[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for NTR /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11
File: NTR.png (3 MB, 1280x998) Image search: [Google]
NTR.png
3 MB, 1280x998
Are you ready for NTR /a/?
>>
I expose my vulnerability to the world. If I'm betrayed, then so be it.

Yeah, right. I hide my weaknesses. I'm a total pussy. It's getting about time to commit suicide.
>>
Eiri Shirai is fucking amazing
>>
What are some NTR anime or manga with a happy ending?
>>
File: girl.jpg (661 KB, 1247x1533) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
661 KB, 1247x1533
The new Anim.TeamMM game is next level. Live2D, interactive, sluts, childhood friend, tiny dicks, no fat balds.
>>
>>135870677
That art is amazing
>>
>>135871957
>NTR
>happy ending
wtf am I reading
>>
Why do people keep saying this is NTR?
>>
>>135872059
It's not that hard to understand anon.
>>
>>135871984
>no fat balds.
And dropped.
>>
>>135872059
Right? Why even bother at that point? Just read 70% of the Josei genre.
>>
>>135871957

>NTR
>happy ending
>>
>>135872059
NTR doesn't imply the ending you asshat.
Just because nips are uncreative as fuck and write the same endings over and over doesn't mean that's the case.
>>
File: girl.jpg (171 KB, 515x853) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
171 KB, 515x853
>>135872106
Club senpai ntr is superior.
>>
>>135870677
but the guy actually fucking courted the girl and tried his fuckig best while the dumb mc is just. staring like a bumbling idiot expecting the girl to fall for him.
>>
>>135872511
Is that not how it works in anime?
Don't bring real life into anime.
>>
>>135872546
maybe so, but the dude deserves it for not giving up. Mc is a shitstain for being too coward and whiny to actually make a move.
>>
>>135872721
Surely the MC will get the pussy in the end.
>>
>>135870677
>NTR
ALWAYS
>>
File: Scan10001.jpg (3 MB, 1771x2500) Image search: [Google]
Scan10001.jpg
3 MB, 1771x2500
>>135871957
>>
>>135870677
Can someone give me the gist as to whats going on in that image? Character names would be appreciated.
>>
>>135874365
>sex with your mom and sisters
>a happy ending

go home deep south.
>>
>>135870677
MC-kun deserves everything that happens to him for being the biggest pussy since Shinji.
>>
>>135871984
seemed more like cheating than ntr to me
she didn't exactly put up much resistance
>>
>>135870677
That's the guy from her old party right? Well MC had a heap of time to make a move, no one else to blame but him. I did like Mary the most though.
>>
>>135870677
What's the context of this?
>>
>>135877783
Misunderstandings
>>
>>135877783
Pussy being too much of a pussy and losing his chance.
>>
>>135877859
>>135877944
>Misunderstandings
>Pussy being too much of a pussy and losing his chance
The fuck? which one is true?
>>
does anyone have volume 7?
>>
>>135877995
Both
>>
>>135878134
So Pussy being too much of a pussy and losing his chance and Misunderstandings NTR?
>>
heres some copypasta

<spoiler>
>mogzo is kill
>merry drowns herself in alcohol out of guilt for not casting protection
>gets taken to a back alley by a guy to almost rape
>kuzaku saves her
>merry wants to keep that night a secret from her party
>kuzaku approaches haru to join the party
>merry gets flustered when he almost tells them about what happened
>haru misunderstands
>kuzaku joins the party
>not as good as mogzo
>party gets disappoint
>ranta verbally abuses kuzaku
>kuzaku is depress
>merry consoles
</spoiler>
>>
>>135878166
fucking spoiler tags

>haru sees kuzaku sneaking off at night
>follows him
>kuzaku and merry regularly rendezvous in secret to talk about something haru cant hear
>merry slowly got closer to kuzaku
>talks more often with him during day
>takes seat next to him
>walks/stands along side him
>haru has strong suspicion they are lovers
>merry shows worry for kuzaku when he does something dangerous
>grabs his arm to prevent him from entering recklessly into a cave
>takes a long time to let go
>haru gets impatient seeing them do this
>wishes they wouldnt show off
>haru coughs and merry gets flustered and lets go of arm
>haru gets convinced they are lovers
>gives up on her
>contemplates that maybe he was just in heat
>haru party meets new party and works with them
>girl from other party likes haru
>shenanigans happen
>>
>>135878197

>other party girl says she likes haru
>everyone congratulates
>but merry's voice was for some reason monotone
>other party gets in a pinch
>haru party save them
>other party girl confess again in front of everyone
>haru ask for compromise
>he goes with her to eat occassionally but only if there are other people with them
>they go on "date" many time
>she always ask to accept her
>other party always urge him to accept
>haru always refuse
>haru eventually softens up to her. she sometimes make his heart doki doki
>she cry. asks if completely impossible and if its not ok to continue loving him
>haru thinks for long time
>...dame ja...nai
>merry is near kuzaku more often
>on way home from learning skill, haru sees them talking in front of their tents
>merry constantly looking at floor head hung
>kuzaku grabs wrist. takes her somewhere
>merry not resist
>haru bitter again
>thinks how far they gone with each other
>thinks they must have sexed already
>is disappoint again
>tell self again that they can do what they want. none of his business.
>no more special mention of merry for rest of volume
>>
>>135878232
They fuck right?
>>
>>135878315
no.

forgot to mention that, at the time, the new territory they were exploring did not let them use the blessings from the god of light and dark, so merry and ranta could not use skills.
merry was probably depress about that and kuzakus turn to console
>>
>>135878413
>console
>hold hand
This is bullshit, fucking slut
>>
>>135870677
what is this
>>
>>135878315
Shoul've just went with big boobed girl if he was gonna be such a pussy all the time with Merii.
>>
File: 1452321874476.png (1 MB, 1278x1692) Image search: [Google]
1452321874476.png
1 MB, 1278x1692
this is how i always imagined how ranta would sound like
>>
I'm always ready for NTR, I'm European
>>
>>135878232
What is dame ja nai mean?
>>
File: HGG-V07 (13).png (1 MB, 1600x2254) Image search: [Google]
HGG-V07 (13).png
1 MB, 1600x2254
>>135878315
Do you know what happens in V7? Looks like Haru's getting wrecked again.
>>
>>135878445
they werent holding hands
the author went out of his way to specify that "kuzaku did not hold merii's hand. he held her wrist"
>>
>>135878232
He rejected big boobed girl?! What a fucking bitch.
>>
Saturday cuck thread, yoooooooooooo
>>
>>135878565
no i dont know.
i wish that kind anon that posted his .epud of v6 can do the same for v7
>>
>>135875178
1. They are not blood related.
2. The women lost against the cock.
3. The boy stays ignorant.
4. He still gets pity sex.
>>
>>135878622
They're available on jcafe.
>>
File: 1452148726619.jpg (368 KB, 1307x528) Image search: [Google]
1452148726619.jpg
368 KB, 1307x528
>>135878633
everytime
>>
>>135878636
youre my hero
>>
>>135877412
Netorare done right is indistinguishable to what you refer to as "cheating"
It's seduction and sex.

If anything tags on sadpanda should probably leave "cheating" for female-incited scenarios.

thinking faceless man rape netorare is the same as romantic/love netorare is like comparing sex with some barslut's hand with babymaking sex with your waifu just because they're both sexual acts.
>>
>>135878633
Nope, spoiler moonreader anons on /h/ posted summaries of the novels the mstp doujin is based on.
>girls make the guys wear condoms
>don't allow creampies
>don't lose to cock
>still with Yuu in the end
>mom pregnant
>baby implied Yuu's (or MILFfag guy, there was a lot of debate in the thread)
>>
>>135878842
>baby implied Yuu's
Are you shitting me?! You'll make me buy the book anon.
>>
>>135878719
Well I don't know if you can read it but if you can, hope to see some spoilers (fake or not I'll take it with a grain of salt).
>>
>>135870677
Is this Grimgar?
>>
>>135878562
It's a Japanese double negative thing because it's a horrible language.
It literally means "It's not no good". Also known as "acceptable" or "alright" or "yes".
It's supposed to be a hesitant yes or something, but to an English speaker who was taught why double negatives are retarded, it just comes off as retarded.

>>135878949
You fucking bet. Artist really captures the solemn feel in his art.
Also blinding lights everywhere.

>>135878520
I agree. By the way, not only is she stacked, she fulfills the small guy tall girl fetish. This is especially rare in Japanese media.
>>
>>135879044
She's perfect for him because she likes his meek self, and since he's such a pussy that never mans up what more could he ask for? She's cute too.
>>
>>135874521
Previous volume bro tank died, the girl is healer in the pic. They get new member, the guy dragging her after saving her from drunk rape. Misunderstanding.

Even more cringe later, hot wizard from other party confessed to MC, MC reject.
>>
>>135879095
My soul nigga.

Besides, it's hard to have a relationship when both people are hesitant to even talk to each other about anything (Haru and Mary), compared to the giant aggressive kuudere.

But she's not going to win. It'd be too easy and the author loves this drama.
And she was introduced late.
Fuck Japan. Now I'm mad. Again.
>>
>>135877412
The amount of resistance doesn't have much to do with it.

Netorare is from the perspective of the MC getting cucked, the point of the manga/vn/whatever is to selfinsert as the cuck for those emotional masochists.

Netori is from the perspective of the character stealing the girl, it's supposed to be a power fantasy.

Cheating is an element of both and it's best left for works where the perspective is from the girl's point of view.
>>
File: hgfiti.jpg (2 MB, 2477x3801) Image search: [Google]
hgfiti.jpg
2 MB, 2477x3801
>>135878842
>>135878883
The mom and lil sis are weak as hell.

Black hair tsundere is the only one that can take big cocks and win against them without sweating.
>>
>>135879245
It's all the adaptation of a complete novel though. So just wait.
>>
>>135879165
Honestly, the worst part is that the direction seems to be that the author wants Haru to end up with Mary but feels the need to put "drama" and misunderstandings in between and drag it out over several volumes.

I mean, we get a scene between what appears to be Haru and Shihoru in the latest volume but I won't chalk it up to be anything romantic. Just get the romance through so we can focus more on the actual story, but I'm probably asking for too much.
>>
>>135879267
Wait for what? I rather laugh over those netorare bastards pitiful dicks right now.
>>
>>135879295
The problem with Japan with these things is they tend to think that once two characters officially hook up, bam, romance complete. Hooking up is supposed to be the starting point of a relationship.
So they drag it out excessively. Which from a sales standspoint isn't bad, since the beta fags over there eat this shit up.

I personally like ongoing side romance with my actual story, but it actually has to be ongoing and not this back-and-forth shit.
>>
>>135879295
im still rooting for choco
there has to be some twist in the story so it turns out shes still alive
>>
>>135879459
Hahaha

No. She's dead. Get over it.
The only twist would be that death is simply returning to Earth, and that's a fucking horrible twist.
>>
>>135879415
I want a teenage harem drama where they spend 10 volumes on misunderstandings and shit until the main guy and main girl hook up (all other girls btfo)

then like there's a 2 year timeskip and they're just like "yeah i don't really like you either, let's break up" as relationships tend to work out that way (it would be especially true in these harems because both the guys and girls tend to be building each other up into something far greater than what they actually are. ex:8man is just a dime-a-dozen loner who's plans seem to work pretty well, mostly due to plot armor.)
>>
>>135879537
It is amusing how rare of a concept an ex-girlfriend is in these romance stories.
I'd say Ex-wife too, but it's already hard to find adult protagonists to begin with.
>>
>>135871957
I like to think the chick in Another world eventually dumps her cuck BF for the superior delinquent netori, so it's a happy end for me.
>>
>>135870677
Honestly what I hate so far about Haru is in volume 2 he seems to get something against Ranta like he gets really pissed off out of nowhere. It felt kinda forced.

Does this get developed later? I mean, I feel they would be pretty top tier if they worked together, they actually have dynamic beyond everyone else so far but just fight a lot.

I know Ranta is annoying, but Haru is also annoying blaming Ranta for everything. Ranta is a dick but he speaks truths most of the time, yet Haru acts like it's Ranta's fault or something. When Ranta says that they should kill the Kobolds while they sleep everyone looks at him like he's disgusting, but if you read into context he's just trying to find a way of not getting them injured, also the hypocrisy angers me, they admit they're killers invading others homes but then they go full moralfag mode.

Then the way Ranta tries to go 1v1, later Haru realizes that what Ranta did was right, he was trying to improve himself by going 1v1, and he managed to do it(he became a lot better) yet while Haru accepts it he still continues to act like Ranta is retarded by doing it.

I just feel he's too afraid to do a lot of things, which is one of the reasons I like their dynamic, Haru pussies out too much but Ranta pushes him, Ranta pushes TOO much and Haru holds him back. There's also the fact that Haru himself admits they work great together
>>
>>135870677
Life already NTR him when the world killed his healer.
>>
>>135870677
What is it please ?
>>
>>135870837
Protect it anon. With countless walls and when the hurt comes you can shove it off while others can't.

Some will call you a monster but this world's hurt will not come to meet you.
>>
>>135879946
>It felt kinda forced.
Haru was feeling the stress and pressure of being the 'leader,' where Ranta wasn't cooperative and easy target for anger since he's so goddamn annoying.

Not being cooperative is a pretty important part in team building, though.
>>
>>135879459
>>135879486
WHAT?!

Is there anyone left in his original group? Might as well just solo now.
>>
>>135880191
Original group? You mean party of 6, or like everyone summoned?

If party, only priest and tank died.
Don't know why you asked that over Choco, though. She was introduced and died in volume 3, was Haru's childhood friend from Earth he couldn't remember (nor could she), and was never part of his summoned group or party.
>>
>>135880068
But like I said, most of what Ranta does while hard is not wrong.

Him telling them to kill the Kobolds before they get the chance of fighting back is the prime example, Haru just minutes ago admitted he's a killer invading someone else's home. Yet minutes later he acts like Ranta is a monster.

Then there's the fact that he pussies out a lot and doesn't try to improve himself, he continues to shit on Ranta when he knows what Ranta is doing (1v1 to gain battle exp) is right and that it fucking works.

I understand Haru was under pressure but I feel like he tries to blame others every time and is too scared of improving.

Like I said though, Ranta does go overboard and Haru needs to push him back but what annoys me is that he gets mad but doesn't recognize that he does the same thing as Ranta, except his problem is that he's afraid of going forward.
>>
So is thik fukin grimgar? it has ntr? wat
>>
>>135880586
It's not NTR because both the man and woman are too busy being betafags to do anything at all, including confirming how they both feel.
>>
>>135870677
when will the author stop killing the interesting characters? for the love of god why do he make the most annoying ones survive.
>>
>>135880444
Ranta does plenty of wrong.

Yume got kicked severely hard in the stomach by Deathpatch because Ranta thought his demon summoning would be actually helpful in preventing Yume from behing heavily injured by Deathpathc but Ranta's shitty demon just doesn't give a damn about anything.

Also, Ranta is a ticking time bomb.

Worshipping an Evil God of Death whose cult members do not allow any member to ever quit from their cult makes them like Mexican Drug Cartel/ Italian Mafia status and Ranta actually joined such a shady as fuck cult.
>>
tried to read jcafe's v7 and almost got eye cancer. fcuking quality

guess i just have to wait for my own copy to arrive
>>
>>135879946
>forced
no

no it wasnt. the fuck were you reading? even i got pissed off at ranta
>>
>>135878413
not to mention, haru was practically going on dates with another girl
>>
>>135881560
I don't think they're that bad.

Then again, I occasionally do some scanlation so I'm used to it. Not to mention cleaning up 200 or so already-cropped pages of somewhat blurry text in photoshop takes like 1 minute.
>>
>>135881681
Which is entirely her fault for not making move, and Haru's fault for giving in slightly to a girl he doesn't want to date.

I'm on the other girl's side; I like a girl with some initiative.
>>
>>135870677
I wish a fraction of the shows/LN tagged with NTR actually contained NTR but...nope.

>Characters are not even in love with each other
>Another guy touches girl
>NTR NTR NTR
>>
I can't wait for the Mary fanart and NTR doujins.
>>
>>135870677
This was NTR? Glad I didn't read it when /a/ was hyping it.
>>
>>135881922
It's typical /a/'s retarded overreaction
Anime probably won't reach it anyway since it's 12 episodes.
>>
File: AlbeDESPAIR.gif (44 KB, 178x214) Image search: [Google]
AlbeDESPAIR.gif
44 KB, 178x214
The spoilers in this thread made me feel emotions I haven't felt in a long time.Is this how you feel alive?
>>
i wanted merii to be voiced by yukinoshita and haru by hachiman
nippons choice in seiyuu always disappoint
>>
>>135870677
What this series called
>>
>>135882563
Doraemon
>>
Is grimgar first ep coming out on monday
>>
Didn't volume 7 show that the NTR was actually a complete misunderstanding?
>>
>Are you ready for NTR

Always, family
>>
Huh didn't know that grimgar had a manga might check the 4 chapters
>>
File: IMG_20160109_140619.jpg (254 KB, 540x812) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_140619.jpg
254 KB, 540x812
I like the art
>>
>>135883424
Anime has completely different
>>
>>135879946
>he seems to get something against Ranta like he gets really pissed off out of nowhere
What the fuck are you talking about? Ranta was utterly infuriating in the first volume and half and Haru is constantly stressed because he's forced to be the party leader when he's horribly unsuited for it. To him, someone like Ranta, who is constantly arguing with everyone, disrupting relationships, taking seemingly pointless risks and bitches at him for everything is an unmeasurable amount of stress. It made perfect sense.
>>
>>135871957
When you let go of my hands
>>
>>135881103
>Yume got kicked severely hard in the stomach by Deathpatch because Ranta thought his demon summoning would be actually helpful in preventing Yume from behing heavily injured by Deathpathc but Ranta's shitty demon just doesn't give a damn about anything.

What? How was that Ranta's fault? Are you pretending to be retarded? And he did save Yume, he took his demon and punched deathpatch with it. Have you read the fucking scene?

Honestly this biased as fuck, what fault does Ranta have on DP attacking Yume? Just because his demon is still weak doesn't mean it's his fault, even more considering he still SAVED Yume.

Beta MC apologists are the worst.
>>
>>135880444
>Like I said though, Ranta does go overboard and Haru needs to push him back but what annoys me is that he gets mad but doesn't recognize that he does the same thing as Ranta, except his problem is that he's afraid of going forward.
Which is pretty much the point of the entire second volume. Doesn't change the fact that, while often right, Ranta is an utterly maddening and unlikable cunt.
>>
>>135881582
>>135883529
He was just fine with Ranta during vol 1. In Vol 2 all of a sudden because he's a betafag that cries
>I dun wanna be the leader!
He gets all stressed and starts to vent on Ranta for whatever reason he finds. Even after he realizes what Ranta said or did was right he still acts like he's flawless and everything is Ranta's fault.

Hell big part of his character is that he blames others for everything, big part is that he takes everything seriously and starts drama when it's unneeded. When others ignore Ranta because he's retarded Haru goes out of his way to correct the retard and start flamewars, even by the slightest comment makes him mad and puts him on edge.

All of them have this, but Haru is the worst of the bunch, vol 1 after Mary joins the party he's the one that blames her the most. Honestly all of them were being pretty retarded, but Haru and Ranta were overboard with it.

Which goes back to what I said, Haru blames Ranta for everything but he doesn't realize he does the same shit. Hypocrisy is not fun.
>>
>>135883646
> while often right, Ranta is an utterly maddening and unlikable cunt.

I would take your side if you said about him being annoying, but the fact that Haru is a hypocrite fucker that admits to being a killer yet wants to act with glory even when he knows that will get them killed is what annoys me the most.

That scene was the only point I hated about Haru, him treating Ranta like a monster because he suggested killing the Kobolds before they attacked them, but since it wasn't muh glorious fight and instead backstabbing it was bad.

I would take his side if it wasn't for attitudes like that.
>>
>>135883838
Honestly that whole scene was pretty fucking dumb, I'd blame bad writing. Hell haru's techniques all are made for assassination, when he backstabs people with his MEoDP it's ok but others can't do it.

I felt like the writer wanted to show both Haru and Ranta's bad qualities and how some of them can actually be considered "good" if you don't get to carried away but couldn't portray them well. Still we do see good sides of Ranta and good sides of Haru, as well as bad sides for both, the problem I think is those contradictions that happen and make one or the other look very fucking stupid.
>>
>>135883729
>Even after he realizes what Ranta said or did was right he still acts like he's flawless and everything is Ranta's fault.
But he doesn't? Yes, Haru often rants at Ranta for doing what he thinks is stupid stuff, he also spends quite a lot of time contemplating his own mistakes and fuck-ups that are unrelated to Ranta.
>vol 1 after Mary joins the party he's the one that blames her the most
Ranta was the one who did it the most. Haru did have his complaints, but he did try to think about the reasons for her actions, put effort into approaching her and tried to make up for his ignorance by observing her.
>>
>>135883838
Taking either side would be stupid. Haru is a hypocrite and coward, while Ranta is an annoying asshat.
>>
So I read the first four chapters of the manga
Right now I like everyone in the group especially Manaton
Except for Haru and ranta
Ranta is annoying as hell
And I hate when Haru puts himself down
>>
>>135882918
you read it?
>>
>>135885044
>And I hate when Haru puts himself down
that means you like him you stupid tsundere
>>
>>135872059
>>
>>135887698
Where's the rest of this? This is pure gold.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.