[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got recommended this by a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: wtf is that.jpg (39 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
wtf is that.jpg
39 KB, 300x316
I love Mon styled anime's but....why is her Mon a Banjo-Kazooie styled carrot? What am I in for?
>>
It's a great mon styled cartoon!
It's really upbeat just check out the opening!
>>
This is my go-to happy fun show.
>>
>her mon
>>
I'm guessing this show is more slice of life and comfy rather than standard shonen action bs. Meh I can deal. The opening was childish though
>>
serious answer: This show gets very very dark. The opening is a lie. Don't watch it unless you're mentally prepared for nightmarish, depressing shit.
>>
>>135965441
Never watched the show but the manga is wasted potential.
>>
>>135965441

Moe as fuck. If you like cute girls doing cute things, you'll love it.
>>
>>135965638
0/10 not even trying
>>
I like to imagine the TV execs randomly catching one of the last few episodes and his jaw slowly dropping to the floor.

"Wait, wait... we paid for this? You know we're a children's network, right?"
>>
>>135965638
>just saw the infamous claw rape scene
I truly wonder what can go through someone's mind to make something like this.
>>
File: 243623wdsf_67.jpg (80 KB, 728x1092) Image search: [Google]
243623wdsf_67.jpg
80 KB, 728x1092
The look of anguish on Hoshimaru's face as he desperately tries to connect to Takeo but ultimately fails, still haunts me to this very day.
>>
>>135965441
Other people watched this? I thought I was the only one.

Also yes. The show is cute and moe. You should watch it.
>>
Read the manga.
>>
This show has some legitimately bad people in it. Not "I want the Sphere of Darkness to plunge the world into eternal night!" evil, but creepy bad nasty almost real-life evil.

It's a weird little one-off mutant of an anime.
>>
File: 1355931461259.jpg (40 KB, 385x526) Image search: [Google]
1355931461259.jpg
40 KB, 385x526
>>135965879
>avoided it when it aired because it looked like kiddy shit
>Years later a friend links me the claw rape scene
How did that shit even air
>>
>>135966444
Except where we also got bokurano from the same author.
>>
>>135966652
I wonder why Kito keeps doing such dark stories. Makes me wonder if he's going through something or what have you.

I like his Noririn though. Shame that its translations got dropped.
>>
>>135966826
Yeah that new one about the psychics feels like it's a little too ridiculous for my tastes. I love how he does battles and military stuff though.
>>
>>135966989
>that new one about the psychics
What's that?
>>
>>135967093
Started around the same time as Noririn actually, it was called Nanika Mochigattemasu ka. It's just the main characters are all a bit too catcher-in-the-rye, they end up coming off completely ridiculous.

The self-righteous edginess doesn't feel quite as good as bokurano or narutaru.
>>
>>135965441
>anime's
>>
>>135965441
They decapitated, raped and castrated a character for fun. You are probably playing dumb
>>
How different is the anime compaired to the manga? You guys are making the anime sound cute. Only read the manga but it's starting to sound like its bokurano all over again.
>>
They never animated the second half of the manga where shit really gets bad and weird.
>>
>>135966555
What was the claw scene again?
>>
>>135969825
search it, can't be bothered. also, the manga was much, much worse
>>
>>135966208
it really is creepy as shit to see it emote after all that time
>>
>>135965879

Being raised on Japanese fairy tales. The Japanese didn't censor their classic folklore like those prude French and Germans.
>>
>>135969249
The anime only covered half the manga, and skipped a few things.
>>
>>135966444

Sounds like Elfen Lied.
>>
>>135965441
do more boyos get raped in other of his series?
>>
All I remember from this it got interesting just as it was ending and worms.
>>
>>135973022
Only in mind and soul if I remember correctly.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.