[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You lied to me /a/, you said this was a show about a young man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
You lied to me /a/, you said this was a show about a young man coming to grips with survivor's guilt and a gender bent King of England qt. Instead, I get moe magical girls!?
>>
>>135718025
Did you miss the part where Shirou has to survive in a harem household and the gender bent King of England qt was nearly wiping the floor with the moe magical girls?
>>
>>135718025
That's Fate/Stay Night
You watched the mahou shoujo spin off
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
>>
>>135718269
>>135718367
I started this as a troll thread but I've already grown tired of it. I know this is focused on Illya being a magical girl, but I think Shirou should have had a bigger part if he comes off as the main's crush. I only watched the first season so I don't know if he's more prominent in the second. Does Saber make another appearance? I really liked the fight scene between her and Archer Illya.
>>
>>135718507
Shirou becomes a main jobber in drei.
Fuck off with Saber, we have enough of her.
>>
>>135718507
Shirou gets a bigger part in the manga but as his alternate reality counterpart as Miyu's brother.
Also no more Saber ever.
>>
>>135718701
Don't be a sour flower man!
>>135718749
But, I like Saber!
>>
>>135718507
Shirou is full Gar in 3rei.
>>
Miyuverse Sirou is best Shirou discuss.
>>
Do we have chapter 36 spoilers yet?
>>
>>135719406
That's like choosing the best retarded son. As a shero, he's not half the hero OPM could be. He still a delusional retard who chose to save his fake autismbucks imouto instead of the world .
>>
File: 48049480948498409.jpg (47 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
48049480948498409.jpg
47 KB, 500x501
>>135718025
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.