[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I just watched this and I want to talk about it but I don't know what to talk about.

Anyway, Asuka's a cunt but best girl. Rei's boring. Misato's English VA is sexy as fuck. Gendo is a cunt. Shinji is a bitch in a relatable way.

I'm still yet to watch the Rebuild movies, are they worth the watch?
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>137153701
thinly veiled transvasuka thread
>>
>>137153765
Don't be a sad lad.
>>
>>137153701
every fucking day
>>
>>137153701
People won't take you seriously, OP, but I will because we are fellow EVA-fags! The rebuilds are nice standalone movies but comparing them to the original will ruin them for you as the level of character development is close to none. It's really up to you. I'd personally wait for the final Rebuild to come out first because the third one is rather disappointing with it's sheer lack of explanation.
>>
>>137154303
> The rebuilds are nice standalone movies
opinion trashed
>>
>>137154533
>but comparing them to the original will ruin them for you
Read, BAKA-Shinji!
>>
>>137154303
>>137154533
you clearly are not aware of the sequel theorists and that they are actually sequels are you?
Shit is looping for some reason, further movies will explain what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>137154788
I am one of these theorists. That's why I say wait.
>>
>>137154788
>>137154689
The theory has existed since 1.0, and whether it's true or not makes no diffence, Rebuild is still trash.
>>
>>137153701
>Misato's English VA is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>137154937
You are too vague, Anon. You are on point but you lack stability in your argument.
Asuka's character is a complete opposite, Mari is trash, no one explains anything, Shinji ruins anything even if he does what he's told.
Are these things that back your reasoning? If so, good.
>>
>>137155115
I presented an opinion, not an argument.

But fine,
>Asuka's character is a complete opposite,
Sure, she's a pandering version of the darker and loser original Asuka no one likes

>Mari is trash,
Yep

>no one explains anything,
Not a problem in itself, but in Rebuild it's a consequence of the bad writing.

>Shinji ruins anything even if he does what he's told.
Not a problem in itself, but in Rebuild it's a consequence of the bad writing.

Worst of all is how Rebuild treats Rei.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.