[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the greatest anime of all time? and why is it FLCL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FLCL.jpg (226 KB, 3000x1875) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
226 KB, 3000x1875
What is the greatest anime of all time?

and why is it FLCL?
>>
>>137291201
prob not, but its still my fav
>>
>>137291201
I didn't like it.
I watched the first few episodes, but it just didn't interest me at all. I don't really know why I'm still seeding it these days.

Maybe I'll like it in the future, that sort of thing happens to me a lot
>>
>>137291201
FLCL? what's that?
It looks like a parody of RWBY.
>>
>>137291400
What do you like right now?
>>
>>137291444
I've just been picking up random things and watching them. I'm currently watching Is the Order a Rabbit, Bartender, Ojisan to Marshmallow, Sekkou Boys, Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou li Desukara, Ooya-san wa Shishunki, and a few others.

Really, the problem is I don't know what I'll like even next month. For example, I went from Trigun and Ghost Stories to what I'm at now, in one month. Plus, I've randomly started listening to an album that I thought was shit before.
>>
>>137291411
n i c e m e m e
>>
>>137291201
The anime was fine but it wasn't particularly deep or interesting like a lot of fan seem to think it is. Puberty is weird, and the show does a good job of representing it but there really isn't much more to it after that.
>>
>>137291623
FLCL is a meme?
>>
>>137291201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImAinFTaPg
>>
File: gr8b8m8.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gr8b8m8.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>137291735
>>
>>137291201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWHv4MuwYA
>>
>>137291635
>deep
You're right there's no deep grandiose message but you didn't get it at all.

>>137291620
You need to drop that moeshit asap family
>>
>>137291400
its six episodes, just finish it, i prefer episodes 5 & 6 over the rest anyways
>>
Just rewatched it for the first time in awhile. I liked it more than I did before, but I'm still pretty lukewarm on it.

The art and music is good, but the characters are pretty shallow IMO
>>
>>137291411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDL5DIBmss

>comparing of the best animated anime with CGshit
>>
>>137291747
>discussing FLCL is bait
I guess discussing Eva is ultrabait.
>>
>>137291839
2D animation will never look as fluid and well choreographed as 3D animation.
3D is also cheaper, so it allows for a consistent quality level over the course of the series/movie and you get more quality than 2D with the same amount of budget.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.