[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yukari Tamura is quitting King Records http://tamurayukari-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: 41897357.jpg (438 KB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
41897357.jpg
438 KB, 1181x1748
Yukari Tamura is quitting King Records

http://tamurayukari-diary.com/?eid=2711

Now you can stop being retards for like two minutes.
>>
Ok.
>>
>>137374629
It's symbolic of her relationship with Nana.
>>
Good.
>>
>>137374629
Well at least she is alive.
>>
>>137374629
>you will never see Yukarin in Symphogear
jdimsa
>>
>>137374629
As long as she'll be fine after this, things will be okay. I just hope that it was just some management issues and she's not quitting because something far worse is happening.
>>
>>137376039
Good Symphogear is shit.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-12/voice-actress-yukari-tamura-contract-with-king-records-ends/.98647
>>
>>137376054
It's been 19 years of this already, I think it's enough to move on.
>>
I'm glad she didn't kill herself, at least.
>>
So do we know anything about why she's depressed?

Please no Nana/gay theories.
>>
>>137377073
Because life is shit. Only qt girls make it worthwhile.
>>
>>137374629
Freelancer then?
>>
I'm going to marry Yukarin and make four beautiful big eared kids with her.
>>
>>137377206
King Records isn't her voice acting agency.
>>
>>137374629
>Yukari Tamura is quitting King Records
>post is super long
There's no way, that's it, right?
>>
>>137377255
You have to get all the thank yous and apologies in there.
>>
>>137377222
You better soon. To save her life and to not get deformed kids
>>
This business about the website going on indefinite hiatus is still worrying, because that's often what happens when people retire or groups break up. They don't say "it's over," they just go on hiatus and never come back.

I just hope that whatever Yukarin does will allow her to be happy. She's had a great run, and if she decides to hang it up, I'll wish her the best. I don't think she owes me anything. Still, I hope that if that's what she's doing, that she'll actually let the fans know and not just leave us hanging. A farewell concert would be nice, too, but if she's not up for it, that's understandable.

>>137377175
Because she's about to turn 40 years old, is still unmarried, and as is typical for women in the J-pop world, she's contractually prohibited from dating. I'm half expecting a similar meltdown from Hocchan any moment now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miyu Matsuki's sudden death hasn't set off an entire wave of midlife crises in the anison/seiyuu community.
>>
>>137377502
The website was only for her singing to start with, so there's no particular reason for it to come back even.
>>
>>137376015
For now, before she could offs herself, she would have to leave a long goodbye wouldn't she?
>>
>>137374629
At least she's not getting married.
>>
>>137374629
So she's no longer gonna be an idol. Understandable, you gotta retire when you feel you can't do it anymore.
>>
As long as she comes back for Nanoha THE MOVIE 3rd in 2020, I'm good.
>>
>>137377594
But then why promise more info on the website after it comes back?
>>
So can we all send messages to her now?
>>
>>137377502
Miyu Natsuki was a regular seiyuu not an idol

Hocchan really admires and loves Yukarin as a nee-chan. Shame I would like to see Yukarin bully Aoi-chan more often.
>>
>>137377664
Is that supposed to be StrikerS? Hopefully it won't be as bad as the TV series.
>>
File: 1395871593416.gif (2 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
1395871593416.gif
2 MB, 400x209
>>137377747
I got it, we should fund a Higurashi remake so Yukarin can be with her best friends again.
>>
>>137377662
She isn't retiring as seiyuu,she could still work as a singer.

Her lolita gimmick can still work
>>
>>137377733
Dick picks?
>>
>>137377747
I know Matsuki wasn't an idol, but there's a lot of overlap between the seiyuu world and the anison world (note, I didn't say the idol world). She had worked with both Yukarin and Hocchan, too.
>>
>Have to spend 19 years in a career unable to date or marry anyone because your manchild fanbase will flip their shit and disown you

I've jerked it to the most horrible things, shit all over the most idealistic views, and this right here fucking terrifies me. It's just god damn weird.
>>
>>137378137
It's almost like small minded people are afraid of cultures they don't understand.
>>
>>137378181
Yeah right. I also don't 'understand' why some sandniggers blow people up and sew their women's vaginas shut and make them where bhurkas, so I guess I'm just 'small minded' and not anywhere near rational in thinking the ones who do are fucking insane assholes.

Honestly you sound just like my college professor years back who tried to convince us we needed to accept and understand Islamic ideals and co-exist with them. No, you old cuck, sometimes crazy fucktards are just crazy fucktards who need to get fucking shot.

Otaku who idol worship are much farther on the sane scale, but it's still completely sad and pathetic.
>>
Japan only gives a shit if idol seiyuu get married right?

Hikasa Yoko recently got married with no trouble. And why would some fuck care if Yukari who is like 40 has had sex?
>>
>>137378443
>Hikasa Yoko
Literally who?
>>
>>137378443
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-02/man-arrested-for-disrupting-voice-actress-yukari-tamura-concert
>>
>>137378443
Yeah, they dont care much about normal seiyuu.

>>137378499
>Literally who?
Do you watch any anime in the past 5 years?
>>
>>137374629
Quick, someone fucking marry her already.
>>
>>137378352
Yeah because willingly putting your extremely time consuming career ahead of personal life is the same as systematic religious oppression, you lifted truck driving asshat.
>>
>>137378623
>implying anons can pull off a relationship
>>
>>137378623
She's not even allowed to date, much less marry. Oh the intricacies of Japanese idol contracts.
>>
>>137378663
I'm pretty sure I already covered that Otaku were nowhere near the crazy Islamists anon. And don't try and cover your beloved Nippon's ass by saying "OH THEY PUT THEIR CAREER FIRST". That 'no significant other' thing is ingrained both in contracts and in culture and will ruin a career just on the fact that a woman wants to try out a relationship with someone.
>>
>>137378443
Idols in general, yes.

Ordinary seiyuu do get married with less damage to their careers, though generally not until they are in their 30s. Historically, they tend to retire afterward, though, or at least dramatically reduce their workload. Within the last couple of years, though, Chiwa Saito and Kana Asumi have gotten married and continued to get a lot of work (Saito's work was down last year because she was pregnant).

But that's traditionally a phenomenon for working women in general in Japan: if you marry, you retire and become a housewife. It's less true today than historically, but still more common than in the west. Office ladies in particular are more or less expected by their employers to quit if they get married.
>>
>>137378352
>tried to convince us we needed to accept and understand Islamic ideals and co-exist with them
Yes, you should, as long as they don't leave their god forsaken land and you don't go there either. Problem arises when someone meddles in others business.
>>
>>137377222
>marrying old hags
Enjoy your retarded childrens.
>>
>>137380022
joke aside, is it true?
my parents arranged marriage for me with rotten christmas cake, she's 43 i'm 27. I don't want a retarded children
>>
>>137380258
For guys it's alright, but for women, complications during pregnancy and beyond can occur the closer a woman is to menopause.
>>
>>137380258
Yes. Very big problem.

A women over 35 is more likely to produce fucked up children than a brother and sister fucking.
>>
I guess this is the reason that the they haven't gotten around to releasing the Vivid blu-rays.
>>
>>137380258
Kill her now before you curse your own bloodline
>>
>>137378623
I knew that Hilda role and seeing Ange taken by shit like Tusk would make Yukari crisis go even further.

Hilda role must have hit Yukari pretty strong after losing Nana to Miyano.
>>
>>137380258
Normally women above 30 tends to have complications during the gestation.

I don't know why that happens only to women though
>>
>>137382471
I think it might have to do with the fact that eggs are only produced around once a month, and the older a woman is, the less "fresh" these eggs are. This is the same reason why a woman is most fertile when she's younger (in her 20s).
>>
So what's stopping you all from leaving encouraging messages on that blog post's comments thread?
>inb4 I can't into moon
It doesn't matter, let her know she has fans across the globe. You can even write her something, GT to Japanese text, and post both.
>>
Someone put a baby in her.
>>
File: 1405553239981.png (385 KB, 990x909) Image search: [Google]
1405553239981.png
385 KB, 990x909
>qt idol forced to be alone way past becoming a cake because otherwise literally autistic adults would ruin her career

It's too cruel
>>
>>137382971
>forced
>>
>>137383004
Do you think it's the idols putting "No relationships ever" clauses in their contracts?
Do you seriously thinks a public person in that environment doesn't date because of personal choice?

It's blackmail. They know perfectly well that even smiling at the wrong person will mean being labeled a slut and being unable to ever get a job again.
>>
>>137374629
>1976
Don't matter what it looks like, this cake be expired.

>>137380258
your parents would rather have retard grandkids than none
>>
>>137383034
It's something they agree to. It's part of their contract. Idol is not the only job with this kind of clause involving ones personal life.
Nobody FORCED her to do anything, she is an adult woman who wilfully choose this kind of career, with everything that involves. And she never thought of going down any sort of different path with her career as a seiyuu despite being one of the most successful women in the business.

The real issue is that Yukarin dedicated herself fully to her job as a seiyuu and idol through all these years and now she finds that maybe she overlooked other aspects of her life.
This happens very frequently with adults as they grow older, and it was one of Anno's main rants in Evangelion.
>>
gook idols are allowed to date, why is the nip idolfag variant so obsessive?
>>
>>137382781
Someone quick ask Nana to will it.
>>
>>137383937
It's a different kind of market.
Gook idols are like a hybrid of western and eatern idols.

Just like in Japan, they have the handshake events, the private concerts for winners of contests, they have fake lives made to be interesting (like 'rivalries', friendships, 'sister-like' relationships, etc.), and generally act as paragons of idols.
But the attitude towards the public is more western. In the sense that of course she's a celebrity, so you're never going to be 'with' her anyway, so they're allowed to have significant others. It makes no sense to be unhappy about a person having a loved one, when even in a billion years there was no chance you'd be together anyway.

On the other hand, Japanese idols are like 3D waifus. Just like how in anime romance plots are never evolved past kindergarten level because otherwise BD sales would plummet from 'jealousy', Japanese idols can't date because otherwise they're impure, and as such they're not worth putting money towards.

It's not really a 'fan' relationship, many japanese idol fans are actually mentally ill. You can see objective proof of it every time an idol is caught dating, and is assaulted by dozens of stalkers trying to kill her, because she might as well die if she's not a pure kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1369517317249.png (42 KB, 291x293) Image search: [Google]
1369517317249.png
42 KB, 291x293
>>137384067
>they have fake lives made to be interesting (like 'rivalries', friendships, 'sister-like' relationships, etc.)

This is the most amusing part of idols to me.
I crack up imagining an idol couple having to call eachother "nee-chan" and "imouto" in public to show just how close they are, only to shit talk as soon as they're off camera because they loathe eachother.
>>
>>137383937
Beacuse they take the word Idol too seriously.

She's an object of worship, not a human being, as such she must be perfection made flesh.
>>
>>137384067
>in anime romance plots are never evolved past kindergarten level because otherwise BD sales would plummet from 'jealousy'
There are plenty of high selling shows that had couples kissing or marrying.
>>
>>137384355
Exceptions. For every one of those you have 30 that don't allow anything.

And even then, series in which relationships are allowed to advance are almost always seinen or plot-driven shounens that didn't rely on girls to make sales from the get-go.
>>
>>137380258
>arranged marriage

>being brown
>2016
>>
>>137384067
>>137384112

I also think the way the companies market their idols is purposefully to bait those ultra-fanatics. They're selling an idealized image that doesn't exist in reality, of course your customer-base will be compromised of people who reject reality.
An idol dating in this case is almost like being tricked by false advertisement. Pretty fucked up.
>>
http://img.2chan.us/post/139218883864/translation-yukari-tamuras-post-on-leaving-her

Found a translation.
>>
>>137377640
>not wanting the good people who voiced your waifus to experience the joys and aches of marred life
You are an awful person.
>>
>>137380258
>arranged marriage
Pm me and I'll be your faggot.
You're the sheath though.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.