[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create A Stand, Other Anons Break It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 25
File: Disoriented Banchou.png (97 KB, 378x490) Image search: [Google]
Disoriented Banchou.png
97 KB, 378x490
>Create a stand
>Give it power(s)
>The powers must be somewhat benign or underestimate-able
>Other anons find ways to break the fuck out of it
>>
File: 01b.jpg (394 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
01b.jpg
394 KB, 500x500
>>136173778
Kid Charlemagne

Allows an event to occur five minutes prior to when it normally would.
>>
File: 1438305528409.jpg (515 KB, 560x728) Image search: [Google]
1438305528409.jpg
515 KB, 560x728
>>136173844
What is it about JoJo that makes people do so much crossover fanart with it?
>>
>>136173907
It's popular.

>>136173778
>>>/b/
>>
>>136173844
Have a sniper or any kind of gunman nearby, assasinations are a snap!

>>136173778
One Summer

Changes the weather conditions to sunny
>>
>>136173778
Face to Face
Take control of a single person while maintaining eye contact with the victim
>>
>>136173778
500 Miles

Can manipulate distances. For example can stretch 5 metres to be 50 metres or condense 50 metres to be 5 metres
>>
>>136175777
Get a multi faced mirror so you can catch multiple people.
>>
>>136175777
that's a worse Surface.

>>136173778
Deep Purple: when it touches something and breaks physical contact, the target will be subject to more atmospheric pressure. for every second it touches the target, there's a multiplier to that extra pressure.
>>
>>136176090
obviously you could just shrink your opponent with that or stretch all the blood vessels in their body really long and kill them instantly.
>>
File: 1443879583483.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1443879583483.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>136173844
>always have microwavable food
>Free to play games that have obligatory waiting periods are a little more bearable, even if only by 5 minutes
>"Honey, can we have sex tonight?" "Sure, anon, but give me five minutes."
>Shitty songs on the radio are over and the next song is rolling in.
>No commercials
>Waiting in lines = trivialized

Need I say more?
>>
>>136173844
It's like King Crimson but I understand it!
>>
>>136176090
I had the same idea for a power, nice OP power.
>>
Big Balls
Makes people horny. Imagine Survivor with fucking.
>>
>>136173778
A new day yesterday

User can rewind time for up to one day but forgets everything about it except for one random detail. Rewind time = recharge time for said ability
>>
>>136176694
Like Bite The Dust, but shit.
>>
>>136173778
Za Waldo: this stand can instantly find Waldo no matter how hard the little fucker tries to blend in with the background. It can also do "I Spy" books, if necessary.
>>
>>136176694
Win lotttery.
>>
>>136176769
Yeah, but one don't have to activate some sort of special trigger like btd or mandom
>>
You're a magnet, but only for aircraft. I call this stand The World Crater Center.
>>
What You Need

Stand transforms into whatever object the user needs most at that moment. User doesn't get to decide what object appears.
>>
>>136177047
It would be easier to just pickpocket for a while, Kira-style.
>>
To Pimp a Butterfly
Increasing and decreasing mass on touch. I figure I could act like I'm all super strong by decreasing the mass of everything I lift, float through the air(making myself lighter than air like a balloon), walk on water, and drop cars on cities by making them float really high and then dropping them.
>>
>>136177202
Less talkative Paisley park.
>>
Green Street
Can move freely through the length of it's own shadow.
Example: If the user is having it's shadow cast behind him, the user can move to that direction as fast as he wishes.
>>
>Rage Against The Machine
Switches the physical effects of two objects
Ex: Taking the sharpness of a knife and higher risk of cutting/stabbing yourself and applying it to a brick while the knife is as heavy as a brick and cannot stab or cut like a knife
>>
>>136177452
Soft and wet might probably be able to do this in a near future.
>>
>>136176996
>apply ability to anyone in striped shirts
>instantly become best bounty hunter in za wardo
>>
Machine Head
It lets you take control of sounds
>>
Les yeux sans visage
Ability to spawn eyes on a surface up to 50 meters away. The user may " see " through the eyes.
>>
>last crussade

Let the user trade shadows with the enemy, So as he moves he can controls his movements.
>>
>>136178187
Control it how?
>>
>>136178399
The volume of the sound and can create any type of sound that only the target/s can perceive. Just like the voices in your head
>>
>Starman
>is in the sky, shooting beams at the enemy
>>
>>136173778
>Spark Master Tape

User can turn its body 100% into any material it touches.
>>
>>136178502
So essentially just Echoes Act 1
>>
>>136178511
>at the speed of light
>>
File: Look-at-dat-faggot.jpg (65 KB, 757x568) Image search: [Google]
Look-at-dat-faggot.jpg
65 KB, 757x568
>>136173778
>Money for Nothing
>Can turn anything I or my stand touch with our hands into Gold
>I can control what I turn to gold so it isn't a Midas Gold situation
>it takes time for my hand or my stands attacks to turn a person to gold completly so I need to hold them, otherwise only a small area of the body is affected (not much deeper than the skin), but my hands touching the person directly make it go faster. Ora-ing a person also helps since every single punch is another small affected area.
>the Stand has a range, so for exemple, I could turn a stone to gold, sell at a pownshop and as soon as I was two kilometers alway it would turn back into a stone.
>My idea would be that the character with that Stand would be an professional hitman, so he would attack a target, turn him into gold until his heart was affected and he died, and then once I leave the area the person would have returned to normal and the people thatfind him would have no cause of death but a regular Heart Attack.
>>
>>136178552
In a form, yes, but imagine all the evil you could do with something like that?
>>
newfriend here, rec more manly animu like this
>>
>>136177445
Get a floodlight.
Strap it to your back a bit away from you. Create a rig if necessary to get it far enough away from you.

Congratulations, you can now teleport straight ahead.
>>
Paint it Black

The stand can teleport into any surface colored black.

Insta kill niggers
>>
>>136178851
That stands already perfect
>>
>>136178851
So do you transport onto black surfaces or inside
>>
>>136173907
It's popular, and Araki's is a very distinctive and appealing art style.
>>
>>136178787
If you mean gar anime, then Fist of the North Star is a pretty good start. Other than that, you have google, so use that to look up similar shit. Don't expect us to give you any actual answers.
>>
File: david bowie jojo.jpg (110 KB, 680x952) Image search: [Google]
david bowie jojo.jpg
110 KB, 680x952
>>136173907
This is a good enough answer.>>136179201

Here's some more, tho
>>
>>136173844
Destroying ships by fucking up with their schedules would be pretty damn interesting.
Hell, just move shit around in big companies and get paid for that.
>>
>>136176090
No more melee attacks and you can push people off buildings
>>
>>136173778
A week without masturbation increases your strength and endurance by 20%. Effect can stack. So, Anon, how powerful can you become?
>>
>>136173778
Fly Me To The Moon. the ability to summon nuclear missiles where ever and whenever you want. main move "nuclear deterrence" summon a missile right n front of you if some one tries to attack you.
>>
File: 1452525146830.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1452525146830.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
Keit-Ai.

The ability to find a way and contact people from different dimensions.
>>
Wonderful Rush

The user is able to create caffeine in any beverage in a 50 meter radius around them. This makes the beverage as strong in caffeine as the strongest coffee blend imaginable, while not changing the taste at all. The user is also able to choose their targets, for example they can change one cup of water and not change the rest of the cups.
>>
File: 117243591.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
117243591.jpg
117 KB, 1024x1024
>Dancin' Fool
You can control how much effort and energy is put into an action.

For example: You can't make somebody run at you, but if somebody is already running at you, you can make one of their steps really small and have no energy put into it so that they trip. Or if someone is throwing a punch at you, you can make the punch really weak, slow, and half-assed. Conversely, you can put more energy into an action. For instance, if someone is bringing a glass of water to their mouth to take a sip, you can put fuck loads of energy into that motion so that they slam the glass into their face and fuck up their teeth.
>>
>>136173844
airplanes man, airplanes. Fuck up their flight schedules and let a bunch of 9-11's happen
>>
>>136183294
This is King Crimson levels of broken.
>>
File: 1452263135720.png (413 KB, 531x609) Image search: [Google]
1452263135720.png
413 KB, 531x609
>>136183508
>>136183294
needs to have a condition like touch or "room" but fucking great ability anyway
>>
File: ofcourse.png (167 KB, 493x509) Image search: [Google]
ofcourse.png
167 KB, 493x509
how about a stand that eats other stands. nothing is gained from eating them though, just that the stands that it eats are gone forever.
>>
>>136183700
Cream eats a stand
>>
>>136183700
If the user is physically strong and has a gun with them, they're practically invincible in the JoJo world unless they're facing a hamon or steel ball user.
>>
>>136183766
how about it needs to consistently eat or it might turn on it's user? like a muramasa type of thing.
>>
>>136183620
>>136183508
How about it's an item Stand. It appears in the form of a cassette tape voice recorder. If you want to affect a body part, you say "left leg, weak" or "right arm, strong" into the microphone while holding the record button. The range is anyone within eyesight.

This also means that it has no way of attacking an enemy Stand, so the user would have to attack their enemy directly themselves.
>>
File: Messageinabottle.jpg (94 KB, 418x415) Image search: [Google]
Messageinabottle.jpg
94 KB, 418x415
"Message in a Bottle"
A multi-piece stand that can connect to multiple people and force them to share one thought process. The condition can be touch or something.
>>
>>136173778
Move, Bitch
The ability to turn any surface with a length and breath that exceeds two feet into a conveyor belt that moves at whatever speed its user wants it to move
>>
>>136184118
This shit needs some kind of limit besides "can't be used in a hilly forest". Would be a lot more fun if the speed had a limit like walking speed, it could be used to trick and confuse its targets.
>>
>>136184308
just think of how confusing it would be if it was used on a lakes surface. All the guys on speedboats wondering why there seems to be a strong water current pushing back against them.
>>
Ooh Child
Slowly increases or decreases its victims luck the longer it is exposed to them. If the victims luck reaches zero, he suffers an explosive heart attack or some other gruesome fate. If their luck maxes out, they win the power ball and bang two models at the same time. Only the user is immune to his stands effects, he cannot use its powers on himself
>>
>>136173778
Karma Chameleon

You have to live through the terrible events you've caused to other people. Even the event wasn't directly caused by you.
>>
Can't Touch This
Can create force fields wherever it wants, around their user, or wherever it wants to, but cannot make them move.
not even star platinum can break these force fields.
my idea is that it goes with a partner, trapping enemies so they have 1v1 duels
>>
Scorn Haven

Instills insatiable and directed disdain within a target
Whether towards them self, an object, another person or used on organs etc.
Essentially it's just not physical and can alter reality
>>
A stand that can create items from pieces of media by sacrificing the place where the information is stored, i.e. a game disc, DVD, or even a hard drive, if you feel particularly wasteful. However, the items created all have a required level to use. People can gain levels automatically by aging, or s/he can gain levels from achieving things, i.e. if they learn how to cook something new, making physical gains, completing a game, etc. Even the most menial tasks like throwing the trash give you EXP, albeit in very, very tiny amounts. The max level is 100, and if the object fails to come into contact with a person of the appropriate level within 25 seconds, it will revert back to the form it originally had.
>>
File: Josuke8.png (730 KB, 582x832) Image search: [Google]
Josuke8.png
730 KB, 582x832
Save A Prayer

Paralyzes upon contact, prolonged contact causes eventual biological death of the segment of the body being touched

The catch? It's body is segmented into parts and it can apply the same effects to itself
>>
Lost

Up is Down
Left is Right
Back is Front
>>
>Superstitions Wonder

When the user close his/her eyes, the rest of their senses get three times sharper
>>
>>136175426
World wide eternal drought,
>>
File: Victoy.jpg (115 KB, 641x474) Image search: [Google]
Victoy.jpg
115 KB, 641x474
[Mirror,Mirror]

This stand can copy the design and ability of another persons stand, or stand user. It can also be seen when it copys a persons physique.
>>
>>136190235
What would happen if you had 2 Made in Heaven's?
>>
>>136178211
Spawn eyes in someone's veins and/or butthole
>>
「NO REST FOR THE WICKED」

Eliminates physical fatigue. You will not feel tired no matter how long you stay awake, or how much you exercise.

However, the Stand is powered by money and eats it for energy at a rate of one American dollar per minute of power.

The Stand can also cause the effect on others for the same price.

If you exert yourself too much beyond a certain point, you will feel a backlash of extreme fatigue once it wears off.

I picture a rich villain using it to get others addicted to strength, then forcing them to pay to keep that power.
>>
>>136190511
But i don't want to see your shit anon
>>
>>136190470
well fuck, thats like having 3 Galactuses. End of the Universe.
>>
[DRUNKEN LULLABIES]
>Can spray any time of alcoholic beverage from its hands
>can cause drunkenness by punching.
>>
[GLISS RIFFER]
>can move through solid objects, provided the user can see through the object. in other words can only move freely though glass, water, clear plastic, etc.
>>
>>136173844
When you don't want to wait 20 episodes for Namek to blow up.
>>
>>136191159
you could probably store glass and shit in your body
Shoot broken glass at people by moving it through your arms
Glass blades
store a fucking plastic riot shield inside you.

not to mention you could move freely in water, never feel any air resistance, and break into any house you want.

not bad overall.
>>
Back In Black
BIB can transform objects it touches into 'holes' These 'holes' are still three dimensional objects that exist in space, but everything can pass through them. When a 'hole' passes through something and is turned back, the two objects are fused at a atomic level. BIB is the only thing that can physically touch these 'holes' and it plus it's user and anyone it touches can travel through 'holes' like tunnels, regardless of the size of the 'hole' however there is a range limit to these tunnels of twenty feet
>>
>>136191921
You could probably turn the air itself into a hole and have it combine with any enemies within the 20 foot sphere, which would probably be pretty bad if they were in a dusty area or the like. Of course, the user could simply turn the ground into a hole so that no one could reach him.
>>
King of Limbs (Radiohead album)

User can control an opponents limbs by coming into contact with them, only gaining control of one limb per strike or touch. User can control the limb in anyway such as willing one of the afflicted's legs to bend to the point where the ligaments or bones, tear or break.
>>
>Don't Stop Me Now
Can send what it touches in a straight line in any direction for up to five miles. What is important to note is that these things it sends will move wholly across the distance, for up to five miles the person or object under this Stand influence will exist across the entire distance for a moment. Anything in this objects way, will, of course have a difficult time continuing to be in the way.
>>
>>136192754
You could probably destroy the earth by simply pushing it into the sun or into the moon
>>
>Crazy Train
The Stand takes the form of a small, four car steam train. The Stand can move across any surface with ease, never falling off on it's own. What this Stand's main strength is, is when it touches a target, it will be nearly impossible to remove it from the target. Crazy Train can be knocked or pushed off, or beaten off, but Crazy Train possesses control over 'perspective' If it touches you, even if you knock it off, if at any view point it still looks like it's touching you, it will still be attached to you from that angle. Crazy Train can manipulate 'perspective' between other objects in accordance with it's target, such as knocking it's target into a car passing through an intersection down the road, but of course perspective means a difference in damage.
>>
>Flick Of The Wrist
This Stand can remove the 'surface' of things and coat it across other things. For example, removing the 'surface' of a blade and coating it across your palm, allowing you to cut through things with the palm of your hand
>>
>>136192964
>Five miles
>>
>>136193208
if you can transfer a cutting edge across a wide surface, then you could transfer the "functionality" of objects across a wide surface as well

You could use this to transfer the function of items, such as coating the surface of a pool of water with the essence of a knife point.

one could also presumably transfer explosive tendencies to objects not likely to explode, such as the case of a lighter, or the chamber wall of a gun.

The best way to go about this, i would guess, would be to wear rings with different qualities on them. One ring would have an extremely slippery surface, another would be sandpaper, another would have a sharp diamond point and others would have properties like gunpowder, poison, spring-board, etc.

If you had the focus to bring out the effects that you needed, you could basically jump around everywhere by coating the ground with springy substance, and you could detonate most conventional weapons by causing them to explode when fired. You could be a great thief, but not a particularly good close-range brawler. Setting traps with knives would make you pretty unstoppable with adaquate preparations though
>>
>>136184534
>pokemon water mazes: the stand

why does that sound entertaining as fuck?
>>
>>136176090
Become astronaut
Enjoy space travel
>>
>>136173907
art style
Stands
>>
>World Without Words
This stand nullifies any form of communication, including signals, language, electronic, etc. within a radius of 500 feet. Within 10 feet, all bodily senses are shut off.
>>
>>136173778
Slippery When Wet

Manipulates frictional coefficients

Let it rock:

Converts work power directed at user into heat deflected from user in all directions
>>
>Walk It Down
This Stand is a remote Stand that will latch onto a target should they get in the way of the user. The Stand is special, in that it doesn't make itself known until the target comes to a 'decision', the cross roads of fate. Walk It Down can see the paths of probability, the outcome of every decision un-made, and it's power is these un-made paths. Walk It Down will produce copies of itself to live out those other decisions, however, whatever consequences befall the copies, will fall solely on the target.
>>
>Slippery People
Allows the user to understand the 'greater impact' of their actions. In a sense, it is foresight, but on a more detailed scope, as they are aware of how their actions will influence every change in 'fate' like a Rube Goldberg machine that has yet to be set into motion.
>>
File: 1693_afd9.jpg (259 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1693_afd9.jpg
259 KB, 700x526
Red Alert - Can consume and re-purpose any form of energy
>>
>>136193791
>Slippery When Wet
trick the enemy into slowing down a bullet, only to reveal it as a bomb instead in their faces

>Let it Rock
wrapped the enemy first in some kind of easily combustible blanket which he didnt know and then ttry to ora-ora him. He would activate his powers, igniting the shit out of that blanket. Hell 2 me and hell 2 you. but if we take Jojo's Law of Protagonist Plot Armor, I revealed that my stand is actually heat resistant.

>>136194073
Trick the enemy into targeting itself. This can be done by proclaiming that the action that would befallen on me actually would benefitted me tremendously. Walk It Down user, as the general rule of Araki's Stupidly Villain with Godlike Powers (tm) would swap places with me, and instead be disadvantaged. Then I ora ora'd him.

>>136193697
Richochet something towards his direction from 550 feet prior. Stall him by giving him some speech or faking losing my own temper and composure.
>>
>>136173778
>Wonton Soup
Victim's luck changes whenever he eats something, going up or down depending on whether the user likes or dislikes that food. Fighting it would become like a binge eating version of that movie crank
>>
Second Hand News
Possesses the power to 'shred' objects and people. Things that the user or Stand 'shred' are not damaged, they are just reduced to strips.
>>
File: 1450078776755.jpg (240 KB, 927x537) Image search: [Google]
1450078776755.jpg
240 KB, 927x537
The Planet

The user can temporarily disable one of their five senses, in exchange for boosting the other four. This extends to sacrificing 4 senses at once, boosting 1 to a global scale. Sacrificing all 5 senses, allows the user to activate a mystery trump card.
>>
The Doors
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. The stronger you punch, the better the door.
>>
>>136194872
Where have I heard this before?
>>
>Hotline Bling
Able to communicate with other people that had traded possessions with you. Secondary powers would be illuminating the room the user is currently in.

>Lean On
Make the user unable to be taken down, as his feet continues to planted firmly into earth. If the forces trying to down him are lethal (such as cars and trains) then he would be intangible during the action.

>Why The Fuck You Lying
contrary to its name, WTFYL actual powers was to force the target to crawl and slowly turn themselves into spiders. This process is reversible or slowed down by eating salt products. As to be expected, the user of this stand is a crack fiend.

>DADDY
Transform the target appearance into that of its parents. The effect stays for 3 hours, but can be cancelled at any time by picking both your nose hole with each of your middle finger.
>>
Once in a Lifetime
This Stand can cause a moment, an action or a result to repeat. It will not repeat time-wise, just that same situation happening exactly the same at a different moment, and it can cause these events to repeat somewhere else than where it originally happened by 'storing' the event. Once in a Lifetime can only target events that have occurred in the last hour, and they can only be repeated up to five times, however they can be repeated at any interval. Since the events are being repeated at different moments in time, their 'results' will repeat individually as well instead of being reset with each repeat, for example, repeating the event of a hammer striking a wall five times will cause five separate impacts instead of the same one impact five times
>>
File: Dio's great idea.jpg (391 KB, 662x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dio's great idea.jpg
391 KB, 662x1024
Separate Ways

Can instantly revert an object's state and location where/how it was up to 10 seconds prior, but it must touch the object to revert it.
>>
Life During Wartime
A Stand that takes the form of numerous bee like creatures. When stung, the Stand will leave behind it's stinger. As long as the stinger remains in the target, they will slowly begin to believe everyone around them are 'enemies' This can translate into many different ways, such as a man seeing everyone else as trying to take his girlfriend, or some teenager at a music shop sees everyone else as hating on his favorite band. The longer the stinger remains, the more delusional and aggressive the targets will become.
>>
>>136173778
[ M A C I N T O S H P L U S ]

Ability is to splice the time from the past & the future up to 10 minutes.

10 mins ago + the present = The present 10 mins ago. It's gets spliced in and what ever happened 10 mins ago happens now in the present
10 mins into the future + the present = The future 10 mins into the present. The future 10 mins from the present gets spliced into the present and happens.

It's like time travel, but it's all in the present.
>>
[Falling for you]
Can convert all forward movement to downward movement. For example, a car going at 60 km/h will stop moving forwards and move towards the ground at 60km/h instead, crushing it. It is precise enough to target certain parts of an object, so if you are walking it can cause your arm to fall while the rest of you is still moving. If used against an object at high speeds it can tear it apart.
>>
The Chain
When a person commits actions and feels guilt or remorse, a heavy chain attached to a stone icon of their guilt will be produced. The more guilty acts they commit, the more chains are produced. The icons on the end of each chain will endlessly torment the target, and should the target decide to refrain from committing anymore acts in hopes of reducing the chance of gaining more chains, the icons will actually come to life to commit acts in hope of heaping more guilt onto the target until they cannot even move.
>>
>Perfect World
This Stand has an infinite range, which can even reach into time. What Perfect World does is it can remove 'details' from the world. That is all. Whatever 'detail' it removes, no longer exists, or more accurately, it never existed to begin with. The only restriction is Perfect World cannot remove 'details' concerning a persons birth.
>>
>>136195029
Eat the same cookie as many times as you want.
Become a magician.
Cheat ATMs.
Walk in midair.
Infinite ejaculation.
Revert King Crimson.
>>
File: 1449897298128.png (387 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1449897298128.png
387 KB, 1000x749
Stand Name: ALL STAR
The power to create a blanket of absolute darkness. A sub-power of Darkness Manipulation. Opposite power of Absolute Light. The user is able to create a field of absolute impenetrable darkness that completely negates sight and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses.
>>
What would his stand do?
>>
>>136196152
Build an impenetrable barrier.
>>
>>136196152
Bail him out of his messes

The requirement is hermorraging followers
>>
You know /tg/ had Weekly threads like this ?
>>
File: 1452681041074.gif (537 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452681041074.gif
537 KB, 500x281
>Welcome to the Black Parade
Fills anyone facing the stand with uncontrollable angst, its user included.
>>
File: drake-hotline-bling-dance.gif (794 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
drake-hotline-bling-dance.gif
794 KB, 500x285
Hotline bling
Travels thru phones and if hit it or the user Makes Dance like drake
>>
File: 1438394327230.jpg (36 KB, 353x473) Image search: [Google]
1438394327230.jpg
36 KB, 353x473
「Supertzar」

It absorbs the 「Kinetic Energy」 from anything it 「Touches」 and uses it to 「Boost」 its own 「Power」 , 「Speed」 and 「Range」. The absorbption is 「Instantenous」 and has 「No Limit」 , however storing it for prolonged amounts can 「Harm」 the 「User」. The 「Stand」 itself is 「Massive」 , approximately the size of a 「Bus」 , making it very 「Slow」 without additional stolen 「Energy」.
>>
>Mad World
Basically anyone I touch feels like they've been extremely intoxicated. They won't die unless they do something stupid but they will feel the effects of being drunk, high and much more so the world around them will appear fucked. This effect can last up to 3 hours so a person should be careful if they want to not get killed outdoors or whatever.
>>
>>136195028
That could be ridiculously broken if combined with other Stands.
>>
>>136194423
Stock up on energy before the fight.
Just consume dark energy and have infinite power.

[TIME OF THE SEASON]

This stand can repeat an effect that has arleady happened in semi specific circumstances if it has happened before in the same circumstances.
>>
>>136202943
Fucking shit I will explain it again

This stand can repeat an effect if it has happened before in the same semi-specific circumstances.
>>
>>136177452
Neat idea, Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>136173778
Stand name: Die Antwoord
Destructive power: D
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: D
Developmental potential: B
Appearance:
Die Antwoord appears as a small 2d humanoid with a poorly graffitied penis between it's legs ( like pic related)
Abilities:
The main ability is to "tag" Die Antwood to a wall or similar flat surface where it can transform into a picture of an object and takes on the attribute of that object e.g. If a Die Antwoord takes the visage of fire anything touching the picture will be set on fire. While Die Antwoord is tagged to an object it cannot be hurt.
Die Antwoord's second ability is "Baby on Fire" which allows the user to take Die Antwoord off of what it is tagged to to use in real life e.g. Die Antwoord becomes a gun before being pulled off the wall to be used by the stand user. In this form Die Antwoord can be takes on the strength of the object it has become and if it is damaged it also damages the user as damaging a normal stand would.
>>
>This Day Aria
grants its user the power to slip away from 1 agreed rule at a premise, and thus enabling him to state an opinion undetected by the authority

>Awesome as I Wanna Be
Similar power to the above, but the stand are now humanoid.
>>
Korn.

Allows the user to grow out hair all over their body, the hair isn't prehensile, it just grows, they can also shed it whenever they want.
>>
Stand Name: The Pillar
Destructive Power: D
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C

Appearance:
Looks like a Masutake Mushroom with a small cut in the top.
Abilities:
Gives people erections. That's all. They go away if you ejaculate and you have the normal refractory period for that individual, so it's not like a forced erection.
Secondary ability is to make also give women erect nipples, but it doesn't make them aroused.
>>
>>136205091
>Be Yukako
>Trying to make Koichi fall in love with me
>Find new stand user in Morioh
>Stand is a mushroom that gives people erections
>Invite Koichi across to my house for "dinner"
>Serve him my steaming hot boner platter
>He gets a boner
>Act all shy and innocent
>Tell him how he must really like me deep down if he gets hard just from sitting with me
>He thinks he must REALLY like me if he's this hard
>Use my hair to jerk him off
>???
>Profit
>>
>Claustrophobia
>Target ends up locked in an invisible cube that shrinks in size with every step the target takes. Size is initially 2.5m^3
>Everyone can interact normally with the target, but the target will be unable to touch anything outside of the cube (someone can grab the arm of the target, but the target will be unable to grab someone's arm if the cube's reach is not enough).
>>
>Dreamin' Man
>Allows the user and anything he touches to effect Stands physically. This includes anything thrown or shot.
>>
>>136195029
Essentially just Mandom
>>
>Point Blank
>Connects two things with a hinge. User has to be touching the point of contact.
>>
File: awHEzTB (2).jpg (173 KB, 562x984) Image search: [Google]
awHEzTB (2).jpg
173 KB, 562x984
>>136203904
love the non-punchghost varieties. I could see this being used by araki.
Posting my OC
stand name: Surfer Rosa
ability: Controlling and shaping fluid. for example: water droplets and rain turn into hard bullets, turning water into steam and back into grains. Shaping water into a spear, or soaking the opponent and controlling their posture.
Main limitations would be the punchghost itself, as it needs to touch or just have touched the fluid. But as long as the fluid is connected it can exert control.
>>
File: 1378973430308.jpg (70 KB, 518x466) Image search: [Google]
1378973430308.jpg
70 KB, 518x466
>>136173778
Double Dutch Bus

It's only as powerful as those around it think it is.
>>
"Endless Fantasy"

POWER: C
RANGE: B
SPEED: A
STAYING: D
PRECISION: A
LEARNING: C

A scrawny, lemur-like Stand with an Orb that it carries with it. The Orb is bound to my heart, so it's my largest weak point. However, if the orb makes contact with you physically, your consciousness is put in my world, where time doesn't progress. When your consciousness leaves the Orb, it will be as if nothing happened time-wise. I have full control over my world in the Orb, including the setting, my appearance and power (although any damage given won't do anything once outside), and the victim's thoughts and memories (because they're in my domain). I cannot, however, change their appearance or power, for that is an aspect personal and unchangeable to them. I could, however, change their clothing. I can choose to have you remember the experience or not, and program your next moves to effectively know your every move. Downside is that the inside of the Orb is technically still part of my Stand, and the Orb is bound to my heart, so if you wreck the interior enough (it takes quite a bit to really make a difference) while you're there, you can kill me from within.
Main assets would be knowing my enemies perfectly (because I programmed their movements), having a chance to discuss matters with an ally without wasting a millisecond of time, and even manipulating enemies to fight by my side or drop the fight altogether (program their mindset to be my ally).

(Also SECRET RAPE)
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.