png
16 KB, 330x489
>>
File: ZEON ARE SWELL GUYS.jpg (462 KB, 1377x1808) Image search: [Google]
ZEON ARE SWELL GUYS.jpg
462 KB, 1377x1808
>>137381137
>>
>>137381619

Fuck off with that inaccurate shit. Zeon was right, Earth was literally becoming a desert, and after the Federation wins it continues to become one.

Also, as early as 079 you see people on White Base talking about how they were forced to go to the colonies, and there are references to political undesirables being sent to the Sides as well. The Sides were quite pretty, apparently, at least the agricultural ones, but the majority of their citizens saw little of the wealth they produced, and all of the real power...government, CEOs, etc...remained on Earth. The OPULENT PALACES in space were mostly owned by earthnoids or earthnoid proxies..

This post also suggests that it's somehow wrong to rebel against an organization that governs but does not represent you. On behalf of every American, Europe can go fuck itself.

It's a very witty post chain, clearly thought-out and fine-tuned for maximum smug condescension, but it absolutely reeks of reddit
>>
>>137382031
Reminder: Zeon is the one that fucked up the Earth Rehabilitation projects. Things were getting better during the 0060s and early 0070s. The colony dropped reversed decades of success, and then they made it worse in 0083, 0088, and 0093.

Zeon was right about Earth becoming a desert because they're the ones that fucked everything up.
>>
>>137382146

The Earth deserved it.
>>
>>137382146

That's blatant Feddie propaganda to cover up their own corruption and how big-government mismanagement led to a lot of money spent for little effect. Decades of success is easy when the person doing the job sets the BAR for success.

Zeon destroyed an ecosystem of animals that are objectively evil and hazardous to man. I won't shed a tear for Australia.
>>
>>137381619
>fantaaaaaastic

I bet this poster thinks a lot of things are problematic and enjoys drinking immigrant semen while browsing /r/yaoi.
>>
Most people confuse supporting Zeon with supporting Char. I'd support Zeon if it was led by Char, but I'd pick the Federation over the Zabi/Axis/Delaz/etc any day.
>>
Zeon are literally space nazis, this isn't hyperbole this is the fact when the guy in charge was compared to hitler by his dad he was like "Thanks for the compliment old man!"
>>
>>137382342
You saw Zeon led by Char, he immediately proceeded with multiple colony/asteroid drops because even at his best he's still a petty asshole.
>>
>>137381137
Zeon was a lot worse in 0079 but all the UC ovas and shit have made them a lot more sympathetic.
Also this>>137382342 but AEUG are the most righetous.
>>
>>137382400
>#blacklivesmatter #feeltheBern #staywoke
>>
>>137381137
>Dropping shits over and over again

Gee, I dunno

Are pigeons evil bastards or not?
>>
What's your favorite enemy faction besides Zeon, /a/? I like the Jovians just because they look intimidating and are apparently the Big Bad in the UC. I would've picked the F91 Crossbone if they weren't cheesy enough and had more story/depth.
>>
File: best puru.jpg (41 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
best puru.jpg
41 KB, 960x720
>>137381212
>2000 + 16
>Still no Puru raising project game

My poor soul is weighed down by gravity
>>
>>137381137

didn't see gundam but wouldn't a mass that large fuck up the planet beyond belief?
>>
>>137382031

The means never justify the ends. Zeon is an allegory for Imperial Japan. The military came to its own consensus and the people had no power of their own to stop a war they didn't support. The authoritarian, fascist regime made resistance nearly impossible and airtight propaganda made sure people wouldn't even consider the notion. What Zeon wanted was irrelevant. If you didn't realize that almost immediately with all the assassinations and seizure of power, god help you. Think about the type of person tomino is and the time period he was born in. He was born when the pacific war started and grew up during the occupation.
>>
File: sandhoge.jpg (60 KB, 406x291) Image search: [Google]
sandhoge.jpg
60 KB, 406x291
>>137382606
Love Axis Zeon because of MS designs

Zanscare's MSs are pant on head retarded and stupid tires
>>
Any decent subs for thunderbolt 2 yet?
>>
>>137381137
>federation : just a little bit of spacenoid oppression

>zeon: dropping colonies in response

Zeon forever shit, glory to northern earth and the federation!
>>
>>137381300
No, it missed all of those places.
>>
>>137382758
I loved the motorad ship and that tire with shield rims encasing the mobile suit in the middle, those things were far stronger than they had any right to be
>>
Feddie scum, please go. I repeat, Feddie scum, please go.
>>
>>137382342
>most people confuse supporting Zeon with supporting Char
It's kind of ironic because Char hated Zeeks as much as he hated just about anything.
>>
>>137384082
>Feddie Scum
>That scum who came to your defense when your retarded neighbor started to nuke and gassed your home.
>That scum who dedicate most of its fighting force to stop a colony drop that will kill millions of people
>That scum who willing to surrender so the mass killing will finally be stop and end the unnecessary war that some retard in space make.
>That scum who has the chance to surrender or fight choose the latter not for their own benefit but for all mankind.

Say what you want to say about dem Feds, sure they are corrupt but they are the only government in much of gundamverse who fought not for their own ideology but for mankind
>>
>muh spacenoid freedom
>attack fellow spacenoids first after they declare war on the Federation
>muh Earth
>drop god knows how many tons of metal, dirt and concrete on Earth from space, destroying a large chunk of Australia(And every fucking living thing there, of course), and tried to drop another fucking colony on Earth later
>muh independence
Side 6 fucking got their independence without resorting to war, for god's sake.

The Feds aren't all good, but they certainly aren't as bad as Zeon.
>>
>>137382031
>organization that governs but does not represent you.
Is it ever mentioned anywhere that the spacenoids aren't involved in the political decision making in the Federation? How can one claim that the Federation government "isn't representing you"?
>>
>>137384484
>and tried to drop another fucking colony on Earth later
You're forgetting to mention that not only Char wanted to drop another colony, but earlier Gihren, too, tried it. And then he tried to use the solar ray gun to keep on obliterating all living beings with other means.
>>
>>137381137
Zeon did nothing wrong. The true evil of the Universal Century is Anaheim Electronics.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.