[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All aboard the Joker Game HYPE train Mustache guy did nofin wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: joker game.jpg (64 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
joker game.jpg
64 KB, 318x450
All aboard the Joker Game HYPE train
Mustache guy did nofin wrong
>>
>katana

Here we go again
>>
>>137272121
An Imperial Japan story about espionage seems a little politically brazen, don't you think?

>>137272204
Well, it wouldn't be too out there for an officer to have a katana back then.
>>
>>137274085
>An Imperial Japan story about espionage seems a little politically brazen, don't you think?

I get the impression they'll be spying on the Imperial army as much as anything.
>>
>>137274218
Well, of course you gotta get the kempeitai in there but it outright says int he description they'll be squaring off against enemies of the state. Maybe they won't be gunning down Chinese guerillas but I wouldn't be surprised if they'll be extrajudicially executing homeland political opposition, given the time period.
>>
>>137274306
I think they'll go out of their way to show the unit as separate and different from the Imperial army. The army Lieutenant assigned to observe them seems like a good bet to be the main antagonist.

If the missions against foreign powers take the form of thwarting their plans and protecting civilians rather than fucking their shit up then it'll be able to avoid seeming jingoistic.

We'll have to wait and see, I've never seen a WW2 anime that wasn't critical of the Imperial government.
>>
When does it start airing?
>>
Is this going to be like Gangsta?
The show and the threads, I mean
>>
>>137274648
The army guy is going to be appear only for an episode just to show the differences between the agents and the regular soldier.
>>
>>137272121
What's with all the sameface?
>>
File: 1451325233250.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451325233250.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Katana-kun best boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.