[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst ending ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Worst ending ever.
>>
Mysterious Girlfriend X
>>
>>137346396
I have only watched the anime, but isn't she the daughter of a slut with a old man/daddy complex? It's only natural for Rin to go after experienced cocks.
>>
Love won, stay mad
>>
>>137350077
Rin's mother had a boyfriend with the same age as her and was never romantically involved with Daikichi's grandpa
>>
>>137350556
Grandpa impregnated her though.
>>
>>137350834
Nah, in the manga is explained Rin is not grandpa's biological daughter, he just took care of her because Rin's mom was very immature and also wanted to focus in her mangaka career.
>>
>>137346396
Fuck you I'm still salty
>>
So was this as much of an asspull as I remember it being?

I always thought they were setting him up with the hot single mom down the street
>>
Yeah, it lacked a sex scene.
>>
was this being translated as it came out, or did it just happen all at once?

even if the high school party was shitty i can imagine the shitstorm when rin started to realize she wanted the d
>>
>>137346396
How is their sex?
>>
>Mangaka with an Electra Complex forgets to stop sclicking when she writes the ending
>>
I loved it though.
>>
I still re-read this series bimonthly. The ending is just that good.
>>
Is the anime good? Does it ignore the BS ending to the manga?
>>
>>137352403
Yes. It only covers the first half of the manga.
>>
>>137350958
>in the manga is explained Rin is not grandpa's biological daughter
Lame
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.