[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Vegeta has finally caught up with Goku?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Goku&Vegeta.jpg (191 KB, 1560x906) Image search: [Google]
Goku&Vegeta.jpg
191 KB, 1560x906
Do you think Vegeta has finally caught up with Goku?
>>
Probably surpassed him imo
>>
>>137260036
I don't know if I'd go that far but I do think they are equal now, for the longest time Goku was like 3 steps ahead of Vegeta but now it seems as though they are progressing at the same pace.

It's a nice change honestly
>>
Vegeta took a clear lead when he reached SSGSSJ using his own power instead of utilizing 5 different saijans.
>>
>>137260067
Yeah it is.
It's pretty refreshing to see them on an even level now.
>>
Honestly who cares anymore? Just how big of a shark do you need them to jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
>>
>>137260013
yea sure since goku became weaker since dbsuper
>>
>>137260067
>>137260135
Agreed with these two. I wish they will show one day exactly how he got to SSGSS mode on his own.

And will someone explain to me why Piccolo wont go into the Hyperbolic time chamber with them? "Durr I can't keep up with you guys" So what? The chamber is endless, just walk away christ.
>>
File: feelin old.webm (155 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
feelin old.webm
155 KB, 500x272
>>137260241
holy fuck anon that song hit me with a fucking
nostalgia shotgun.
>>
Toriyama finally realized that rivalries where the characters are actually at the same level are much more interesting than one sucker hopelessly trying to catch up.

Goku is still going to hog all the spotlight forever because he's the protagonist, hell at this point it's actually a running gag that he steals the cool shit from Vegeta.
>>
>>137260418
I don't know, maybe he thought it was a cheap gimmick and wanted to increase his power on his own terms and by his own training methods.
>>
>>137260972
>>137260972
when has that ever worked
>>
>>137260013
I don't get the "we're already near the limit" line, soo after the 3 years are they capped out?
>>
>>137260013
No Vegeta is actually stronger since in BoG his SSJ2 form actually block Beerus's attack.
>>
>>137260013

No, OP. Vegeta was already even with him (in GT as an SSJ4.)>>137260013
>>
File: 195221541.jpg (167 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
195221541.jpg
167 KB, 600x492
>>137260013
How in Christ's name is this show still going?
What Super Saiyan are we on now? 27?
>>
>>137260013
They're probably equal or Vegeta might be a little bit stronger than him. I'm always going to wonder how he obtained SSGSSJ by himself.

I'll also wonder how he looked as a SSG, the red form.
>>
File: goku-punch-vegeta-dbz.jpg (136 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
goku-punch-vegeta-dbz.jpg
136 KB, 500x424
>>137260013
Why are Vegetards so insecure?
Goku is the main character. Get over it.
>>
>>137264694
Nobody is saying Vegeta is the protagonist fucktard.
>>
Not sure now but the last time they went head to head in something (carrying Whis' stupidly heavy cube), Vegeta's weighed twice as much and they performed the same, so at that point Vegeta was a lot stronger, not just a little.

By now they are both probably the same, maybe Vegeta has a little edge but we don't know. We'll see during the tournament.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.