[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 123423435.jpg (35 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
123423435.jpg
35 KB, 854x480
Just finished this, it was good. Any chances of a S2?

Stella best girl by the way.
>>
>>135956278
Season 2 is incredibly unlikely
Sales were low, but it might get one in a few years time when the LN is nearing its end and they want to advertise it again.
>>
Stella is cute but I'm not sure I'd describe it as good.
>>
Stella best girl of 2015.
>>
>>135956726
Ah it sucks to hear that.
I planned to read the LNs anyway as the anime felt rushed in some parts, they probably omitted some details and developments, but I'd still enjoy a second season.
>>
>>135956968
I enjoyed it more than i do most battle harems, then again it seemed to ditch the battle harem aspect and have a true winner revealed right off the bat and not really develop a harem at all, which was nice to see
Infact i wish this happened more often, it's far more interesting and fun to watch than the rinse-repeat interactions between MCs and harem members we've seen a thousand times before.
>>
>>135957057
I agree, I also liked how Stella, despite starting off as a tsundere, by the second episode had already made up her mind about her feelings, and later on even goes as far as suggesting sex.
If you ask me, it's much better this way than engaging in the usual tsuntsun denial for at least 80% of the show
>>
Is there a 'best' battle harem or are they all bad?
>>
>>135957421
There are plenty of fun battle harems, but most of them abandon any kind of deeper plot or world building and focus on often incredibly shallow romance, action/fights and then jump from character arc to charcater arc that explores the past of a certain character

They're not good as far as storytelling goes, but they can be fun if that isn't what you're looking for
>>
>>135957524
I can understand fun shows are fun. The genre ticks enough boxes in tits and ridiculous fights to keep itself going with little else.

Since there are so many of them I was imagining there must be this one OG battle harem that was great to start it all.
>>
water imouto is best girl

cavalry > dog shit >>>>> asterisk war
>>
>>135956726
The BD/DVD was sold out everywhere on pre sale.
Vol.1 came out on 25th December, so you should give it them a little chance to sell.

Silver Link also isnt averse to do 2nd seasons if the sales are fine.
>>
Stella a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>135958448
It will be very unlikely to break 3k average.

Also
>Silver Link also isnt averse to do 2nd seasons if the sales are fine.
Please stop being a retard, the studio doesn't get to decide if there is a second season. It's incredibly rare for the studio to own the license for a series and in turn get to decide if a sequel is made. Infact the only recent example i can think of is kyoani buying the hibike license, which allows them to decide what to do with it.
Silver link has no say regarding a second season outside of if they would like to animate it, and it is far from uncommon that a series has simply changed studio if the previous studio didn't want to/couldn't work on the IP again.
>>
File: 1447462890840.jpg (544 KB, 1331x1931) Image search: [Google]
1447462890840.jpg
544 KB, 1331x1931
>>135958092
I don't disagree. Shizuku and three cool battles are the only good things that came out of a somewhat forgettable anime.
>>
File: 1448743165643.jpg (667 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448743165643.jpg
667 KB, 1280x720
>>135958092
>>135960088
Shitzuku a shit.
REMOVE IMOUTO.
>>
>>135956278
>liking the worst girl of 2015
>>
>>135959885
http://www.someanithing.com/4192
3,2k sales after 2 weeks. ! first week only counts half till it got released in the middle of this week.

Also i didnt want to say that SL decides if theres a second season. I just wanted to mention that SL isnt averse in wanting to make a 2nd Season if they have the ok from the license owner and if the Sales are fine.
>>
Kuraudo >>>> Tohka >>>>> Ayatsujj >>> Shizuku = Alice >>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> Stella
>>
>>135962052
Stella > Nene > Alice > Touka > Ayase > poop > Shitzuku
>>
>>135961659
so how good is that?
>>
>>135964256

Still bad.

>3k first volume with event ticket
>>
>>135964438
Other Anime had nearly the same Sales for vol.1 and still got

u forget the fact that it was released in the middle of a sales week, so it only has been selled for 1 1/2 weeks .

Other Anime had nearly the same Sales for vol.1 and still got a 2nd season.

It will depend on how this will go in selling and if the LN author is fine with how the LN gets pushed through this.

-> Baka to Test
which was also done by SL
>>
>>135956278
Best battle harem of 2015
>>
>>135966536
where did the anime leave off at?
>>
What matters is whether the LN sales got good boost from the anime and if there's still room for improvement. Rakudai achieved good boost and there's still room for improvement in the LN sales, so it may get another season.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.