[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there are a lot of SF cartoons and anime out there, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Akuma.png (603 KB, 613x751) Image search: [Google]
Akuma.png
603 KB, 613x751
I know there are a lot of SF cartoons and anime out there, but what is good and what is not?
>>
>>136128326
it's all pretty bad, mediocre at best
>>
The clips in SF4 arcade mode are the best thing out there unfortunately.
>>
there was that youtube series, assassin's fist or something that was live action and pretty fun
>>
The old SFII movie is still pretty cool.
>>
The movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 512x288
MASTER OF THE SATSUI NO HADOU, A DEMON OF A MAN, THE BLOODTHIRSTY WARRIOR SEARCHING FOR A WORTHY OPPONENT
>>
>>136128968
This movie is the best one I've seen so far. The SF4 movie wasn't that bad. I would just watch all the promotional movies and assassin's fist.

The people who made it got commissioned to do a short series for SFV as well.
>>
>>136129802
You think Akuma washes his hands before selling oranges on the street?
>>
>>136128326
SF2 the animated movie was good.
SF2 V isn't exactly bad, it just changes character designs and such along with some character backgrounds. If you can get past that then it's pretty decent.
the SF4 animations aren't bad either

I never watched the one where that kid claims to be Ryu's little brother.
>>
>>136131314
The alpha movie looked pretty good at least, sometimes even better than the SF2 movie.
>>
Anybody excited for SF5? I'm gonna miss Hakan
>>
>>136131792
I hope we see Sodom go full weeaboo and have no Japanese voice actor.
>>
>>136128326
Requests and recommendation threads aren't allowed.
Sorry those are the rules OP.
>>
>>136131792
I wonder if there will be more SF anime in the future.
>>
>>136128326
people often say Street Fighter Alpha: The Animation sucked but i thought it was decent
>>
why are you posting akuma?
he's a tekken character that has to stop heihachi
>>
>>136136005
No.
They are targeting all audiences specially the west.
Anime is an investment they don't want.
Instead they chill the web series.

It can happen afterward though but not sure it will happen.
>>
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist was decent.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23731304
>>
>>136139548
Well, at least it's not the second movie.

Seriously, who the fuck decided to do that. SFIII was old news and SFIV wasn't even revealed yet.
>>
>>136136389
This
It's pretty solid and it looks great.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.