[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: CPE4phoUcAAg8T1.jpg (44 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
CPE4phoUcAAg8T1.jpg
44 KB, 600x494
>tfw It would never live up to the game
Just be like me and keep your expectation as low as possible, that's how I got through every anime adaptation.
>>
>>137260950
I'm only watching this so I can shitpost about what they inevitably gloss over or fuck up
>>
>>137261290
I hear all the cases are gonna be anime original. Then again it might be bait. I just want to see animated witness breakdown.
>>
>>137261331
I read that there going to be a small number of anime original episodes, but overall will adapt the cases of the first two games.
>>
>>137261331
Just the first two with some original episodes
>>
>>137261486
>>137261669
Whoa how many cour is it gonna be? Besides the first case it's not possible to make a case to be in one episode. There’s the investigation and not to mentiom putting subtle hints om who the culprit is. I mean Rise From the Ashes alone would need like 5 episodes to cover.
>>
>>137261738
Trust me anon, a studio is ALWAYS capable of rushing the shit out of an adaptation.
>>
>>137261812
I swear if they rushed it like what they did to Danganronpa I'll go to Japan and murder someone at Capcom.
>>
>>137260950
I never played Ace Attorney nor do I plan to. So if it's entertaining i'll be enjoying it I guess.
>>
>The writer for the anime is best known for Pokemon

It's fucked
>>
I hope they at least keep the soundtrack from the games. It would be criminal if they didn't.
>>
File: feenie.png (59 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
feenie.png
59 KB, 188x232
Staff
Director: Ayumu Watanabe (Uchuu Kyoudai)
Series Composition: Atsuhiro Tomioka (Pokemon XY&Z)
Music: Kaoru Wada (D.Gray Man)
Studio: A-1 Pictures

Cast
Ryuuichi Naruhodou: Yuki Kaji (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Mayoi Ayasato: Aoi Yuuki (One Punch Man)
Reiji Mitsuruji: Masashi Tamaki (Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns)
Chihiro Ayasato: Chie Nakamura (Naruto: Shippuden)
Keisuke Itonokogiri: Masami Iwasaki (Prince of Tennis)
Masashi Yahari: Tooru Nara (Chihayafuru)

>Kaji Yuki
>>
Farewell My Turnabout or Bridge to the Turnabout, which is better?
>>
>>137262916
They're both the best two cases but Farewell is better
>>
Bridge to the turnabout is the best overarching story while Farewell, my Turnabout is the best standalone case.
>>
>>137262776
You should. One of the best franchise Japan has come up with. All the roms are available for free so you got nothing to lose.
>>
I already have a feeling that they will ruin Farewell, my Turnabout so much.
>>
>>137263119
If it's really one episode per case it's impossible to not fuck up Farewell. There's no way.
>>
>All this complaining
Why can't you people be happy that this game finally has an anime?
>>
>>137263200
For the same reason Uminekofags weren't happy.
>>
File: 1430632307219.png (188 KB, 415x507) Image search: [Google]
1430632307219.png
188 KB, 415x507
>>137263200
>having any expectations for a vidya adaptation
At least it isn't being directed by Seiji Kishi
>>
>>137263200
Because most video game adaptations are shit.
>>
File: Franziska_von_Karma.png (119 KB, 221x500) Image search: [Google]
Franziska_von_Karma.png
119 KB, 221x500
Who will voice Franziska?
>>
File: perfect score.png (289 KB, 700x670) Image search: [Google]
perfect score.png
289 KB, 700x670
>>137263581
If it's not Sawashiro I'll be disappointed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.