[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You break it you bought it, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: damaged goods.jpg (266 KB, 1278x1531) Image search: [Google]
damaged goods.jpg
266 KB, 1278x1531
You break it you bought it, right?
>>
>>135732002
>break it
Women are designed to have sex anon.
>>
>>135732002
she was an idol before that. no way that was her first time being raped (let alone having sex)
>>
She's best vulvarape
>>
>>135732002
Second season when, there are too many things left in the dark. It also sold well, surely sunrise aren't dumb, RIGHT?
>>
>>135732086

>business as usual attitude after
>fully prepared to work with him
>casually reading through news articles afterwards

U guessed it.
>>
>>135732002
Where's this from?
>>
>>135733645
valrape
>>
there were so many odd things about that scene. when haruto started going berzerker he left saki's clothes on except for ripping her shirt, but somehow he managed to take his pants off. then at the end they're both naked except for haruto wearing her ripped shirt and her covered by his jacket. does this mean saki undressed both of them while he was raping her?
>>
Someone post the Kyokai rape scene where the girl is emotionless.
>>
>>135734176
ya. she wanted his dick.
>>
>>135732002
I will never not be bothered that haruto picked the wrong girl
>>
>>135732002
The owner exercised their right not to refuse service, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.