[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you weebs! I was watching an anime Dagashi Kashi and there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey you weebs! I was watching an anime Dagashi Kashi and there was a scene where a flat-chested girl was pouring coffee (with a lot of anger) over the top and put a lot of sugar in it. And the Main Character just drank it and munched all sugar away and said something nice.

Now think, in all your anime watching days, have you seen an anime where a scene/interaction synonymous as explained before happens and the Main Character refuses, or is baffled or thinks how retarded this girl is - - anything along serious lines or mature, what have been more according to real life.

Name me that and I will probably watch it.

pic related
>>
Boku no >>>/wsr/
>>
If you want real life then go outside.
>>
>>135928755
Wow what a retard, expecting someone to act like that in real life and even more so counter acting like that.
>>
>>135928501
Watch Gintama. You'll love Shinpachi.
>>
watch more SoL faggot
>Hey you weebs! I was watching an anime
what the fuck
>>
>>135928501
Boku np weebs
>>
>>135928990
That shit is slice of life you uneducated weeb!
which is fucking ironic, they should call it slice of things never happening in life!
>>
What are you even saying
>>
>>135929459

You need to read the post
>>
Why would anyone give a serious answer to a rude person like you?
>>
File: a wild faggot appeared.jpg (27 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
a wild faggot appeared.jpg
27 KB, 474x473
purge
>>
>>135930461
why are you easily offended, did someone nip your balls?

Not that you probably cant answer because im 99% sure there isn't such an anime where the Main Character is actually gonna respond realistically when some uppidy chick gives him shit.
>>
fucking reddit
normies
gtfo my board
ree
>>
File: 1436950892264.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1436950892264.webm
3 MB, 640x360
fuck off

remember to report and sage
>>
>>135932274
come on you weebs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.