[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassin is beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 48
File: assassin.png (569 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
assassin.png
569 KB, 1280x720
Assassin is beautiful
>>
ufo sameface
>>
He is my nigga in Fate/Grand Order.
>>
File: 1438906131582.jpg (319 KB, 641x1501) Image search: [Google]
1438906131582.jpg
319 KB, 641x1501
>There are people who don't like Kojirou

Shaking my damn head.
>>
File: Red.Saber.full.1630717.jpg (248 KB, 727x1201) Image search: [Google]
Red.Saber.full.1630717.jpg
248 KB, 727x1201
you people are overrating him
>>
File: TrueAssassinTCending.jpg (2 MB, 2227x1349) Image search: [Google]
TrueAssassinTCending.jpg
2 MB, 2227x1349
>Hassan not the most beautiful assassin
>>
>>135698667
>ufo
>not Takeuchi
>>
File: saber getting btfo, again.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saber getting btfo, again.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>>135698639
his voiceacting is beautiful
>>
Caster is cute
>>
Fate is shit.
>>
>>135701585
Who's that young man?
>>
You hear it you lose SASAKI KOJIROU!
>>
File: 1408890985992.jpg (178 KB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
1408890985992.jpg
178 KB, 1280x952
>>135698639
>>
>>135701535
how is he in the desert and not on the stone steps where he belongs?
>>
File: 1414253684986.png (116 KB, 370x322) Image search: [Google]
1414253684986.png
116 KB, 370x322
>>
File: 1431020173577.jpg (205 KB, 670x560) Image search: [Google]
1431020173577.jpg
205 KB, 670x560
OTP
>>
File: 1429978991550.jpg (240 KB, 1950x800) Image search: [Google]
1429978991550.jpg
240 KB, 1950x800
Gilgamesh is perfect
>>
It's sad they will never make a otome game out of this franchise.

Wasted potential.
>>
>>135698639
Why did this jobbing nobody get in over based Musashi?
>>
>>135703680
You mean prototype :^)?
>>
>>135703857
it never went nowhere except for teasing material.
Besides I'd rather have Rin as the heroine (or her broken sister) instead of shy female Shirou. It would be more interesting.
>>
Assassin is wasted potential. Best typemoon boy.
>>
>>135698639
Is there any point in fighting the Holy Grail war with an Assasin? you might as well use the command seals for sexual reasons and drop out.
>>
>>135704455
Shinji shouldn't you be raping Sakura?
>>
>>135704455
Well, if you are not retard who will throw Assassin into direct battle, and don't really care about lives of your opponents, then sure there is. Just use him appropriately, and you will have good enough chance of victory.
>>
>>135698693
>>135701535
REGEND

Someone post the pic of REGEND killing Solomon
>>
>>135704047

That's not Lancer
>>
File: FSFTA.jpg (302 KB, 1024x1503) Image search: [Google]
FSFTA.jpg
302 KB, 1024x1503
>>135704455
Class: True Assassin
Master: Faldeus Dioland
True name: Hassan-i-Sabbah
Height/Weight: ???
Alignment: ???

Strength: Even Faldeus cannot confirm
Endurance: Even Faldeus cannot confirm
Agility: Even Faldeus cannot confirm
Magic: Even Faldeus cannot confirm
Luck: Even Faldeus cannot confirm
Noble Phantasm: Even Faldeus cannot confirm

Class Skills
â–  Presence Concealment: EX
Becomes one with the World itself. The moment one shifts to attack, it becomes A+.

Personal Skills
â–  Shadow Lantern: A
Skill that allows one to become one with the shadows. Because he can gain surrounding magical energy from the darkness, as long as he does not materialize he almost doesn't need the Master's magical energy supply. As long as a command spell is not used, it is possible to conceal one's status from the Master.

Noble Phantasms
â–  (Obscured)
Type: ???
Range: ???
Maximum Targets: ???
>>
>>135705761
>As long as a command spell is not used, it is possible to conceal one's status from the Master.
I'm not sure I want to summon this Hassan.
>>
>>135705816
>Upon entering the section of the penitentiary that doubled as both his second workshop and the monitor room, Faldeus gave orders to Aldora and his other subordinates working inside.

>“We are proceeding with plan B. Relay the message to Franceska and Orlando.”
>“Did the summoning fail?”
>Faldeus answered Aldora’s straightforward question with a simple nod.
>“Yes. As we thought, even with a time limit, there can only be seven summoned at a given time. We will follow through with the plan and continue with the fake grail war, with Saber as the seventh of the fakes and not the first of the true ones.

>I’m not sure if there will be a grail in this scenario, but we will leave the matter of that to be solved for the next war. Still, if nothing else, I did receive command spells. I wonder if it’s possible to use these to form a contract with one of the existing Heroic Spirit after I dispose of its Master.

>He looked coldly at the command spells on his right hand and was about to contact the other involved parties after having written down what had happened on a piece of memo paper. But then he noticed that something was slightly off. Noise ran through several of the monitors that were arranged in a row. It could have been dismissed as being a simple electrical failure, but the problem was that the noise ran through even the video feed being sent by familiars. These devices did take the form of monitors, but they were magical. Noise didn’t just happen randomly, so it made him think that there must have been some interference from another magus. Faldeus was checking the monitors, until he realized that he had been scribbling on the piece of paper by his hands.

>Oh my. This isn’t like me. I guess not being able to summon a Heroic Spirit had shaken me up some.
>>
>>135706091
>After some mystification over his own actions, he made a movement to tear the memo. Then his fingers suddenly stopped. The scribbles contained text, written in letters of completely different handwriting than his own, with clear meaning behind them.

>“I ask of you, are you my Master?”

>He felt the blood suddenly draining from the back of his head. Faldeus scanned his surroundings, slowly, to not reveal his own restlessness. Doing so, he saw darkness. One of the monitors affected by the noise was showing the outside of the penitentiary. In it was the shadow of the forest, out of the reach of the illumination. Faldeus’ eyes were drawn to the impenetrable umbra, specifically the small white object floating in its center. The monitor was one of those that were linked to a familiar. He instructed the familiar to approach the darkness. Soon Faldeus became sure of it. That the object in the darkness was a malformed skull mask.

>“Excuse me. I need a breath of fresh air.”

>Leaving the room, Faldeus quickly headed to where the video was being taken. It was possible that it could have been a trap by an outside magus. He went down the penitentiary corridor, cautious of his surroundings. It was a long corridor before the break of dawn. He was quickly walking down the hallway, virtually no light being filtered through the windows, when suddenly the fluorescent light at the end of the hallway began blinking on and off and finally went out completely. Darkness abruptly formed in front of him. In it, Faldeus saw something. A white skull mask floating in the abyss.

>There’s no mistaking it. That skull mask is Assassin’s. Did my summoning work? No, it could be the Assassin that had been summoned as a sacrifice.

>As guesses raced through his mind, the fluorescent lighting once again lit up, the white mask disappearing with it.
>>
>>135706141
>“What was–“
>The instant he produced that murmur, the fluorescent lights directly above him went out. At the same time, a voice spoke to him from behind.

>“Do not turn around.”

>Faldeus could just barely recognize that it was a male voice. But it was an inorganic one that did not betray age or build. The voice whispered to Faldeus from right behind.

>“…!”

>At that moment, Faldeus was prepared to die. He received a premonition of death so clear that it told him that whatever he did there would end in futility, that none of the magic at his disposal could save him. He did not know what was behind him. There was so little he could feel from it that it even felt like the darkness was infinitely expanding. It wasn’t that the voice possessed deadly intent. The opposite in fact. The voice behind him had no presence to it. It was like a space of nothingness in which not even air existed was talking to him directly. The voice was so non-existent that he even considered that it might have been a phantom voice born from his delusions.

>There was still one thing he could imagine though. That if there was something behind him, it must be the white mask that had been floating in the darkness just before.

>“I ask of you…are you my Master?” asked the void.

>Faldeus knew what would be there if he turned, but he could not bring himself to no matter what. All he could do was speak to the man standing behind him in the silence.

>“…Yes. That would have been the case had you appeared after the summoning ritual.”

>The whisper paused briefly and then shook Faldeus’ eardrums.

>“Do you have convictions?”
>“Convictions?”
>The voice simply continued to speak words from behind Faldeus.

>“Do you have convictions that you would offer your life to?”

>Faldeus thought about it briefly and answered under controlled breathing.

>“I dedicate all my magic to the United States of America. That is my conviction.”
>>
>>135706207
>“Are you prepared to follow your convictions, even if it means ending someone’s life?”
>“You mean would I kill?”
>“That is what it means to make a contract with me.”

>Being a grail war, the majority of its participants were magi who were prepared for life and death situations. However, just how many of them would be quick to answer when they could feel death strongly approaching them? After a short pause, the young magus spoke with surprising calmness.

>“Of course; if it is for the sake of the United States, I have no reservations on killing our citizens,” Faldeus said firmly.

>After brief silence, the darkness behind him uttered words.

>“I am Hassan i Sabbah,” the Heroic Spirit said, revealing its true name.

>Faldeus was now certain. With no contract established between them yet, this could not be telepathy. However, his name had definitely reached his ears alone. It really had been a whisper that that shook only a part of Faldeus’ brain. As if his innards were tainted by some curse.

>“I will be your shadow, so long as you do not abandon your convictions.”

>And so, leaving those words, the shadow vanished into the darkness, not showing itself to the end. Only Faldeus, still motionless, remained. He did feel that a line of magic was connected to something. But he could scarcely sense any movement of energy and couldn’t immediately determine if they truly were linked.

>“I see…it took time, but the feeling has sunk in.”

>He may have died had he given the wrong answer. Even your own Heroic Spirit could turn into your grim reaper with a press of the wrong button. Having experienced the recalcitrance of a Heroic Spirit and how frightening it was first hand, Faldeus in cold sweat formed a small smile.

>“This is a grail war.”
>>
>>135706289
I have a feeling Faldeus is going to abandon his convictions and Hassan isn't going to like it.
>>
>>135698639
Why is he obsessed with cutting birds in half
Like what the fuck
>>
>>135706325
I'm more worried that this Hassan will just be killed of by Enkidu to showcase his Presence Detection A++ skill.
>>
File: ORT.png (1 MB, 803x752) Image search: [Google]
ORT.png
1 MB, 803x752
Could Kojiro kill swallows from Mercury?
>>
>>135706721
Yeah, he just has to pretend it's a bird.
>>
>>135706289
I wonder how fast would've Kerry won HGW4 if he summoned this assassin.
>>
Fun fact. Assassin's seiyuu is a Pokemon joke.

Literally a meme character.
>>
>>135702405
>>
>>135698639
His voice is good too.
>>
>>
>>135704455
>talking shit about li shuwen
>>
File: proto rin.png (332 KB, 340x903) Image search: [Google]
proto rin.png
332 KB, 340x903
>>135703975
>>
>>135705761
Where did you get these stats?

Also wouldn't this technically be the most powerful servant? You could dispatch all other masters in a few hours
>>
File: Okita_3.jpg (709 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Okita_3.jpg
709 KB, 576x768
>>135698639
Posting superior samurai
>>
>>135706884
Probably really fast. The Einzberns fucked up by making him summon Saber, Kiritsugu with an Assassin would be unstoppable
>>
>>135706325
>>135706575
What is this from? A new LN?
Where can I read it either way?
>>
>>135710153
Strange Fake. It's a LN with a manga adaptation.
>>
>>135705664
>Lancer

That's a weird way of spelling Gilgamesh
>>
>>135710255
Thanks
>>
>>135698639
That's not Assassin, it's Fake Assassin.
>>
Has the second volume of the Strange Fake LN been translated?
I can only find volume 1 (up to Act 6 - Lancer).
>>
>>135709976
He's summoned in the most powerful or broken holy grail war to date.

So they needed the most bullshit Hassan to date in order to have a chance.

Its a holy grail war where Pale Rider was summoned as a servant.
>>
>>135710819
Still, the fact that he can literally erase his existence means he could pull off a surprise attack on anyone, couldn't he? Even Gil, Enkidu, whatever.
>>
>chapter 7 never for the fate/zero manga
>all other fate mangas are barely receiving any attention
fuck
>>
File: 03_142-143.jpg (903 KB, 2258x1600) Image search: [Google]
03_142-143.jpg
903 KB, 2258x1600
>>135711123
I'm more interested in basically the only Fate manga that is an entirely new route in itself that Nasu approved of and has canon and story implications, which no one really cares about.

Rather than an adaption manga

Adaption manga is fine, but we're actually getting a lot of lore in Foxtail that just ain't going to be translated.

Shit about the top divine spirits, and ancient Japanese spirits and shit mainly so far.
>>
File: Foxes tailes.jpg (421 KB, 836x968) Image search: [Google]
Foxes tailes.jpg
421 KB, 836x968
These guys from Suzaku Gozen's story seem fairly important. Its not too hard to realize who they might be as well.
>>
>>135711291
Noone cares about CCC
>>
File: Fate EXTRA CCC Fox Tail v01 133.png (3 MB, 1717x1220) Image search: [Google]
Fate EXTRA CCC Fox Tail v01 133.png
3 MB, 1717x1220
>>135711856
Lot of people do though

People also care about new heroic spirits, which this story has.

You have this Japanese spirit with no panties, who seems interested in current technology and fashions.
>>
Is Hassan good for anything else than hiding?
I was under the impression that only Fake Assassin could actually fight for shit
>>
>>135713675
>Is Hassan good for anything else than hiding?

You're supposed to use him to kill masters, dumbass.

This servant isn't meant to fight other servants. If you use him right however, you can be the most dangerous guy in the competition. Hassan excels at killing masters, even right under their own servants noses, due to presence concealment.
>>
>>135713823
Yet to date, no one has ever used Hassan as it was meant to be used.

Because there's no story if you do that
>>
>>135713823
Yeah but in a confrontation with a servant, isn't Hassan basically fodder? That's a very big drawback
He could at least have basic fighting skills. EMIYA does the whole "dirty fighting" thing pretty well, but he can also hold his own against a servant even though he's weaker than most.
>>
>>135714013
But they do? Cursed arm Hassan in HF holds off Lancer, Saber, and Berserker (with Alter's help) pretty well until they're in the right spot for the shadow to munch on them.
>>
>>135714013
Hassan foregoes all combat ability against other servants, in order to be the best at killing masters. If you are using him to fight other servants at all, you are using him wrong.

Its not "EMIYA but worse", rather Hassan is far better at killing masters, but he's not a hero fighter.

You have to understand the niche in order to use him properly, he does not fight other servants, but he can surely kill any master.

In Fate/Zero alone you see Hassan follow every master for days on end without any of the masters or servants being aware that he's there until he tried to attack that one time. That's Hassan's ability here, unless he wants you to know he's there, you will not know he's there.

Presence concealment only drops when hassan launches to attack, and your servant can"t be with you all the time. Even when presence concealment drops it doesn't drop all the way, it just goes down a rank or so when attacking.

The second your servant starts fighting some other servant, you are in a prime position to die.

No other servant is bringing what Hassan is bringing to the table, its not "Well I mean EMIYA can dirty fight as well", rather Hassan is the master killing servant absolute.

However if you try to use him to fight another servant, you're retarded.
>>
>>135714095
He doesn't hold them off, he gets his shit kicked in repeatedly until he's forced to retreat
>>135714152
I get your point, but a servant which can't fight other servants is by definition the weakest. Even if you're a mastermind, you're probably going to have a hard time as Assassin's master, especially if you somehow manage to kill five masters, then have to actually face off directly against the last one.
>>
So what is pale rider's deal exactly?
>>
File: 242-243.png (3 MB, 2450x1800) Image search: [Google]
242-243.png
3 MB, 2450x1800
>>135714691
Nah, even if you're the last two left in the war, all you really have to do is kill one more master in the end. There is no servant that can protect their master all the time. Rather than being the weakest, its not really power levels. Its like a chess piece that's very impractical or strange in its usage, unless you actually know how to use it, or directly create strategies around it, in which case its pretty great. However most people never really understand its usage, so they think its just useless.

Its noted that in Apocrypha world-lines; a lot of grail wars sprang up after the grail war system was leaked to the public.During the initial age of grail wars, Hassan was the absolute winner of most wars since people were actually using him effectively, until masters started developing specific counters and strategies entirely around this guy, in order to put a stop to his abilities.

>>135714767
He's disease incarnate

Has no physical body, but everything is weak to disease in the end. Its master is a little girl in a coma, who's body was the catalyst for its summoning.

Pale Rider is compared to a miniature holy grail in its own right. It could envelop the entire town pretty easily, but since its master has not asked for such a thing, it has no need to attempt it.

Pale Rider is like a machine, it has no will of its own, it simply tries to understand its master's will, and interprets it.

As long as humanity has sickness and disease, this thing will exist however.

Occasionally Pale Rider pulls people into her coma dream to play with her, so she won't be lonely anymore. She's been inside of her mind in some world with no one there, in a coma for like a year or more.

So far Pale Rider's only interaction with the war is that Enkidu and Gilgamesh's fight was scaring Tsubaki in her dream, so Pale Rider went out to chase them both away, so she could keep sleeping peacefully.
>>
>>135706884
I don't how he would deal with Gil, as while the other servants would eventually die without a master Gil's indepent action makes him have nearly no need for Tokiomi to provide him with prana.
>>
>>135715057
Why are Riders always so bro?
>>
File: 222.png (1 MB, 1259x1800) Image search: [Google]
222.png
1 MB, 1259x1800
>>135715456
She deserved it, since her parents are assholes.

They're the reason she's in the coma for various reasons.
>>
File: 223.png (1 MB, 1248x1800) Image search: [Google]
223.png
1 MB, 1248x1800
She was just another experiment for them in the end.

The only reason they keep her alive is so she can eventually pass on the genetics even now.
>>
File: 224.png (1 MB, 1248x1800) Image search: [Google]
224.png
1 MB, 1248x1800
Seems they thought that Zouken's methods were pretty genius, although they decided there was a slightly different way to go about it.

Instead of using worms, lets use germs or something instead.

I forget how it worked out
>>
File: 225.png (1 MB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
225.png
1 MB, 1250x1800
>>
File: 208-209.png (2 MB, 2471x1800) Image search: [Google]
208-209.png
2 MB, 2471x1800
Coma world is a lonely place
>>
File: 228-229.png (3 MB, 2456x1800) Image search: [Google]
228-229.png
3 MB, 2456x1800
One day though, the world spoke to her
>>
File: 230-231.png (3 MB, 2457x1800) Image search: [Google]
230-231.png
3 MB, 2457x1800
Hey kid
>>
File: 232-233.png (3 MB, 2453x1800) Image search: [Google]
232-233.png
3 MB, 2453x1800
Are you my master?
>>
>>135715683
>>135715720
>>135715762
Has it been translated at all?
If not, where did you get it anyway?
>>
File: 236.png (1 MB, 1240x1800) Image search: [Google]
236.png
1 MB, 1240x1800
Cut back to her parents

"Oh man, we are so winning this war, we're going to summon some Chinese guy and it'll be great"
>>
File: 237.png (870 KB, 1251x1800) Image search: [Google]
237.png
870 KB, 1251x1800
>>135715813
This chapter hasn't been translated yet, but the novel has been.
>>
File: 238.png (982 KB, 1251x1800) Image search: [Google]
238.png
982 KB, 1251x1800
Probably need to see a doctor about this shit, it doesn't seem normal.
>>
File: 240.png (1 MB, 1247x1800) Image search: [Google]
240.png
1 MB, 1247x1800
After passing out for awhile, they remember they must go see their nice daughter Tsubaki, because they're all a happy family who has happy times.

This seems normal
>>
File: 241.png (1024 KB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
241.png
1024 KB, 1250x1800
Cut back to coma dream world, where the family is all having happy times together now, just like Tsubaki always wished for.

Her new friend has granted her wish, and made it so she's no longer lonely.
>>
File: 244-245.png (2 MB, 2511x1800) Image search: [Google]
244-245.png
2 MB, 2511x1800
Pale Rider will make your dreams come true
>>
>>135715168
Yes, but Gil wouldn't be able to fight, with no one supplying him in prana, he can't use GoB or EA, or else he would just fade away.
>>
>>135715057
That's pretty cool. So he's basically unstoppable? If he were in the hands of a conscious master, would it be an instant win?
>>
I hate that his role is so small. I cant get enough of his voice and he only gets like 1 real battle.
>>
>>135717079
He's not something that should even be summoned, or that normally can be summoned, so these are some pretty messed up circumstances that allowed this to be summoned.

I doubt a normal master could summon him

Pretty much all of the Fate/Strange servants are heretical and strange, because the grail is incredibly fucked up.

I'd say killing the master is the easiest path to victory in this case.

Coma girl will probably be killed by Hassan in her sleep, after Pale Rider becomes the enemy of every other servant in the war somehow.
>>
>>135717167
But pale rider won't be defeated.
Coma girl will win
>>
File: .jpg (378 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1200
>>135698639
What class he is? I remember, he use sword on same level as Saber.
>>
File: 1436329553355.jpg (2 MB, 3575x2017) Image search: [Google]
1436329553355.jpg
2 MB, 3575x2017
>>135718094
I don't know anon, what class could Assassin be?
>>
could the Medicine seller beat Heroic spirits?

Keep in mind once he knows the Heroes true name, the reason why they ascended to the throne, and finally their reasoning, his Taima sword basically becomes a concentrated excaliblast, on top of all his parameters being increased dramatically
>>
File: smug yet despairing archer.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
smug yet despairing archer.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
>>135718094
>title says Assassin
>"What class he is?"
>mfw
>>
>>135718272
I think he's berserker.

Yea, probably berserker.
>>
>>135701715
> that change of tone when he says this line

MUH
>>
File: a.jpg (45 KB, 423x210) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
45 KB, 423x210
>>135718094
>What class is he?
>>
>>135713675
>>135714152

Hassan kills Lancer in the one Servant-on-Servant he fight he actually engages in.

He has better combat stats than Rider or Lancer.
>>
>>135719320
He gets his ass kicked by Archer and Kotomine.

Because no matter what his stats are, Hassan is not trained to be a fighter, he's only trained as a killer. He's not a guy who fights others directly, so even someone with worse stats can kick his ass.

Assassin training =/= Fighter training

It was noted that if Hassan tried to fight Kotomine directly as a fighter, he couldn't have lost, but that's not his style. He only knows how to fight as an assassin after all. However because he fought as an assassin, Kotomine knew his strats, and how to counter him.
>>
>>135719409
>if Hassan tried to fight Kotomine directly as a fighter, he couldn't have lost
Really? I thought Kotomine was extremely strong for a human
>>
>>135719445
>Old and busted Kotomine
>anywhere near Servant level
Even his youth, he would've only won with perfect conditions and some amazing trump card.
>>
>>135719445
Kotomine at his apex during the fourth war, could maybe fight an Assassin or Caster directly, as noted in the interviews after.

However as of the fifth war he's lost a lot of power, he can not match a servant in a direct battle like that, he can only do it with a lot of strategy in play.

Even the weakest of servants would entirely destroy him if it was a battle of simple power.

Its like in Ataraxia when it was noted that as long as Cu didn't use his NP, he could never lose to Bazett in battle basically.

It was only when he had ten command seals, super ambition, and some other shit in play that he was basically Ciel tier during the 4th war. Ciel tier can survive against an average level servant, to the point that it can be called a fight, but its not a fight that's really in her favor.

That's how it stands.
>>
How would True Assassin fare against EMIYA in a direct fight?

>>135719565
Fighting a Caster directly doesn't mean much, though, since they're literally nothing without spells
>>
>>135719876
Caster Gilles had D rank strength, the same as EMIYA. I know he's not a typical Caster, but they are still pretty strong physically compared to regular humans.
>>
>>135720273
stats are bullshit.
>>
>>135720725
This, especially how noble phantasms are ranked is a clusterfuck
>>
>>135721159
If anything, they only matter when facing Heracles. It's like the whole stats system was created for him.
>>
>>135721259
Yeah he's the exception
Delusional Heartbeat being so low is an example of how the stat system is stupid though
>>
File: sasaki the one and only.png (88 KB, 989x775) Image search: [Google]
sasaki the one and only.png
88 KB, 989x775
>>135698639

great character
>>
>>135721159
Noble Phantasms are ranked in terms of divine mystery. Its how close something comes to true divine ability or power in a sense.

You could have a nuclear bomb that's E rank or not even a rank, or a pen that's EX rank because super special divine power.

Its not a direct indication of power you could say; the nuke has more power clearly, but the pen comes closer to divine ability clearly.

If you want a bigger indication of their range of power, then probably the stuff like Anti-country, anti-unit, anti-self will tell you how much it can effect.
>>
>>135721521
Is Sasaki an actual assassin? I know he's the "fake" assassin, but do his skills justify him being in that class instead of the Saber class?
Also, he's got honor, which is pretty unusual for assassins
>>
>>135721580
Doesn't makes much sense for me that a half god like Lancer would only have a B ranked NP then.
>>
>>135721610

He's probably either or, like a tweener of Saber/Assassin. He doesn't have Presence Concealment as an Assassin skill but of his natural ability so the element of stealth probably suits him as Assassin rather than Saber in my opinion. He's just never able to show what he can do in Fate/stay night.
>>
>>135721786
>He's just never able to show what he can do
Didn't he get shitstomped by Saber during their second fight?
>>
>>135721676
Pay attention to interviews, Gae Bolg is beyond numbers a bit

> Q. I have a question about the Servants vs. other character answer in the 9th issue of Comptiq. About a Servant with an average Noble Phantasm, who would have one and what rank would that have been?
>A: That's a serious question. The level of the Noble Phantasm would be B, and ability being represented by numbers would be called an average Noble Phantasm. Broken Phantasm, Barrier of the Wind King (C), Gae Bolg (thrown) (B), that sort.

>On the other hand, those with conceptual effects, destiny interference types fall into a special category. With Gae Bolg (regular), no matter how much Arcueid might be superior to Lancer in numbers, she will be killed depending on her luck, you see.

Its beyond rank in that sense; however at the same time, Gae Bolg isn't true divine power anyway. Its powerful, but the thrust attack is just something he came up with in the first place, rather than being anything innate.

You could say that A rank is enough to be on the level of some divine spirits, but B rank is one rank below. Its not bad or anything, but Gae Bolg was just something handed to him by a witch, not by his sky father.
>>
>>135698639
Savior of France.
>>
>>135721821
Are you anime-only fag or just don't remember shit from VN?
>>
>>135719320
>Hassan kills Lancer in the one Servant-on-Servant he fight he actually engages in.
Nigger what? He was running for his life until Lancer stood on the shadow and it trapped him, letting Hassan Zabaniya his heart while he couldn't move. And Hassan has better stats than Shinji-Rider only, not Sakura-Rider or Cu.
>>
>>135721821

I'm saying he's chained to a staircase, the whole point of the Assassin class is stealth and *assassination*, like making him a guard dog totally defeats the purpose of his class, he was never really able to show what he was capable of because of that. If he was able to leave the gates of the shrine he would probably do as much damage as Hassan did in HF. Assassins are nothing to fuck with, they pretty much have to be written out of the plot in order to not fuck up everything majorly. HF is still the only route to properly do an Assassin class.
>>
>>135721610
It's an odd case where Assassin is a class he doesn't really fit in but qualifies for. Like Caster Gilles.
>>
File: f7.jpg (135 KB, 790x590) Image search: [Google]
f7.jpg
135 KB, 790x590
Caren is the best master.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1456x2064) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1456x2064
Back when Grand Order first came out Sasaki became a joke as a 1 star servant and some anon accidentally turning him into XP for another servant. And then he saved everyone's asses and became a hero.
>>
Shiki can kill servants.
>>
>>135722660
>>135721821

You guys just making me mad. He's "Asassin" just because of the formality. Caster cannot summon him as a Saber, because there already was a Saber - SABER. So Kojiro was just put in the only available class at that moment. And it was directly stated in the VN countless times that he’s almost invincible WHILE he’s staying at his fucking stair.
And, yes, Hassan in HF couldn’t do shit without the Shadow.
And, yes. Saber didn’t die thanks to a centimeter or two – Kojiro’s sword got bent when he received direct strike from Excalibur. Because, you know, IT’S AN ORDINARY SWORD, not a magical laser-launcher.
Do you even read?
>>
>>135717167
>He's not something that should even be summoned, or that normally can be summoned, so these are some pretty messed up circumstances that allowed this to be summoned.
Every HGW ever
>>
>>135723270
Original Fate Extra war was entirely by the book, no corruptions, no oddities.

Also the first two Fuyuki Grail Wars weren't messed up in this exact sense. The grail was not corrupted until the third war after all.

However Fate/Strange is more fucked up than other wars, since they based the design for their grail after the grail from the third Fuyuki War, after it was already corrupted.

Also Grand/Order summoning system isn't corrupted by anything, however its options for what it can summon are greatly enhanced compared to other summoning systems for certain reasons.

After all they are using the round table as the catalyst for all of their summons here, and the idea that the round table encapsulates is "A place where heroes gather". The rules of what can and can't be summoned therefore are much more broad.

Apcorypha grail also wasn't corrupted by anything, since the grail is the Fuyuki grail from a time before it was corrupted, since the Einzebern did not summon Avanger in the third war. Instead the Einzebern tried summoning Ruler instead to try to game the system, which didn't work out well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-H9xhjHN6g

I could listen to his voice all day
>>
>>135723498
>Apcorypha grail also wasn't corrupted by anything, since the grail is the Fuyuki grail from a time before it was corrupted, since the Einzebern did not summon Avanger in the third war. Instead the Einzebern tried summoning Ruler instead to try to game the system, which didn't work out well.

Would it kill the Einzbern to actually play by the rules?
>>
>>135723201
>because there already was a Saber - SABER
You're right about everything but that. Saber was the last one summoned. Sasaki is Assassin simply because of Caster's fucked up summoning.
>>
>>135723498
>the wars that didn't actually get stories written were normal
What a surprise
>>
File: 098.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1939) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1939
>>135723498
>Original Fate Extra war was entirely by the book, no corruptions, no oddities.

Well, there was one minor oddity I guess, one guy that probably shouldn't have been summoned.

Also CCC made up for nothing strange happening during Extra original, by being the strangest most fucked grail war to date you could say.
>>
>>135723793
4th is probably the most normal one, just up until the ending.

>1st- Nothing happens, not enough servants
>2nd- Bloodbath, everyone dies
>3rd- irregularities like dual Saber and Avanger, Nazis steal grail
>>
>King of manlets
When will they learn?
>>
>>135723989
At least in the 4th war you only have one servant that shouldn't have been summoned, or is normally unsummonable.

Compared to the fifth war which has like four servants which shouldn't be summonable normally.
>>
File: 1449264222434.jpg (62 KB, 385x545) Image search: [Google]
1449264222434.jpg
62 KB, 385x545
>>135710107
>"An unavoidable cursed blade...Indeed, I too have a great deal of interest in his sword techniques. I would like to request that you instruct me, but...Eh? Start by slaying a swallow? Hahh...A swallow...You mean -those- swallows?"
>>
>>135706884
Kerry has fake convictions and he's edgy for the sake of being so, TA would kill him.

Faldeus is not like Kerry, they might employ similar tactics but Faldeus is not an edgelord that forces himself to do things.
>>
File: .jpg (30 KB, 240x373) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
30 KB, 240x373
>>135723545
I know this voice.
>>
>>135720273
Gilles had lower D, EMIYA had higher D. There's a difference.
>>
>>135723661
Einzberns are retarded.
I'm surprised they're not pulling another genius plan like making their next master the GRAIL AND THE SERVANT WHERE SHE GETS STRONGER FOR EVERY SERVANT DEAD SURELY IT WOULDN'T FAIL THIS TIME.
>>
>>135724127
He's 6'0"
>>135724336
How does Kerry have fake convictions?
>>
>>135724847
Anything below 7'6" is manlet tier.
>>
>>135723697
My mistake. I completely forgot about the whole "saber still wasn’t summoned" thing.
>>
>>135698639
meh
>>
>>135724847
>He's 6'0"

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
I just wanted to call attention to the fact that there is a phone app called "Command Spell" that literally uses scenes from F/SN UBW for its ad. The ad literally has scenes from the show spliced into it.

I think I may have literally found the most shameless app in existence.
>>
>>135730957
Mobile apps are the wild west in terms of shit like this. Kind of like the internet from 10 plus years ago, except people try and eek out a lot more profit off of shit other people have made.
>>
>>135698639
I can only concur to OP.
>>
>>135719876
We saw one, actually, and he fared badly.
>>
>>135698639
His skills are elegant and graceful.
>>
>>135698639
>no NP

lol you suck!
>>
>>135734510
>skill so great it can substitute for an NP
>>
>>135710819
Are you talking about fate/Strange fake?
>>
>>135721786
I think the reason why he was given the title assassin is because he can finish off enemies in a flash using his sword which is very assassin-like.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.