[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/snk/ Justice Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 16
Told you dummies for YEARS that they are actually the good guys.

Feels good.

From their (educated) POV they knew more about what was going on and were out to accomplish something. They've been working to help the world all along, they simply couldn't reveal themselves without jeopardizing everything. Sure, innocents died but that's because of those in control of the city and possibly beyond. They positioned those people to be sacrificed as their defense, BRA can't be held responsible for their deaths. It was an unavoidable situation no doubt.

You were all blinded and wanted to blame them when it was the puppet masters all along you should have been upset with.

Also fuck yeah Annie

Fuck no, Marco...
>>
>/snk/
>edition
Nice general.
>>
>>136367006
It's not formally labeled one if they're banned again for some reason, so mods can relax.

It's the only thread up for the show right now
>>
Damn, popularity has really been killed for this by shitposters and trolls, huh?
>>
>>136367774
Almost makes me miss the better shitposters.
>>
File: 40690389_p126.jpg (264 KB, 450x563) Image search: [Google]
40690389_p126.jpg
264 KB, 450x563
I want to hug Bert and make sure he's safe from all threats.

>>136366796
It looks more like a typical war where the titan side believes humans are evil and should be exterminated, probably because of the first king's actions.
>>
>>136368467
>Titan side

There's no titan side, wall people had access to titan stuff as well. Titans were always just weapons/whatever their original purpose was.
>>
>>136366796
>Told you dummies for YEARS that they are actually the good guys.
The SL aren't the bad guys either, retard.
>>
>>136368559
Nobody said they were, retard.

But they technically were since they were employed by them. They were just ignorant.
>>
>>136368533
By titan side I meant Zeke's side, BRA are simply following his orders and don't necessarily believe in their cause.
>>
>>136368571
>But they technically were
No, they never were. Going by that logic BRA are bad guys too
>>
>>136368589
I think they believe enough. They started this as children so they were indoctrinated pretty easily but I'm sure the legacy of evil the city has goes pretty far back. And we know it didn't end.

The city probably represents everything that destroyed the world so long ago at its roots.

>>136368612
Nope, BRA had more information all along.

Also, I said 'technically'

You are being incompetent.
>>
>>136368646
>Nope, BRA had more information all along.
This makes BRA even more the bad guys. Even if the SL didn't know everything, they never did anything wrong.
>>
>>136368673
>This makes BRA even more the bad guys

It's LITERALLY been explained to you for YEARS that they couldn't risk exposing themselves to tell people.

You're genuinely behaving like a moron.

You can feel bad that you didn't figure out BRA over the last few years, but don't behave like this.
>>
>>136368673
>This makes BRA even more the bad guys
Upholding a mission and its priorities that's larger than any single settlement would make every government or military power in the world "bad guys" you idiot.
>>
>>136368737
>It's LITERALLY been explained to you for YEARS that they couldn't risk exposing themselves to tell people.
What does that have to do with them being bad guys? Are you retarded?
>>
>>136368646
>The city probably represents everything that destroyed the world so long ago at its roots.
Sure, that's why the war began and Zeke still believes this, but BRA grew up next to humans and sympathized with them. It's like any other war where innocent people die for religious reasons or their ancestors' bullshit, so technically BRA are mere soldiers and definitely not the good or the bad guys.
>>
>>136368771
BRAfags like to pretend their favorites are the true heroes and the SL are pure evil. Especially retarded Anniefags do this.
>>
>>136368786
You must not be very bright.

BRA were never villains because they've been trying to do the right thing from the start. They couldn't afford to try and communicate this with anyone in the city.

>>136368792
The point was from THEIR POV they've always been good guys trying to stop evil

And what's been argued FOR YEARS is that they really are 100% the good guys beyond POV because they're trying to fight what destroyed the world to begin with all those years ago which would bring them out of solely POV and outright heroes even if they have to sacrifice innocents. That's where all of this is going, they're trying to do the right thing all along.

Eren and co are all just ignorant of that.
>>
>>136368835
Never seen anyone do that, hard to believe you.
>>
>>136368844
>BRA were never villains because they've been trying to do the right thing from the start.
Same goes for the SL. They never did a bad thing, even without knowing much. Also we don't know if whatever BRA is doing is the right thing.
>>
>>136368857
I see it all the time.
>>
>>136368844
We don't even know why BRA are doing this and why they need the coordinate, retard.
>>
>>136368874
>Same goes for the SL
You really can't get over the fact they were technically the bad guys because of who they were serving, huh?

Not all stormtroopers were blackhearted evil but were still technically the bad guys. Though they were probably...(MAYBE) more informed than the SL. Though there's lies being told to both of them no doubt.

SL realized in the end that they were serving the wrong people and rebelled, so there's that.

The point is that even though they had ignorance they were still technically the bad guys either way.

BRA were technically the bad guys at first but we have so much evidence now it's clear they've been trying to do the right thing all along no doubt and innocents happened to die because of it.

SL served ignorantly.

BRA acted without us knowing everything.
>>
>>136368982
>technically the bad guys because of who they were serving, huh?
Same goes for BRA serving Zeke.
>>
File: wiggle.gif (193 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
wiggle.gif
193 KB, 400x399
>>136368835
I like Annie BECAUSE of her suppressing her own humanity. It would be all the more satisfying to support her and be the reason she turns sides.

Plus it'd be fun to fuck her athletic brains out.
>>
>>136368844
>from THEIR POV they've always been good guys trying to stop evil
No, from THEIR POV they're monsters and deserve to die for what they did, but they still do it because it's their mission and they're also threatened by Zeke. There's no turning back after what they did.

>they really are 100% the good guys beyond POV
We don't know about that, the most insight we ever got was Bert's talk in 48 and the only thing he said is that someone has to do this. We still have no clue what their cause is.
>>
>>136369047
>No, from THEIR POV they're monsters and deserve to die for what they did
All factions have soldiers feel that way because of the horror of war, it doesn't make it true. This is especially so because of those that live among the enemy populace....OH, what a coincidence....

>We still have no clue what their cause is.
It's been quite foreshadowed from the beginning they're trying to do the right thing.
>>
BRA had so much potential. Now it's all lost except for Annie.
>>
>>136369100
>It's been quite foreshadowed from the beginning they're trying to do the right thing
Or they simply have been brainwashed into believing they do the right thing. They were kids, must have been pretty easy to do that.
>>
>>136368994
>Doubting Zeke

They're another faction of humans fighting to save the world, they simply can't trust Eren's people because of the bad blood between them from long ago, that's what all this will be about.

BRA and Eren will team up to fight the evil beyond them all that Reiner alluded to.
>>
>>136369141
>BRA and Eren will team up to fight the evil beyond them all that Reiner alluded to.
Dropped.
>>
>>136369141
>BRA and Eren will team up to fight the evil beyond them all that Reiner alluded to
So MT it is.
>>
>>136369176
Nah. Doubt it. We'll be seeing new forms for our "bad guys" I'm sure.
>>
>>136369141
>Doubting Zeke
Yes, because we know nothing about him yet. Threatening Reiner to kill him just because they worried about Annie was also really nice of him.
>>
>>136369127
No, they were just told the history that Eren and his people are ignorant of.
>>
>>136369203
And into believing they do the right thing.
>>
>>136368994
>Implying Sieg is evil
>>
>>136369224
Which is exactly what they're doing no matter how rough and brutal it is.

Remember that Eren has killed countless innocent people that were turned into titans, it's unlikely that every single one they encounter became one of their own free will.

And we're past the point of ignorance now, Eren STILL kills them after all the knowledge they've gathered. Why? Because you have to.

BRA's doing what they have to. The coordinator has the power to control the titans and likely end this all forever. That's worth killing for.

The original coordinator no doubt commanded the formation of that city, there's no reason to think that feat of power had to end with them.

Meaning this grand power to save the world has been sitting here as the rest of the world suffers. Think about the rest of the world and its people.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x495
>Infiltrate an innocent group of people
>intend to steal their only defense against being completely slaughtered
>brutally butcher the ones that get in the way
>commit acts that lead to the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives

But it's ok, bc they have the moral high ground

Pic related: you
>>
>>136369199
Since he want it to end so bad, it's comprehensible he would say what he said to rush them.
>>
>>136369325
Well I wouldn't mind him killing Pigner and Bort and give their abilities to someone else.
>>
>>136369392
>intend to steal their only defense against being completely slaughtered

The coordinator doesn't need to be there to keep them asleep, it's too unlikely. They wouldn't need to sleep if that were the case, and waking them wouldn't matter.

The walls won't go anywhere no matter what happens to the coordinator.

As Pixis pointed out, the walled city and it inhabitants are more like the nazis. They wanted to unite people by creating an enemy they could all fight against. Sounds like nazis to me
>>
>>136369392
If not for
>Infiltrate an "innocent" group of people
I would be pretty sure you're talking about the wall people and SL
>pic
BUHAHAHAHA, that's the pinacle of trying too hard.
>>
>>136369392
>Grisha steals it
>nothing happens
>>
>>136369328
Both sides are simply wrong and believe whatever they do is the right thing. The SL just want to protect humanity and BRA probably wants to protect their village. We don't really know why they need the coordinate yet. I doubt they want to get rid of titans, seeing how MT just creates more for fun.
>>
>>136369514
>The SL just want to protect humanity
The wall people is just another faction, it's proved they aren't the only humanity left. SL only fights for the walls, not humanity itself.
>>
>>136369514
>MT just creates more for fun.
[citation needed]
>>
>>136366796
>Sure, innocents died but that's because of those in control of the city and possibly beyond
Yeah how dare those fuckers in the city force BRA at gunpoint to destroy the gates and let the titans in, therefore killing countless civilians. BRA and their faction had no responsibility in that at all.
>>
>>136369514
>Both sides are simply wrong and believe whatever they do is the right thing

BRA's side know the true history of the world and fighting to undo things, that's why they bring up the history of the world. So things can be changed. Walled city is stagnation and the epitome of selfishness whether or not if it was through ignorance.

And making titans doesn't mean they don't want to get rid of them, what kind of terrible logic is that?

>HURR WHY TURN INTO TITANS IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THEM

You use the resources at your disposal to accomplish your goals.
>>
>>136369572
It's been mentioned he probably created them to see how the people inside the walls will react to it. There was no real reason to turn simple farmers into mindless titans.
>>
>>136369618
I don't remember that.
>>
>>136369586
It was the only method to sneak in and blend with the populace believably.

And becoming part of the populace was the only way to find the coordinator which literally controls titans. Which is being squandered while the rest of the world suffers.
>>
>>136369642
Chapter 46
>>
>>136369676
>chapter 46
By what I remember it was Ymir assuming stuff from things she barely saw at all.
>>
>>136369655
>the rest of the world suffers
Looks like the shifters are doing fine, especially food wise.
>>
>>136366796
>Told you dummies for YEARS that they are actually the good guys.
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1441263705389.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
1441263705389.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>136369709
>>
Would you rather

Get Bert backstory even though it's predictably boring by now but will be satisfying finally having his complete story

or

Get more MT and backstory and have Isayama potentially ruin this exciting wildcard we all have high hopes for?
>>
I will never like any of the side switching or team up ideas. It totally destroys anything interesting about the conflict and it's just doesn't make any sense for them to do it. It's illogical for Bert, Reiner, or Annie to be forgiven for the sort of things they've done, or for any of them to be trusted even the tiniest bit ever again when they've proven they can't be trusted at all, or for any of them to just give up and defect after they've already gone through so much without already doing that. And it's equally illogical for anyone else to head on over to BRA's side after what that side has done to their home. I get that people want them to all be friends again or whatever but I just don't think it would be a good way to go with this.
>>
>>136369707
Unlike Eren she at least knew what MT is. Not like there is anything justifiable about what MT did.
>>
>Isayama has never shied away from showing horrible deaths and injuries
>Characters cut in half, stabbed, faces blown off by gunshots, crushed against trees
>Even main characters aren't safe, especially enemy shifters
>One day we're going to have to watch Annie injured and killed
>Probably end up seeing her head cut off because Shifters are so hard to kill
>Blood dripping from her severed neck
>Her beautiful blue eyes looking out sightlessly at the world
I don't think I'll be able to handle it
>>
>>136369728
Bert definitely, Zeke's details will be explained in the same story and I've been interested in the colossal since the beginning.
>>
>>136369724
incorrect translation. I want this meme to stop.
>>
>>136368844
>The point was from THEIR POV they've always been good guys trying to stop evil
And yet 5 years interacting with people from MRS should have been more than enough to make them realize that the vast majority of those people aren't "evil" at all, except perhaps for the government leaders who oppress the masses too.

Annie from the start never implied she believed, she refers to herself as a shit that only goes with the flow. Reiner broke down because he was starting to see it too, like he said when revealed himself to Eren he no longer knew after meeting the people in the Walls. Maybe Bert still believes but it's clear the primary reason BRA are doing this is just to go home again, they're not zealots to the cause anymore.
>>
>>136369728
Zeke. Bert is so boring.
>>
>>136369728
Zeke. Bert a shit and boring.
>>
>>136369754
Annie looks like Rodney Dangerfield.
>>
>>136369655
>It was the only method to sneak in and blend with the populace believably
>who is Grisha
>>
>>136369798
>The guy who did the exact same thing
>>
>>136369728
Zeke, if I'm being honest.
>>
>>136369754
I doubt she's going to die
>>
If BRA's side is good, why stop Ymir from telling Eren who the real enemy is, especially when as far as BR knew, they already had him secured until they got back to their hometown inand he can't blab to the SL? There's no reason to keep it from him if it paints them in a good light.

>>136369468
>>136369508
Ymir says MRS is doomed without the coordinate, and she knows her shit.
>>
>>136369728
I'd rather get Bert and Reiner backstory through an Annie flashback, just like this chapter gave us some Annie during a Reiner flashback.
>>
File: CYv2YArU0AAzFpv.png large.png (465 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
CYv2YArU0AAzFpv.png large.png
465 KB, 640x700
New interviews?
>>
>>136369813
Tried to wipe out humanity by busting the gates?
>>
>>136369783
>>136369794
>>136369814
Replying to yourself isn't how it works anon.
>>
>>136369770
>And yet 5 years interacting with people from MRS should have been more than enough to make them realize that the vast majority of those people aren't "evil" at all, except perhaps for the government leaders who oppress the masses too.
Means nothing, you still have to act appropriate in response to those in control.

See WW1 and WW2.

Innocent civilians were targeted by every player.

What they're doing in the end is right, they just don't feel great about killed all these innocents to do it. Again, just like real life.
>>
>>136369655
>It was the only method to sneak in and blend with the populace believably.
True, Grisha needed to slaughter everyone too before they accepted him into society. Especially since orphans are so much harder to integrate than fully grown men with mysterious knowledge.
>>
>>136369852
The Wall people's enemy, which is kinda obvious. But The First King is hinted to be a big bad even worse.
>>
>>136369868
It was Bert's flashback.
>>
File: 1392509767675.gif (883 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1392509767675.gif
883 KB, 245x138
>this fucking awful plot
how can people still read this rag?
>>
>>136369887
Only one post is mine. Not everyone likes Bert and Zeke is clearly more interesting.
>>
>>136369730
I agree with you completely. Too much as happened for them to team up.
>>
>>136369879
Nope, just killing an entire family and children to be sure no one would get it but him.
>>
>>136369879
I think killing the only defence they had and kinda helping BRA may count. May.
>>
>>136369852
>There's no reason to keep it from him if it paints them in a good light.
There's also no reason what so ever for him to be told they're the bad guys when Eren 1,235,028% already thought they were.

Grisha knew the coordinator was in the wrong hands, I think that says a lot. Unless we're going to go full-retard and claim Grisha was a villain all along.
>>
>>136369916
Pinning the blame on the First King would be the perfect way to get Eren off their backs. He trusts Ymir to tell the truth. There's no reason for BR to stonewall Ymir from telling Eren anything that shifts the blame off them.
>>
>>136369900
It was a two pronged thing.

Attack to draw out the coordinator and if it doesn't appear then you infiltrate taking advantage of the destruction and panic to embed yourself well.

As Reiner said, they could have killed EVERYONE in the city if they really wanted to, but they didn't, they wanted the power of the coordinator.
>>
>>136369997
Except maybe Isayama's faggotry.
>You though she would say it? Haha Too bad.
>>
So was Grisha sent to retrieve the Coordinate like BRA were and then changed his mind, or did he escape to the walls/was a third party like Ymir and just happened to decide to get the Coordinate to help fight back against the titans?
>>
>>136369987
Not if you actually read the conversation. He didn't need to kill anyone to blend into the society. Either way
>killing the only defence they had and kinda helping BRA
If we go by Ymir and Reiner's reaction to Eren using the coordinate in chapter 50 then he did the opposite.
>>
>>136369989
>There's also no reason what so ever for him to be told they're the bad guys when Eren 1,235,028% already thought they were.
That's the point man. Their side isn't "good all along" Even if they need the coordinate to save themselves they're willing to fuck MRS over in the process.
>>
>>136369887
I'm the first.
>>
>>136369997
You're forgetting something incredibly major that Reiner unsterood about Eren's character.

Something HUGE

Eren is a fucking idiot child that has almost ZERO intelligence at his disposal. Once Eren knows who he should attack he's going to go running right at them going

>AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU MONSTSERS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE GRRAGGGGGGG HERE I AM BY MYSELF TAKE THE ONLY POWER IN THE WORLD THAT COULD BE USED TO STOP YOU DO YOU LIKE MY ASSHOLE RAPE IT MORE PLEASE

I honestly doubt you're capable of a real conversation if you readily think Eren was mature and level headed enough to learn important things in that situation.
>>
>>136369728
MT. I'm still trying to care about Bert.
>>
>>136370015
>Except maybe Isayama's faggotry.
There are a lot of better ways to interrupt, like the SL approaching, an abnormal suddenly distracting them, or make Eren too upset to ask in the first place. That conversation served a purpose.
>>
>>136370032
He killed Frieda and her family minutes before they could take action, so yeah, he helped BRA. Frieda may could've had fucked their shit up.
>>
>>136370050
Eren is a smart and mature guy though. He listened to Hange talk about titans all night because he thought he needed to learn about them to know how to beat them, he was willing to trust and listen to Levi squad because he was just a recruit and they were veterans, and when he was kidnapped by BR he saw it as an oppotunity to try and get them talking and reveal important information.

Yeah he rages out after watching people die right in front of him, but most of the time he's a reasonable guy.
>>
>>136369728
Zeke.
>>
>>136370063
Except maybe Reiner saying the world will come to an end soon, Reiner's delusional behavior, and "that" I don't see what is more important except what we already know.
>The village is SL's true enemy.
>>
>>136370039
MRS are going to be responsible for what's happened to them all along, you saw who was in charge, why would you doubt it?

It was rubbed in your face quite well that they were no-good.
>>
>>136370014
You're right, there was absolutely no other way than mass genocide. Grisha never even got close to the Reiss or discovered their hideout. BRA had no idea where to even start looking for the coordinate which was why they blindly wanted to join the MP, it was all a wild goose chase.

>As Reiner said, they could have killed EVERYONE in the city if they really wanted to, but they didn't
How good and noble of them to only kill some, but not all, and take away the people's weapon which in effect only delays their death should disaster strike.
>>
>>136370140
Grisha deemed them unworthy, that should be enough. You really think Grisha is going to turn out to be a villain? He was trying to do the right thing.
>>
>>136370117
>Eren is a smart
>reasonable
>chicken attack
>freaking out in the court
>Hearing Hanji all night
>Not forced
>mature
>>
>>136370117
Anon this is the bare minimum.
>>
>>136370117
A 10 years old child could do that, without the "mama I'm edgy" part, which would be 10 times better.
>>
>>136370050
Eren is currently tied up, and they know for all his rashness that he's also capable of thinking and following plans. On the other hand, visibly blackmailing Ymir to shut up in front of him is guaranteed to make Eren calmer right?
>>
>>136370140
MRS is devoted to never using the power of the Coordinator to save the rest of humanity, that's what we know as fact. They follow the ideal of the first king to condemn the rest of humanity and in turn assist in their murder.

MRS are literally SUPERVILLAINS hurting the entire world.

Grisha was right to stop their villainy. BRA are right to steal it.
>>
>>136370131
>The village is SL's true enemy.
That's the point. They don't want to tell him because the answer will incriminate them, not because their village is actually good like someone wants to claim.
>>
>>136370254
They were being nice enough just letting him be conscious.
>>
>>136370140
>How good and noble of them to only kill some, but not all
Didn't SL do it wuth the nobles too?

>take away the people's weapon
What?
>captcha:pigs
>>
>>136370206
>>136370224
>>136370248
People can have more than one emotion. People can get angry and still be smart and mature. I guess he's just too complex a character for you guys.
>>
>>136370279
You mean bad. Just like the Wall's faction is the village true enemy.
>>
>>136370279
No, that's pure stupidity. Eren already believed they were the villains. The truth was simply too much for Eren. He's an idiot that has no idea what was going on or the true history of the world.
>>
>>136370203
>Grisha deemed them unworthy, that should be enough.
Grisha also wanted Eren to take revenge on BRA. No one's saying the Reiss were good.
>>
>>136370289
The problem is he isn't particularly intelligent. He has matured some but that's drained any ounce of charisma he once had and made him boring.
>>
>>136370340
>Grisha also wanted Eren to take revenge on BRA
No, he wanted a big picture resolution.
>>
>>136370265
>MRS are literally SUPERVILLAINS hurting the entire world.
MRS are literally made up of 99% innocent people. The problem is in the government. BRA are not right to cause all that death to innocent people.
>>
>>136370289
Even Ymir saw Eren was just a enraged brat that could barely think about anything but muh vengeance. And he was it way before the wall breaks, killing people brutally because he could.
>>
>>136370344
He even told Eren to avenge his mother and BRA are responsible for her death.
>>
>>136370206
Not him and I wouldn't call Eren mature and definitely not smart, but
>>chicken attack
If you mean in chapter 47, then it was reasonable. They were about to tie him up, they weren't going to tell him anything more and the SL were approaching, it was the best time to start resisting.
>>freaking out in the court
Actually proof of how much Reiner's lesson about the strong carrying responsibility stuck with him.
>>Hearing Hanji all night
>>Not forced
Not at all and I'm not sure why you'd think it was.
>>
>>136370288
>Didn't SL do it wuth the nobles too?
They actually just put them in jail except for the ones who promised to reform. And unlike BRA killing commoners, the SL were direct victims of the nobles who knowingly abused the people.

>What?
MRS is doomed without the coordinate.
>>
>>136370384
>He did
>He didn't
>>
>>136370140
Anon, BRA's people are suffering.

Everything they do is justified if its to help their people. This combined with the knowledge we have that the First King simply didn't care and wanted the rest of the world to die so he could have his little nazi dream as mentioned just hurts MRS position more.
>>
>>136370402
He did.
>>
>>136370400
That isn't BRA's fault.
>>
>>136370398
>Actually proof of how much Reiner's lesson about the strong carrying responsibility stuck with him.
?
Even Eren saw at that moment it was a dick move and uncalled for. If it wasn't for Levi he was done at that moment.
>>
>>136370418
>Anon, BRA's people are suffering
Citation needed
>>
>>136370418
So innocent people have to suffer for their happiness?
>>
>>136370480
Yes, that's how war works.
>>
>>136370480
>MRS's motto.
>>
>>136370496
So you agree both sides are bad.
>>
>>136370480
You're strong on the "black and white" disney movies, aren't you?
>>
>>136370523

Yeah until the winner appears. That case the loser will be the bad one.
>>
>>136370501
It's also BRA's motto since the beginning.
>>
>>136370536
No, but BRAfags are
>>
>>136370523
Yes but one is objectively worse than the other.
>>
>>136370523
Nope, it's not that simple.
>>
>>136370536
Why do BRAfags always accuse people of this? Stop pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>136370549
It's actually The wall's creator motto from the beggining. And all the other following kings for that matter.
>>
>>136370568
Well that's obviously BRA.
>>
>>136370582
And also BRA's since the beginning.
>>
>>136370583
>inb4 BRAfags accusing others of black and white morality
>>
>>136370583
>Three random soldiers are worse than a brainwashing and dictator king.
>>
>>136370523
>>136370547
>implying there's only 2 sides

BRA are shit.
Nobles/Reiss are shit.
SL and their friends aren't nearly as shit.
The masses are ignorant of the entire thing. but they're who the SL is primarily working for so they can be counted as that side too.
Ymir's side died out, now she's a wildcard.
Grisha's still full of mystery.
>>
>>136370602
Not really.
>>
>>136367774
Former mangafag here, it's impossible to discuss this ever since the anime came out, shippers killed the fanbbase.
>>
>>136370602
Nope, first king gave everyone not there and present the giant middle finger.

Everyone outside has every right to get that power to be safe themselves.
>>
>>136370623
Congrats on the most retarded thing said in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1477x1294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1477x1294
>>136370456
He didn't see it as a dick move though. He saw it wasn't working but went on anyway. He had his reasons for thinking the way he did, it was just stupid for him to say it all aloud. Although apparently it was perfect for Erwin's plan anyway.
>>
>>136370623
The innocent people inside the walls, who don't even know what's going on, are better than BRA. Zeke and the king are probably equally shit.
>>
>>136370641
>shippers killed the fanbbase.
This. The Bertshipping is out of control .
>>
>>136370641
Yeah, it's unfortunate. Mostly because the average person that's a fan is an idiot/kid/both and they say retarded things like

>BUT UH...WE UH...ALREADY TALKED ABOUT ALL THIS THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT HURRRR(drools)

Or are simply too stupid to hold actual discussions so they just post pictures, make stupid jokes and ship.
>>
>>136370643
So if BRA get the coordinate I guess that means everyone has the right to wipe out their village.
>>
>>136370684
>Or are simply too stupid to hold actual discussions so they just post pictures, make stupid jokes and ship
Describes Bertfags perfectly
>>
The first King wasn't even that bad. He just wanted to protect the people in the walls.
>>
>>136370702
You're forgetting that the first king is the one with the crazy nazi dream of damning the rest of the world by creating a society that's completely ignorant and only unified by the titans outside.

BRA are unlikely to be as crazy as the first king and abandon everyone.
>>
>>136370702
>the right
No.
>Will they
Yes.
Battle for survival. From something that the first king probably started
>>
>>136370721
While the rest of the world could take it in the ass.
>>
>>136370737
>No
They do though, since they just want to survive.
>>
File: 043.jpg (370 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
370 KB, 1066x1600
>>136370402
He did.
>tfw Crunchyroll can't keep speech bubbles straight
>>
>>136370758
How? To our knowledge he never attacked anyone.
>>
>>136370721
I don't think erasing the minds of the population and lying to them is really protecting him. He was forcing his own ideal utopia on them, similar to what the Nazis did as mentioned.
>>
>>136370623
>three random solders killed 1/3 of the total population and brought untolf suffering to the rest
The King is total shit but you gotta keep this in mind anon.
>>
>>136370774
No, he didn't.

My God you are dense.

Grisha was talking about avenging her by solving the entire problem.

That's one of the reasons he wanted Eren to use the memories and to find the basement.
>>
>>136370787
It's not even close to what the Naxis did. If a citizen keeps quiet and works hard he could live a decent life in the walls. Better than getting annihilated by BRA.
>>
>>136370668
>The innocent people inside the walls, who don't even know what's going on, are better than BRA

BRA don't follow the ideology of the first king so this is instantly wrong. There is no reason to believe they won't help other settlements out in the world.

Remember that the first king condemned the rest of the world to death instead of helping them when he had the responsibility to.
>>
>>136370810
If, indeed, Annie and her father are originaly from the walls, I can see the Village rescuing the people send off to die by MRS, since these people are recorded to never been seen again and have "disappeared". Even the soldiers.
>>
>>136370856
That's EXACTLY what the Nazis did.

>Lied to the people about the truth
>Unite them against a common foe

That's the same thing the First King did but he literally fucked all their minds which is something I'm sure Hitler would approve of since he spent money on mind control research.
>>
>>136370869
Why didn't these people just sneak in and live there?
>>
>>136370856
I'm not defending BRA, it's better than outright death by titan, but life in the walls was still fucked up and needed to change. Most people were poor to top it off.
>>
>>136370856
>If a citizen keeps quiet and works hard he could live a decent life in the walls
Not really.
>The guy who dig into wall rose's story.
It's even blatantly stated on the political arc anyone who didn't concur would be sent to sleep.
>>
>>136369728
MT backstory all the way. Who gives a fuck about Bert?
>>
>>136370882
>since these people are recorded to never been seen again and have "disappeared"
Into the mouths of titans. They're all dead m8.
>>
>>136370940
Some we're left outside retard.
>>
>>136370940
That would be impressive even for the titans.
>>
>>136370918
I'm pretty sure they are of a sizable populace, anon.

Also they probably care about saving the world which the first king didn't.

First king is probably the typical
>We destroyed the world...we are monsters...time to abandon it forever and start up what I think is best
>>
>>136370979
There are a lot of titans you know
>>
>>136370997
But for none come back? 2/3 would already be halfway back would the first twenty die. There was also a shitload of soldier with them.
>>
>>136370888
>Lied to the people about the truth
>Unite them against a common foe
Like every modern government? Hitler was despicable for many other reasons.

>>136370921
Life in the walls is fucking shit but I don't know who would trade the hope of "making it" in the walls with BRA's genocide.

>>136370922
Exactly he should have minded hid own business
>>
>>136370996
>Also they probably care about saving the world which the first king didn't
I don't think MT cares about that either. We only know the SL and Eren do.
>>
>>136371024
>But for none come back?
A hundred did or so did.

There's no reason to think they were miraculously saved when BRA's secondary objective was to fucking kill everyone and BRA's hometown doesn't like them.
>>
File: 1452831168056.jpg (14 KB, 127x146) Image search: [Google]
1452831168056.jpg
14 KB, 127x146
>>136371049
>he should have minded hid own business
Oh hey commie.
>>
>>136371049
>Life in the walls is fucking shit but I don't know who would trade the hope of "making it" in the walls with BRA's genocide.
Like I said, I agree with this. But there's no defending their way of life except for that point. SL was right to take a third choice.
>>
>>136371077
Negative. I'm being realistic here and laying out the the shit tier options for the average citizen. Your simplistic V for Vendetta bullshit need not apply.
>>
>>136369728
>all this samefagging
You're more obsessed with Bert than Bertfags themselves.
>>
>>136371049
>Like every modern government?
So edgy.
>BRA's genocide
Anything they do to get the power out of the hands of the First King's mind controlled ancestors is a good thing.
>>
>>136371241
>So edgy.
No edgyness just a matter of fact.
>Anything they do to get the power out of the hands of the First King's mind controlled ancestors is a good thing.
Says who? BRA's faction. Would the average citizen prefer that they and their loved ones dies for a faction no one knows anything about?
>>
>>136371355
Not that anon, but fighting off the previous oppressive government was SL's doing and the third most desirable choice. Put a little more effort on it.
>>
>>136371488

And Erwin said the better option was to tirn in the SL than go through with the coup.
>>
>>136369929
>>136370040
Just like that time you were denying your posts on the other chan without changing your IP. Get another hobby
>>
>>136371734
I'm not the Pignerfag and only one post is mine. Not sure about the other two. Not everyone likes Bort, get over it.
>>
>>136371756
Can confirm as a Bort disliker.
>>
>>136371768
Armin a shit too.
>>
>>136371792
He is, it's just that's the only fitting reaction image I have at the moment.

Connie is the superior manlet.
>>
>>136371768
>tumblr
Figures.
>>
>>136371819
>Connie is the superior manlet.
Indeed.
>>
>>136371828
Well liking Bort is also dumblr.
>>
>>136371866
That's annie though
>>
>>136371866
Liking anyone from SnK is tumblr, yet Bert is one of the less popular characters there. HEL, EMA and Annie are far more popular.
>>
>>136371866
True.
>>
File: 1443443630599.jpg (159 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443443630599.jpg
159 KB, 849x1200
>>136371895
No
>>
>>136371948
Yes.
>>
>>136371936
Majority of the tumblr pictures are from Bertfujos. Tumblr artists come here to spam their Bort shipping drawings.
>>
>>136371948
By far, stay in denial
>>
>>136371978
Some bertfags from tumblr lurk /a/, but tumblr as a whole excluding /a/nons like the characters I listed more.
>>
Why does tumblr find Bert so attractive? It's all over the spoiler tags. Are their standards that low?
>>
>>136371948
Yes though.
>>
>>136372020
All I see are tumblr Bertfags and Arminfags. Berfag pictures, their cringy posts, their headcanons. It's gotten worse here.
>>
File: 1444627246109.png (537 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444627246109.png
537 KB, 1280x720
>>136371967
No.
>>136371980
>>136372048
Don't samefag.
>>
>>136372066
Sounds like deflecting to me. That or partial blindness.
>>
>>136372095
It's true though.
>>
>>136372095
Go there and check if you don't believe it retard, tumblr and reddit love Annie way more than BR
>>
>talking about tumblr at all

Completely off topic and needs to stop.

Anyone talking about tumblr and "Character"-fags from this point on will be admitting they are under 18 and subject to ban.
>>
>>136372095
>says the resident samefag
>>
>>136372146
>from this point on
>implying that's not a fucking rule for years
>implying a "mod" didn't say that again a month ago and then proceeded to ignore all shitposting
Oh gee, thanks.
>>
>>136372201
There were bans, mods are getting up and active right now too so only someone wanting to get banned should tempt it.
>>
>>136372233
>There were bans
Like the mikasafag getting banned once after anons begging for months?
>right now
Cool, so all the shitposters have to do is come back in half an hour.
>>
Let's get down to this:

Do you want titans to be a result of us waging war on ourselves stupidly or advanced weapons used to fight invading aliens...with them as the big bads like the original story that inspired SNK
>>
>>136371566
>And Erwin said the better option was to tirn in the SL than go through with the coup.
And you believe that? If the coordinate goes back to the Reiss they'll go back to pouring shit on the citizens until BRA fucks everyone over again.

Erwin is smart but sometimes he can be full of shit.
>>
>>136372550
>aliens in SnK
Would anyone be able to take that seriously?
>>
>>136372550
>used to fight invading aliens
Fuck no. It's too late to introduce Muv-Luv now.
>>
>>136372550
You mean Sidonia
>>
>>136372581
>And you believe that?
Obviously Erwin did the coup for self interests like his dad's conspiracy and to save his friends.
>>
>>136372606
>>136372620
MuvLuv and Dark City were the inspirations for SNK. He essentially mashed the two together and made SNK from it.

If you're going to watch Dark City you should do so without the opening narration as it spoils the whole thing for you. You want the director's cut.
>>
>>136372606
>Giant people eating mankind
>Would anyone be able to take that seriously?

Yes. Absolutely.
>>
>>136372709
But MuvLuv was already in space and had a future setting, right? It just seems like a weird shift to go from cowboys to aliens.
>>136372736
I see the irony but still. This story, even though it was inspired by different things feels like I'm reading a mesh of medieval and Norse mythology. "Suddenly, aliens!" would feel jarring.

But it all depends on delivery. I'll try and keep an open mind.
>>
>>136372653
Fuck Erwin and his real motives, that's not the the question here.

How is putting the power back in the hands of the First King and his shitty mind-wiping minions better than trying to prepare to fight back against titans/BRA and find the truth in the basement? MRS is doomed if things went on as before. Reiner said Eren was the worst to get it while Ymir thought the Walls had a chance now, meaning they have the best chance of winning against BRA's faction if they let Eren have the coordinate. Grisha thought so as well.

Without the SL in charge there would be no new weapons and if BRA attacks again the nobles are ready to just abandon Rose.
>>
>>136366796
I don't care if they're the good guys or not. It's war, they must die
>>
>>136369728

We didn't even get a Reiner backstory, and he's almost dead.
>>
>>136374239
So you admit you hate them. Fuck off please.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.