[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: TrustABet.jpg (9 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
TrustABet.jpg
9 KB, 194x260
I'm about to see this , a fellow anon told me this was one of the best OVA´s .

Should I get hyped ?

I kinda enjoyed the anime.
>>
Just watch it you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>136009907
It´s a piece of edgy drama shit
>>
>>136009907
Kill yoursel, faggot.
>>
>>136009950
>>136009993

OP here , why am I a faggot? I just wanted to see your opinion , Damn.
>>
This is one of the best OVAs --another fellow anon
>>
>>136009979
This is Bait
>>136010081
This is the general accepted opinion.
>>
The other OVA is absolute non-canon shit
>>
>>136010190
The other OVA is not that bad . even if it´s not canon.

The kenji vs yahiko scene was nice.
>>
>>136010114
>This is the general accepted opinion.
This. If you see people saying otherwise they're just trying to bait others.
That OVA was just too good.
>>
>>136010289
Nigga, that's the other one, Reflections. The OP image is Trust and Betrayal, 100% canon.

To the OP, it's one of the best animated pieces of all time, imo.
>>
>>136009907
Anime is shit.

OVA is one of the finest classics in the medium. Powerful and poignant.
>>
>>136009907
Best thing that has happened to anime .
>>
>>136010039
He's being tsundere with you, you facking faggot. Jesus christ... You're so damn dense! BAKA!!!
>>
>>136009907
Better than the main series just on the basis that he's not Saitama-level better than all the bad guys for once.
>>
>>136010593
>Anime is shit.
Only after the the Shishio arc.
>>
> tfw got my old DVD set signed by the director at a con
>>
>>136009907
>????
Kill your fucking self.
>>
>>136013835
Why you gotta be so aggressive that you're playing culture police over an hour after the fact?

Stop trying to fit in so hard and just be yourself.
>>
It's a masterpiece. Watch it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.