[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chimera ants can rape and impregnate human females ...does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hxh ant.jpg (78 KB, 766x419) Image search: [Google]
hxh ant.jpg
78 KB, 766x419
>Chimera ants can rape and impregnate human females

...does the HxH world work on fucking hentai logic? How the hell does that work?
>>
We're talking about a species of creature that can pass the genes of the creatures it consumes onto its offspring. How does this shock you in the least?
>>
>>137130998
Chimera ants was way too retarded for words.
>>
>>137130998
I literally just watched this episode. Coincidence everytime I get an /a/.
>>
>>137135431
>Doesn't even spoil Oyasumi Meruem-sama
>>
>>137130998
The whole point was that they were a highly evolved species. It's fucking anime science sure, but it was at least somewhat explained.
>>
>>137135431
He already passed the best arc. Spoiling a shitty one isn't a big deal.
>>
>>137135431
This should be bannable. If only because shitters think it's supposed to upset people.
>>
>>137132975
>>137135582
>chimera ant arc
>more retarded than fucking SAO arc
Sasuga /v/
>>
>>137135618
Greed Island arc was fun. Chimera arc, while good, was 2srs4u DBZ tier shenanigans.
>>
>>137135741
Yeah agreed, I hated how the chimera ants were born super fucking op, when the entire show was based around the idea you actually had to work and be smart to win battles, and the strongest hunters were the smartest not the ones with the strongest powers.
>>
>>137135860
Did you skip the ending, where it literally proved that the ant's power was meaningless in the face of human innovation?
>>
The only thing i didn't like about HxH was the chimera ants, i found them annoying as fuck, but when the queen dies it gets better. Then i watched gurren lagann to find the same shitty animal like humans who kept saying miserable humans shit... Even thought i didn't like them, they were better in HxH
>>
>>137135908
but the ending went against the theme of the show until then. HxH was always about individual strength and ingenuity, not the technological capabilities of mankind as a whole. In fact, tech was generally treated like garbage far inferior to one's own fists. Both thematically and narratively, the rose bomb came out of nowhere.
>>
HxH threads always remind me of youtube comments in how retarded most people here are.
>>
Same thing with elves being able to do the same thing.
>>
>>137137720
It spent a 10 volume arc building up to it, it was perfectly in line with the CA arc's narrative and themes. HxH was never strictly about anything in particular, there's no reason to limit it or act like tech and individual skill can't exist simultaneously. Nuclear weaponry aren't an everyday thing, they still have to fight with their brains 99% of the time.
>>
>>137137720
>HxH was always about individual
That's the point. The rose bomb was a product of humanity's self destructive individuality. Nukes would not exist if humans were able to act in the species best interest.
>>
File: pitou body.jpg (61 KB, 807x467) Image search: [Google]
pitou body.jpg
61 KB, 807x467
>Pitou's body is still intact even after the beatdown by Gon and the massive explosion

Damn, impressive. Will this be relevant in the future? Will they recover her body for research or some shit?

Will she be coming back? ;_;
>>
hxh is mediocare as fuck
>>
>>137138178
She's worm food, nigga
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.