[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write an anime plot based on this image.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (602 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
602 KB, 773x1000
Write an anime plot based on this image.
>>
>>137325692
>findsaway.jpg
>>
One day there was an OP. He was a faggot but eventually returned to his home website, Rеddit. The end.
>>
>>137325759
a masterpiece :')
>>
alien grill kills people because she has no morality but a nerdy boy comes along and shows her how to be human over the course of 50 episodes. doesn't take place in california but is loosely based upon californian culture. flow does the opening music.
>>
>>137325692
Saikano
Now go away.
>>
>>137325759
have an upvote, sir Xd
>>
A boy falls in love with a
>>
>>137325692
Something something church experiments on humans to transform them into weapon for another crusade or some shit
>>
>>137325692

The year is 2102. The Islamafication of the planet is nearing completion. The rest of the world woke up and started fighting back just too late.

Now, in dwindling swaths of civilization, humans are getting desperate. Having no where else to go, they turn to morally bankrupt and wholly unethical human experimentation. They create a series of quasi living, digitally sentient, organic superweapons that take the form of adolescent girls.

Now these 5 near unstoppable girls must fight back against the hoards of zealots who now number around 3.9 billion globally. Killing millions a day, these girls eventually learn about life, love, and the importance of friendship.

Until tragedy strikes, one of the girls gets trapped, ambushed and surrounded. Overwhelmed by sheer numbers, she succumbs and is horribly raped. Unable to cope with the resulting PTSD and mental anguish, she flies into a hive of Muslims and self destructs, erasing half a continent. This loss is too much for the remaining 4 to bear and one by one they are overcome with grief and are unable to properly fight, and they too fall victim to the scourge.

Being the only one left, the last girl explodes with anger and hatred and goes on a relentless killing spree taking out friend and foe alike. Leaving only a few hundred thousand left alive.

Wondering the ruined streets of obliterated cities, she contemplates the point of it all and begins to harbor hatred to humans who created her cursed existence. But instead of acting on this hate, she too chooses to take her own life. Flying into the stratosphere and exploding. Her remnants fall back to earth as a meteor shower that inspires the few survivors who have lost hope with its beauty.

The title of this anime:

Crusaders X: Make the World Great Again
>>
File: 1443311731148.jpg (92 KB, 1010x1035) Image search: [Google]
1443311731148.jpg
92 KB, 1010x1035
>>137327445
Bravo.
>>
>>137325692
It's more Saikano.
>>
>>137325953
>californian culture
I have literally no idea what this is.
>>
>>137327924
Hollywood, drugs, Silicon Valley, and some crappy Latino horseshit?
>>
File: 1455028094023.png (622 KB, 710x664) Image search: [Google]
1455028094023.png
622 KB, 710x664
>>137327445
Aced it.
>>
>>137325953
Eureka Seven?
>>
>>137326740
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>137328220
Oh. I assumsed something like the OC. I'm a Europoor, so I can only guess based on US television and movies. Still doesn't mean much to me, in all honesty.
>>
>>137325692
Let me tell you about the time a fucked a machine gun butterfly and 15 years later my daughter killed everybody because of a cake.
>>
>>137327445
Sounds moe.
>>
>>137328357
Lol then it better have a shitty sequel that I have to be obligated tobwatch.
>>
Lesbian middle school girls hang out in their clubhouse. One of them is leaves.
>>
My Little Sister Can't Have This Much of a Gatling Gun for a Right Arm
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.