[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koe no Katachi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Where is it Kyoani?

I am finally ready to get back on the wild ride.
>>
File: 1434389876337.png (155 KB, 480x550) Image search: [Google]
1434389876337.png
155 KB, 480x550
>>137337408
I don't even care anymore. You can't summarize it in a single movie. So it will suck and be a waste of the IP rights.
>>
>>137338112
Movie would most likely be prologue leading into main story series.
>>
>>137338215
>most likely
I fucking hope so. Not that it'd make sense. But I do hope so
>>
Ueno best kyoani girl.
>>
>>137337408
Delayed because they have to put the human resources on FMP.
>>
I hated how it ended to be honest.

It should have ended with Nishimiya getting NTR'd by Ueno. Just think about it, imagine Nishimiya walking in on Ishsida and Ueno fucking and unable to say or do anything about it. Imagine Ueno giving her the biggest shit eating grin as she's getting plowed by the guy who was the only person to break her out of her shell. Imagine Nishimiya trying but unsuccessfully mouth words in protest only to be cut off by Ueno who says "It looks like you should have been more honest with yourself, Nishimiya-san~ fufufu" to the backdrop of Ishida's panting and through a veil of tears Nishimiya manages to squeak out an awkward "Yuhmuhteh!" Before running off thinking to herself "It was always going to end this way. Ishida-kun would never like a cripple like me. I'm such a stupid girl"

God, that would've been great.
>>
>>137337408
Wait for animejapan 2016. Let's hope there will be another kodanshAni.
>>
>>137337408
Dropped. Ugh.

But knowing my luck it'll sell, so power to them.
>>
>>137338112
It'll be OK if they do the oneshot.
>>
File: 1444471157631.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1444471157631.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

>movie comes out

>she's not deaf, just shy
>everyone is a moeblob
>all physical abuse scenes cut
>all scenes of her speaking like a retard cut
>OST is always upbeat
>>
>>137339815
But Ueno is an ultraslut.
>>
>>137340199
Thats the beauty of it. The slut cucks the pure girl.
>>
File: image.gif (324 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
324 KB, 200x145
>>137340444
Yes please
>>
File: Tears in the rain.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
Tears in the rain.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>Archive is gone
>All of the threads where /a/ flips its shit over the last couple of chapters are gone

Like tears,
In the rain.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.