[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New season of D.Gray Man is coming out Should I watch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: d.grayman.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
d.grayman.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>New season of D.Gray Man is coming out

Should I watch the original /a/?
>>
>>136109959
Read the manga. It's one of the good battle shonen.
>>
>>136110019
>It's one of the good battle shonen.
No it isn't. There was a time when, maybe, it was, but that time is long since past.
>>
>>136110049
This. It didn't even know what it was doing with itself, on top of long delayed chapters. The delays were so long the author herself forgot what she wanted to do with the story and characters.

It had great art I guess.
>>
anyone remember how far the anime went? stopped reading the manga because of the hiatus, etc.
>>
>>136110543
Something about big things flying in the sky etc
>>
I thought that shit was dead.
>>
>>136110543
The order got invaded, a bunch of redshirts died, a lvl4 showed up and wrecked shit, It got killed, and the anime ended
>>
>>136110606
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-20/d.gray-man-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-series-in-2016-with-new-cast/.96729
>>
>>136109959
The manga goes to shit and so does the mangaka's health. Forget it exists.
>>
>>136110901
Fuck off
>>
>>136109959
Yes
>>
More fanart for Lenalee's legs I hope.
>>
>>136110901
She was allergic to ink or something but she's working on a tablet now so she will be fine.
>>
It started out strong but progressively shit itself until it just became garbage. The story didn't make sense and the art deteriorated to a point where you couldn't tell some characters apart. Also, a bunch of literally who's showed up then immediately died, which was stupid.

Pretty much everything after l4 Akuma is shit, and quality is variable before that point as well.
>>
>>136109959
It's new season or gonna be a remake? Someone answer pls
>>
>D.Gray man was 8 years ago
>>
>>136112385
Use your fucking brain. Many anons already explained even Searching for A.W arc
>>
>>136109959
Official website basically screams "just read the manga"
>>
>>136109959
How has the manga gotten after Alma's arc? I sort of blanked out in the middle and only watched it because of Kanda's past. Turns out it wasn't even good.
>>
>>136115533
>watched
read
>>
>>136115533
it becomes a clusterfuck
mana=earl
>>
Don't you love how the anons forgot how boring and slow the anime adaptation was? Must be nice to remember things in a haze of nostalgia. You guys will give this possibly 10 or so episodes and then gradually lose interest.
>>
Anime isn't good. It has a fairly lsrge amount of filler for a series that's bareky over 100 episodes
>>
Does the anime follow the story of the manga or does it branch to original content or skips arcs?
>>
>>136109959
>Interesting setting
>Boring ass story and characters
That's all D-Gray Man is unfortunately.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.