[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight: they go to SEGA ACADEMY, a high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
So let me get this straight: they go to SEGA ACADEMY, a high school with a COURTYARD SHAPED LIKE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.
>>
we could have gotten more Seha girls instead.

I want you all to think about that
>>
>>135928230
It's great, right? How jealous are you I bet you wish you could have gone to SEGA ACADEMY.
>>
I wish I had a courtyard shaped like sonic the hedgehog.
>>
>>135928230
What's the problem?
The entire anime is an ad, what's a few more ads sprinkled on top?
>>
We could have gotten an anime of Phantasy Star. We could have had some original adventures in the PS universe. Instead we get another fucking enema of worthless frame narrative to justify why the setting exists.
When will it end?
>>
Jet Set Radio anime when?
>>
>>135928230
It's like Chris Chans dreams come true
>>
>>135928851
>they make sonics arms blue
Imagine the shitfit he'd throw at the Japanese
>>
Hedgehog
>>
Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7sN7axblc
>>
>>135928230
What the fuck? How did they turn PSO into high school girls?
>>
>>135929401
Same way they turned Valkyria Chronicles into high school grills
>>
>>135929746
I guess the better question is why.
>>
>>135929769
Why not?
>>
>>135929776
There are some things that man was never meant to do.
>>
Would you watch an anime with Sonic as a cute high school girl?
>>
>>135929808
But he did them anyways.
>>
>>135929834
So an anime about Amy? Sure.
>>
>>135929769
Sega doesn't exactly have the best ideas most of the time./
>>
>>135929401
it's an anime about people playing pso2
>>
>>135928230
And most anime watchers as well as /a/ posters won't get the reference.
>>
>>135928230
Gotta go fast
>>
Do the japanese even give a shit about sonic anymore?
>>
>>135930123
>not getting a Sonic reference
Sure, he's fallen on hard times, but he's still one of the most well-known vidya characters.
>>
>>135928395
SeHa was too good for us.
>>
>>135928230
Will there be episodes where the MC meet cute girls in the game and it turn out they are guys in real life?
>>
File: You know the drill.png (28 KB, 498x548) Image search: [Google]
You know the drill.png
28 KB, 498x548
inb4 doofus
>>
>>135930526
It's the other way around, the perfect seitokaichou is actually a robot otaku.
>>
>Gunslash that strong
after years of playing this shit and trying to make GS strong with different builds because I love weapon that has both gun and sword utility, I CALL BULLSHIT
>>
>>135931069
That's a breeahda on normal mode, I'm sure it could make any weapon look good.
>>
>>135930625
Which just makes her more perfect in my eyes and thus, even more of a mary sue.
>>
>>135931069
anon>>135931127 is right you know
but if it's that opening scene, well, I don't know
>>
>>135930232
The fact that the episode Sonic and Eggman actually appeared in was rated the worst one by them and the fact that Sega of Japan flat out refuses to acknowledge the half the time, I'd say yes, they don't care for Sonic anymore and who can blame them? Sonic X and Sonic Boom are terrible TV shows. I think Sega of North America has much of the control over the franchise now.
>>
>>135931475
That's because it was a terrible episode and they just accentuated how awful it was. Sonic didn't even talk, that was a disgrace.

Even now, Sonic announcements tend to happen in Japan first.
>>
I don't get what's the problem, care to explain?
It's thematic and it fits since it's their game, their company, their anime.
Or what, are people gonna get assblasted every time sony, or nintendo, or microsoft put their logos and self references in their products?
>>
>>135931872
I don't think anyone is really complaining about it, it's just funny.
>>
>>135928230
>Sega
You mean that company that does the Project Diva games? Who's Sonic?
>>
>>135931900
By the tone of some posters in the past threads it seemed people were mad at sega.
>>
feels like this anime will be tied to the EP4 of PSO2, I mean seriously, in Ep4, time travel to 2028 to do something while the anime is set in 2027. Probably some plot shit going on
>>
>>135932045
Definitely. EP4 will also have zombies and dinosaurs, I'm absolutely certain that something will happen in the anime real world that leads to the existence of those.
>>
So is this going to take a turn into the game becoming real or some shit?
>>
>>135931069
I don't know about you anon but i hope if the MC stays as a gunslash main, hopefully SEIGA will do shit about it since it disappointed me when the first time I played it
>>
>>135932106
Something like that.
>>
>>135932238

That's fine with me, this High School stuff really kind of had me wondering.
>>
File: 1238791283721.png (3 MB, 2110x1133) Image search: [Google]
1238791283721.png
3 MB, 2110x1133
Does anyone remember this shit?
>>
>>135932476
No, but I'd romance, wine and dine and have consensual intercourse with that Pikachu
>>
>>135928230
The show is set in a dystopia.
>>
>>135931768
Sonic's known for his cocky attitude and engrishly one liners in Japan

Doesn't utter a single line and his model is taken from Sonic Adventure DX. Christ, I knew it was low budget shit but they couldn't even get Sonic's voice actor? the dude isn't even popular. What the hell?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.