[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamashibai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Wall Woman.png (2 MB, 1343x751) Image search: [Google]
Wall Woman.png
2 MB, 1343x751
No one bothering with the new season?

Seems they upped the quality quite a bit, but I'm guessing the episodes are still very hit and miss.
>>
First episode was shit as expected
>>
File: next floor.png (241 KB, 638x357) Image search: [Google]
next floor.png
241 KB, 638x357
>>135985411
Yeah. A lot of the episodes are just shit, but when it actually does manage to be creepy it usually does it well.
>>
>>135985192
Theater of mountain?
>>
First season's scriptwriter is back so I'll be watching this. Though first episode was pure shit.
>>
>>135985773
Sounds good. Only like 1 or 2 episodes of season 2 felt decent, OP being one of them.
>>
The ED was pretty funny.
>>
IYASAI IYASAI

>the first episode attract me though
>>
>>135985411
I think it was spooky half way through the bath scene though the excessive "give me that and this" made it just like it was a crazy girl and showing the "ghost" made it even worse, might because of the not really spooky design.
>>
>>135987702
first ED has been the best one so far.
>>
>>135988464
Yeah, it just looked fucking silly
>>
I'm confused why the old lady was so outrageously old. It looked like it was gonna be a plot element then just nothing happened

why the fuck was showing how outrageously old she was important in the first place, it just made the story confusing
>>
>>135988658
I was expecting the old lady to be the main ghost, but then who said it was not.Shapeshifting and such though there could at least be some evil glare from her towards the guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.